This War of Mine: Complete Edition GOG

Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

This War of Mine: Soundtrack Edition

Genre: Action - Adventure - Survival
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Text only: Português do Brasil, 中文, Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, polski, русский, Türkçe
Features: Single-Player - Achievements - Overlay
Released: November 14, 2014
Size: 2.8 GB
Company: 11 bit studios / 11 bit studios
Installer version: testowy_build_2_(67140)
Included goodies: 4 wallpapers + soundtrack (MP3) + soundtrack (FLAC) + soundtrack (WAV)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... te_edition

About:
This War of Mine: Complete Edition consists of:
  • This War of Mine – full version of the base game
  • Anniversary Edtion update – set of new characters to interact with, locations to explore and new possible ending, created especially for the second anniversary of the game
  • The Little Ones DLC – exploring the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective - that of a child.
  • This War of Mine Stories: Season Pass – the full set of three new stories set in the world of This War of Mine. Those story-driven DLCs present a different perspective on war, offering
  • a brand-new, unique experiences for both This War of Mine old-timers as well as the new players.
Season Pass includes:
  • 1st episode: The Father's Promise - a heartbreaking tale of loss and hope in a war-torn city
  • 2nd episode: The Last Broadcast - where as a radio-operator you are going to face moral dilemmas and decide, whether there is a price too high for the truth
  • 3rd episode: Fading Embers portrays a story of Anja living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden as she has to answer to herself what is more important - survival of human legacy or the survival of a man..
It has been a long road. However, all stories must come to an end.

This War of Mine has been giving you a thrilling experience of living through the war as a civilian for five years since its release. Numerous updates and expansions have broadened the experience and filled it with more shades and tonalities of hard civilian existence during wartime. Now, honoring the 5th anniversary of the original release, 11 bit studios proudly presents to you This War of Mine: Final Cut.

This War of Mine: Final Cut contains all the updates and free expansions released so far and introduces not only a new scenario but also expands all scenarios with the locations known from Stories DLCs - even if you don’t own those. In short words - that means you can now experience lots of never-seen-before playthroughs and struggle with new challenges.

Major changes and new content:
● One new classic scenario
● All locations from TWoM Stories added to the original game
● New quests and Events on Stories locations
● Remastered versions of all the classic locations
● A brand-new character

Minor changes and tweaks:
● 64bit and 32bit version
● 21:9 aspect ratio support
● 4k UI adjustments
● new main menu
● additional smaller bugfixes and tweaks

About This War Of Mine:
In This War Of Mine you do not play as an elite soldier, rather a group of civilians trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger from snipers and hostile scavengers. The game provides an experience of war seen from an entirely new angle.

The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of your survivors. At night, take one of your civilians on a mission to scavenge through a set of unique locations for items that will help you stay alive.

Make life-and-death decisions driven by your conscience. Try to protect everybody from your shelter or sacrifice some of them for longer-term survival. During war, there are no good or bad decisions; there is only survival. The sooner you realize that, the better.

This War of Mine - main features:
● Inspired by real-life events
● Control your survivors and manage your shelter
● Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
● Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
● Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
● Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme
● Experience war from a completely new angle: play as civilians trying to survive
● Forge emotional bonds with your characters
● Inspired by real events

This War of Mine: The Little Ones

Released: June 1, 2016
Size: 9 MB
Included goodies: wallpaper
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... ittle_ones

About: This War of Mine: The Little Ones[/b] explores the hardships of wartime survival as seen from an entirely new perspective; that of a child.

Based on This War of Mine, The Little Ones puts you in charge of a group of adults and children stuck in the middle of hell, trying to survive in a besieged city; struggling with lack of food, medicine and constant danger. The question is: how far will you go to make it through another day?

This War of Mine: The Little Ones focuses not only on the reality of enduring war, but also the fact that even in times of conflict, kids are still kids - they laugh, cry, play with toys and see the world differently. In addition to thinking about survival, you'll have to bring back the kid in yourself to understand how to protect the little ones. Their faith, and their futures, are in your hands.

The pace of This War of Mine is imposed by the day and night cycle. During the day snipers outside stop you from leaving your refuge, so you need to focus on maintaining your hideout: crafting, trading and taking care of young and adult civilians. At night, take one of your people on a mission to scavenge through a city for items that will help you stay alive.

● Inspired by real-life events
● Control your survivors and manage your shelter
● Take care of innocent children - create toys for them and make them smile
● Craft weapons, alcohol, beds or stoves – anything that helps you survive
● Make decisions - an often unforgiving and emotionally difficult experience
● Randomized world and characters every time you start a new game
● Charcoal-stylized aesthetics to complement the game's theme

This War of Mine: Stories - Father's Promise

Released: November 14, 2017
Size: 5 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... rs_promise

About: Father's Promise DLC is an original tale set in the world of This War of Mine. It tells a story of family’s struggle to preserve the last pieces of humanity in times of despair and cruelty.

Become Adam - a father trying to save his daughter from the horrors of war and leave the besieged city. Follow their steps and discover a story of love, hate and sacrifice - the emotions we all share in the darkest of days.

DLC offers a brand new, distinctive experience with additional game mechanics and several hours of thought-provoking gameplay. It is also the opening of the first season of This War of Mine: Stories. The next episodes will follow in 2018.

● A brand new storyline based on an audio-drama written by the famous Polish author, Łukasz Orbitowski
● 4 completely new locations
● 5 reconstructed and remastered locations
● Set of new game mechanics: dialogue and clue searching systems
● Set of new story-based items

This War of Mine: Stories - The Last Broadcast

Released: November 14, 2018
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... _broadcast

About: ‘The Last Broadcast’ is the second installment in the series of This War of Mine: Stories. Based on the idea by highly talented Meg Jayanth (80 Days) this episode explores the role of truth in a time of despair.

This long-awaited DLC introduces a completely new scenario, along with new gameplay mechanics, playable civilians and multiple endings, significantly surpassing in scale first episode in the series (The Father’s Promise).

As a radio-operator broadcasting in a war-torn city, face the dilemma of whether there is a line beyond which the truth can be sacrificed. As Ira Glass once said: ‘In radio you have two tools. Sound and silence.’

This War of Mine: Stories - Fading Embers

Released: August 6, 2019
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/this_war_of_mi ... ing_embers

About: 'Fading Embers' is the third installment in This War of Mine: Stories. The expansion features a narrative-driven scenario that portrays the story of Anja. Living in a warzone and carrying a heavy burden, Anja wrestles with herself to answer the question of what is more important - survival of human legacy or the survival of a man.

The DLC contains new locations in the city of Pogoren and its vicinity, new shelters people can live in, enhanced locations from the original game, new playable survivors and citizens of Pogoren. Most importantly, the structure of 'Fading Embers' brings new ways to experience narrative along with non-linear structure leading to multiple endings based on player's decisions. Since the main theme orbits around human legacy, new gameplay mechanics introduces collecting art, deciding on its fate and more.

Lead Artist of Fading Embers, Tomasz Kisilewicz, underlines the new DLC this way: "The new This War of Mine: Stories episode touches on the subject of cultural heritage and what it means during the war. Is it worth preserving even at the darkest times? Or maybe when we're pushed to our limits, when death and starvation are omnipresent - we change our perception of art and culture? And despite the artistic value - paintings, sculptures and rare books - become mere tools of survival. Just because by destroying them we can postpone our own demise. Is this cost justifiable? Players will have to face those dilemmas for themselves."

Theme and story:
● tackle the challenge of preserving human heritage in a time of war
● discover the story of Vyseni people and their culture
● face dilemmas never before explored in This War Of Mine

New mechanics:
● New narrative devices
● New hub area to keep track of your progress
● Collection Management mechanics including:
- Securing the art collection
- Ability to gather new pieces of art
- Deciding on the fate of art pieces

Locations:
● Brand new locations and sceneries
● Two new shelters
● Overhauled 9 locations from the original game

Characters:
● 3 new playable survivors: Anja, Ruben, Zoran
● Unique characters to meet and interact

DLC also features new music tracks and additional, smaller mechanics and lore bits.

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Geforce 9600 GS, Radeon HD4000, Shader Model 3.0, 512MB
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Mouse, Keyboard

Tags:
masivav
Moto-Terminator

Re: This War of Mine: Complete Edition GOG

Post by masivav »

what is 14.txt ? :D
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

It's my internal designation :sarcastic:
► Changelog
Update 6.0.5 (30 August 2019)

This War of Mine

- modding tools are working properly now and will not let the game go crashing
- Citizens from your group now return home after being sent to help neighbours
- Fixed an inability to build improvements in your shelter (like bed or metal workshop) in places where piles of rubble was

Fading Embers

- Now the display time of the endlog in the Fading Embers is longer,
- Now you can also skip the endlog with a mouse click or by hitting proper keyboard button.

Update 6.0 (14 August 2019)

- a possibility to skip intro and flashback moments
- if Anja was extremely starved during the last day, the game couldn't be finished and that has been fixed
- Ruben no longer will appear in the Farewell if he earlier leaves after giving away the Sefer Ha Zohar
- no more save loop in the case of fail ending
- fixed Ruben stuck in bed while standing
- fixed translation mistakes

Update 5.0 (30 November 2018)

- Added macOS support
- Added Linux support
- Modding tools are back!
- Game controller support is back as well!
- Fixed time passing bug in Stories DLC

Update 4.0 (31 January 2018)

- scavenge locations in The Little Ones scenarios fixed
- stability tweaks
- minor bug fixes

Update 3.0.3 (28 July 2017)

List of basic fixes:

in-game and panel texts polished
gamepad controlling improved
profession doesn't reset anymore in the editor stability improved!
Modding Tool fixes:

you can add new recipes in mods now
added Delete button to remove chosen mod from the list (not from your drive!)
you can add crafting groups now
create new items that works like existing ones, i.e. new kind of crowbar
Modding Tool works faster now!
better stability of the Tool
you can edit or delete percentage of scavenged stuff on a location
Update 3.0.2 (01st December 2016)

List of changes:

added Anniversary Mode checkbox which will make sure that your game will start with new Anniversary Edition content
List of additional fixes:

we've added some new texts for Chinese localization. And fixed some issues with it, too!
fixed some problems with other localizations as well
workbench didn't count some items properly in its UI - now it does!
added some stability fixes
Update 3.0.1 (01st December 2016)

List of fixes:

locked scenarios - this was the biggest issue because many of you have lost progress in game; everything should be back to normal!
we fixed the mods functionality connected to text change
some minor fixes for English, Chinese and Korean languages
Anniversary Edition Update (01st December 2016)

3 brand new locations
new civilians (NPCs)
a whole new ending scenario
a new achievement to get
But there is more! Thanks to your awesome feedback we were able to find, replicate and fix some common issues!

Major fixes:

War Child DLC achievements Note: Helping children and Note: Street Art should work now
Day 42 was repeating in some playthroughs - this should no longer happen
Minor fixes:

fixed some minor font issues
fixed Polish font diacritical marks
few smaller graphical glitches - fixed!
Patch 2.2.2 (23 June 2016)

"Grab all" crashes (yes, there were two of them!) are now fixed quitting the game after subscribing to a mod could crash the game - this is no longer a case
children appeared at your shelter even though you don't own DLC? It's fixed!
character photos adjusted (some of them were bugged)
fixed the animation when a character is coming back from scavange
fixed some smaller interface issues
added Chinese language
Patch 1.4 (15 October 2015)

Here we are with big news - This War of Mine - New Beginning or Update 1.4 if you prefer numbers.

The New Beginning Update (also known as 1.4) introduces few extensions to the Scenario Editor. This includes new, more diverse characters to multiply possibilities in creating your stories. We’ve also integrated GOG Galaxy so expect new achievements heading your way!

Additionally, new language versions are now supported: Turkish, Korean and Japanese.

Please keep in mind the game has more than 60k words now, so there may be some untranslated words or some things may be missing and still require polishing - so please give us feedback and we'll take care of that.

Additionally, fixes and improvements include:

fixed glibc compatibility issues on Linux or simply - made to work flawlessly on Ubuntu 15

fixed a bug with small amount of trade items in Franko's inventory

fixed a bug with canceling crafting of many items after forwarding to night time

fixed a bug with fifth civilian in the shelter

price of coffee is now correlated with radio announcements

fixed a bug with clipped FOV on big locations

fixed "search body" animation

fixed a bug with wrong comments about fight in shelter

fixed exploit with dropping Saw Blade before finishing cutting through doors

fixed a wrong diary entries for some civilians

minor graphical fixes on locations

minor fixes in dialogues and texts

minor fixes in people behavior

Minor language fixes in the interface

Fix to custom portrait (no more random bug with black portraits of civilians in the scenario editor) and textures fixes
Patch 1.3.2

Scenario Editor in which you can write your own stories of civilians in war. Pick up members of the group, length of the conflict, weather conditions and more – it’s all up to you!

Character Editor where you can shape civilians, their look, skills, biographies and then play with them in the game. You can even add your photo and be a part of the story.

two new locations: Old Town and Looted Gas Station. Of course they can be included in your scenario!

two new music tracks, designed for the night missions!
Additionally, here's a quick guide on how to add own photos to the character editor:

only format ----> .jpg
due to auto-adjusting, we recommend square resolution, for example 500x500
place a jpg photo in Portraits folder in the game's main folder, which usually is here: C:\Users\your user name\Documents\This War of Mine
restart the game after uploading photo to make the photo available in the editor
Patch 1.2

This update adds a brand new shelter, from now on, each time you begin your story, you'll have a chance to start in the new building. You now also have the choice of the starting group of characters.

In addition, this update includes the following:

Improvements and tweaks:

-Some locations were enhanced -Some animations were improved -NPC behaviors were improved

Fixes and balancing:

-Fixed screen resolution and refresh rate detection problem, which caused black screen and / or computer freeze on Windows -Fixed black screen issue on Linux and OSX 10.6.8 -Improved game stability based on crashdumps sent by players -Fixed a bug with blocked container icons in the shelter -Fixed a bug with blocked access to crafting menu (icon disappearing or not responding) -Fixed a bug with the civilian becoming stuck in cover after being shot -Fixed a bug with wrong number of civilians in the shelter simultaneously -Extremely exhausted civilian will now lay on the floor instead of standing blocked after returning from scavenge -The civilian who went to help neighbours on the last day of the war will now have a proper description in the epilogue -Crafting cancel will return some of the resources now -Civilians or NPCs should no longer pass through closed doors during a fight -Eating Raw Food and Vegetables together is now equal to eating a cooked meal or canned food -Quality Rollups price was fixed

Patch 1.1.1

Cool Kids of Death music in the radio Vysena (Polish alternative punk rock band)
new character setups
enhanced locations
new animations
bug fixes
Fixes:

Fixed the bug which caused the game to close immediately after launch on some Windows setups.
Features:

Added Spanish localization.
Shaka
Moto-Terminator

Post by Shaka »

:sarcastic:

strange guy
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Update!

- Added updated installers - v5.1.0.s3125.a7724 (26004)
agahla
Moto-Terminator

Post by agahla »

thanks,but the link is dead.would you reupload please.
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

agahla, for me download link works fine.
agahla
Moto-Terminator

Post by agahla »

agahla, for me download link works fine.

sorry,i missed "-" at the end of link.the link is fine.
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Main post updated to v6.0.0.s3788.a10718 (31525)
Matt_Black
Mini-Hunter

Post by Matt_Black »

Shorten the folder name. It will cause issues for the beginner Windows users.
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Main post updated to v6.0.0.s3798.a10751 (31717)
chaython
Moto-Terminator

Post by chaython »

Is there anyway to confirm a sha or something against GOG directly? First time here, sent from Cs.rin.ru
jimmychan
Модератор
Модератор

Post by jimmychan »

Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

Each GOG game has Official SHA-2: RMB on EXE, Properties, Digital Signatures, Details.
jimmychan
Модератор
Модератор

Post by jimmychan »

vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
jimmychan
Модератор
Модератор

Post by jimmychan »

R3Tr0B8
Harvester

Post by R3Tr0B8 »

For aquiring crc/hash strings of files, try using "HashTab".
It gives you a tab on your file properties (Right click on file > properties). In settings, you can set what CRC,MD,SHA versions you want.

Regarding above, I've never heard of integrated hash values for gog windows files, just the signature checker - which is useless for multiple windows file parts, unless you go to install with 'check file integrity before installation' enabled. Then, you are still stuck not being able to verify mac or linux files.
jimmychan
Модератор
Модератор

Post by jimmychan »

Nighted
Спонсор
Спонсор

Post by Nighted »

Off Topic
Hard drives: 2 is 1, 1 is none.

Mirror that shit....terrabytes are cheap.
My RARs will now be using default forum PW. If you get a file that doesn't open use this: Nighted_|^.9kWU_Fn6p*_...t(-.-t)

Torrminatorr IRC: irc.zeronode.net/torrminatorr -or- KiwiIRC