Back to the Future: The Game GOG

Genre: Adventure - Point-and-click - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, English. Text only: français
Modes: single-player
Released: December 22, 2010
Size: 2 GB
Company: Telltale Games / Telltale Games
Rating: PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence)
Installer versions: 2.1.0.5
Included goodies: wallpapers + behind the scenes + developers' commentary + avatars + artworks
Store page: N/A game has been removed from GOG store, or try webarchive

About
The Future is back and now it’s playable!
Join Doc and Marty McFly in a brand-new Back to the Future adventure in five episodes! Six months after the events
of the third Back to the Future movie, the DeLorean Time Machine returns without its driver. What could be behind
the strange occurrence? Where is Doc Brown? Now, Marty must go back in time and enlist the aid of a young Doc Brown
or else the entire space-time continuum will forever be unraveled!

It’s About Time marks the return of Marty McFly as he gets himself re-acquainted with the 1980’s when the DeLorean
suddenly materializes before him. Soon, he must find out why Doc Brown is missing. In Get Tannen, Marty and the
1980’s version of Doc must do all they can to prevent the dastardly crime boss Kid Tannen from wreaking havoc on
the McFly family and erasing Marty’s girlfriend from the future. The adventure get crazier as Marty returns to a very
different version of the 80’s: First Citizen Brown is the supreme ruler of the world in Citizen Brown. Double Visions
has Marty joining forces with First Citizen Brown to create an invention of epic proportions in order to prevent the
young Emmet Brown from making the worst mistake in his life. Outatime sees lives changed and mysteries solved
and resolved as the young Emmett Brown confronts his destiny while Marty and Doc race through Hill Valley’s past,
present, and future!

Back to the Future: The Game includes the following episodes: It’s About Time, Get Tannen, Citizen Brown, Double
Visions, and Outatime.

Step into the shoes of Marty McFly in a cinematic adventure that remains true to the original trilogy!

Features the voice acting talents of Christopher Lloyd who played Dr. Emmett “Doc” Brown in the movies!
► System requirements
Minimum
1.8 GHz Processor (2.7 GHz recommended),
2GB RAM (3 GB recommended),
3D graphics card with 512MB RAM and compatible with DirectX 9.0C,
3GB HDD,
Mouse, Keyboard.
 i Message from: vastyr
This game has been removed from GOG's game catalog and is no longer available for purchase. Jan '19
Delisted from catalog: Back to the Future: The Game
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King

Tags:
zerobinary
Moto-Terminator

Post by zerobinary »

I realize that this game has been uploaded here before by vastyr, but I thought that I too would share this rare gem of a game from TellTale Games since it is no longer available on GOG or Steam platforms.

Note: The Game has been updated and replaced with the most current version 2.1.0.5. If you have the prior version 1.0.0.8, and have started a new game, just Uninstall that version and get the version 2.1.0.5 from here. If you had any Save Games with the previous version of the game, you should still be able to use your Saves with version 2.1.0.5.

Official Game Trailer Here - YouTube

Description:
Back to the Future: The Game is an episodic graphic adventure based on the Back to the Future film franchise. The game was developed and published by Telltale Games as part of a licensing deal with Universal Pictures. Bob Gale, co-creator, co-writer and co-producer of the film trilogy, assisted Telltale in writing the game's story. Original actors Michael J. Fox and Christopher Lloyd allowed the developers to use their likenesses in the game for the lead characters Marty McFly and Doc Brown, respectively. Lloyd reprises his role as Doc, while A.J. Locascio plays the role of Marty; Fox later appeared to voice two cameo roles in the final episode, reprising his role as future versions of Marty McFly in addition to playing his forefather William.

Gameplay Description:
Back to the Future: The Game is a graphic adventure played from a third-person perspective. The player controls Marty to explore the 3D environments using either the keyboard, mouse or game controller to move around. The player can have Marty examine objects, talk to non-player characters (initiating dialog through conversation trees), and perform specific actions in order to solve puzzles and progress the game. Some items can be picked up and stored in Marty's inventory, and then can be used later to interact with other characters or objects. The game provides a list of current goals for the player to complete to advance the game. The player can access a hint system, revealing one clue at a time from a number of cryptic clues for how to solve a specific puzzle.

Game version is 2.1.0.5 and includes all Goodies
Following Goodies are included:
* Artwork
* Behind The Scenes Videos
* Developers Commentary Videos
* Desktop Wallpapers in various sizes

The game includes all 5 Complete Episodes:
Episode 1: It's About Time
Episode 2: Get Tannen!
Episode 3: Citizen Brown
Episode 4: Double Visions
Episode 5: OUTATIME - Finale!

Uncompressed Size including Goodies + GOG Game Installer: 4.26 GB
Compressed Total Size of split 7-zip archives into 3 parts for easier and faster transfer, and convenience of size: 4.27 GB = 2 x 2.08 GB + 121 MB

Only Members can see the visible link, Guests will have to register

Instructions:
You will need to get 7-Zip in order to extract the contents from all 3 split 7-Zip archives. You can get the Installer for 7-Zip from the following Official Site:
Download 7-Zip 19.00 (2019-02-21) for Windows:
https://www.7-zip.org/

When Downloading from the Mega Download Folder Link provided, click on the selected file, then right-click and select Download > Standard Download, to keep the file in it's original 7-Zip archive format. Do this with the next two remaining files.

When you have all 3 parts, select the first 7-Zip Split Archive named: BTTF - TG GOG v2.1.0.5.7z.001 to extract the contents from the compressed archive (Select the file, right-click and go to 7-Zip from the context menu, and click on Extract here). You must have all 3 parts within the same folder for proper extraction. At this point, you should have installed the 7-Zip extraction utility by having run it's Installer.

If you wish to download multiple files all at once, without having to download one file at a time from Mega, you can do this by using JDownloader 2. If you have never heard of this multiple File Host downloader program or are unfamiliar with it's use, you can ask me about it here in this thread or feel free to PM me if you like, and I will help you out. You can also get the latest version of JDownloader 2 from the Official Site here: http://jdownloader.org/jdownloader2

Mega Download Folder Link: Enjoy the game everyone!
neowork
Hydrobot

Post by neowork »

Версия установщика 2.1.0.5 ?
Schokn-Itrch
Mini-Hunter

Post by Schokn-Itrch »

neowork wrote: 02 Jan 2020, 08:11 Версия установщика 2.1.0.5 ?
Более старый. 1.0.0.8.
zerobinary
Moto-Terminator

Post by zerobinary »

neowork, Hello, I don't really speak Russian, but from what I can understand it looks like you are asking about the Installer version 2.1.0.5.

The current version here that I uploaded is version 1.0.0.8, but don't worry I will update my post later to include the latest Installer version 2.1.0.5 for the game. :D

Здравствуйте, я действительно не говорю по-русски, но из того, что я могу понять, похоже, что вы спрашиваете о версии установщика 2.1.0.5.

Текущая версия здесь, которую я загрузил, является версией 1.0.0.8, но не волнуйтесь, я обновлю свой пост позже, чтобы включить последнюю версию установщика 2.1.0.5 для игры. :D
neowork
Hydrobot

Post by neowork »

JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

for all who are confused cause db say separate installer but only can find an eng. one (its multi)