Star Wars™: Jedi Knight™ - Jedi Academy™

Genre: Shooter - FPP - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, English, español, français
Features: single-player
Released: September 16, 2003
Size: 1.2 GB
Company: Lucasfilm / Disney
Rating: PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Violence)
Installer version: v1.01 (10331)
Included goodies: manual
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/star_wars_jedi ... di_academy

About:
As a new student of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy, follow an ancient tradition and learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force™.

As a Dark Jedi Cult knows as the Disciples of Ragnos threaten the galaxy, Jaden Korr, a student of Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy must learn the ways of the jedi in order to defend it. On the path to becoming a Jedi Master Jaden must fight through various missions taking place accross the galaxy, from Hoth to Tattoine. Upon each victory, Jaden's powers grow until eventually becoming an apprentive to Kyle Katarn, and must fight the temptation of turning to the dark side.

Interact with famous classic Star Wars™ locations and characters while facing the ultimate choice: fight for good and freedom in the light side or follow the path of power and evil to the dark side. Create your own characters by defining various characteristics, such as species, gender, clothing and physical attributes allowing for a more personal experience before entering the academy to learn the powers - and dangers - of the Force™.
Construct your own lightsaber™ from handle to blade color. Unique tiered level selection allows you to choose you adventure and the missions you take based on the skills you need to become the ultimate Jedi Knight.

⚫ Construct custom lightsabres™
⚫ Customize characters before enrolling in the academy
⚫ Six multiplayer modes including team based siege mode and two-on-one power duel
⚫ 23 multiplayer arenas

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 Processor: Intel Pentium 4 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon 1.8 GHz Memory: 1 GB Graphics:128 MB with Hardware T&L DirectX®: Directx 9.0b or better Hard Drive: 3.5 GB Sound: Directx 9.0c compatible

Tags:
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Star Wars™: Jedi Knight™ - Jedi Academy™ GOG

Post by Tom a Jerry »

:!: Updated to latest version
starforce
Hydrobot

Post by starforce »

Deleted. Thanks anyway, of course. Cheers

EDIT: Online again. Thanks, guys!!!
orlydb
Moto-Terminator

Post by orlydb »

All languages included right? Thanks!
starforce
Hydrobot

Post by starforce »

It seems you can change it from the menu but it's most likely that would change just the subtitles because there is four different installations from gog, one for each language: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1428935726#downloads

Guys, is this the last version or is v1.0a as GOG Database seems to say: https://www.gogdb.org/product/1428935726#builds?
gopnik_martian
Hydrobot

Post by gopnik_martian »

starforce wrote: 14 Jun 2020, 21:18 Guys, is this the last version or is v1.0a
I think it might just be mislabeled because (10331) IS v1.0(a). If you're super concerned you can DL it at... which is v1.0(a) for sure.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

gopnik_martian, is it really so hard not post direct dl links from others? Use this instead:
gopnik_martian
Hydrobot

Post by gopnik_martian »

Metalschlumpf, I'm not really sure what your problem is, bro, but is it really so hard to make links to DLs hidden from guests like you're supposed to? :boast:

:smh: Really no need to get all pissy, because I help one user out in a throwaway post.
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

MG made it very clear that he don't want that someone post direct links from him in this forum! btw... those annoying text files inside of MG's archives are only there because of guys like you.
gopnik_martian
Hydrobot

Post by gopnik_martian »

Metalschlumpf, I have always credited MG whenever I have linked to their uploads. Look through my post history. Literally every time. Regardless, I have never seen him mention anywhere about not linking directly to their uploads. Besides that, they themselves almost certainly get a lot of their uploads from elsewhere as well considering they most often do not update their site until things get posted here, RuTracker or elsewhere. Finally, you're getting pissy about me sharing one throwaway post with a user looking for a specific thing... because... reasons?, but somehow forget that we're fucking P I R A T E S and everything here is stolen. And I may not have a "contributor" tag, but I have shared numerous times patches and games that I have personally sourced and while it might not be as prolific as others, I still contribute what I can. Get off your pedestal.
R3Tr0B8
Harvester

Post by R3Tr0B8 »

Just to bring things back on track...

En - 1.01_(a)_(10331)
De, Es, Fr have the same installer - N/A (2.0.0.4)
static77
Спонсор
Спонсор

Post by static77 »

Off Topic
Metalschlumpf wrote: 15 Jun 2020, 22:00 those annoying text files inside of MG's archives are only there because of guys like you
wow! interesting...
Well, I didn't see any credits from MG on his site, when he downloads games from our forum. :dntknw:
Strange policy: "give me credits everythere, advertise my site everythere, don't post my direct download links and from my side... i will not give any credits to others" looks fair :spiteful:
starforce
Hydrobot

Post by starforce »

This game does include multiligual dubbing. When you change language in options menu you get desired audio too.

(In Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast you just get text language and will need a dubbing audio pack)
Twingo
Moto-Terminator

Post by Twingo »

Anyone ever downloaded the Kotor model pack @ warez-bb for this game, i lost the files and i can't find them anywhere. The pack had alot of kotor models with original icons (original i mean the same style as jka / same background). Also there whas a masterchief pack as well shared in 1 post.

If i remember right the file was called "Star_Wars_Jedi_Knight_Jedi_Academy_Kotor_Models.rar" and it's a different pack then the ones found on google, infact it was only shared on warez-bb