La-Mulana

Genre: Action - Adventure - Platformer
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English, español, 日本語, русский
Features: single-player - controller support
Released: July 13, 2012
Size: 200.5 MB
Company: NIGORO / Active Gaming Media
Rating: PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Bad Language, Violence)
Installer version: v2.1.0.12
Included goodies: manual + wallpaper + soundtrack (3 CDs) + 8 avatars
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/la_mulana

About:
My name is Lemeza Kosugi and when I am not busy teaching archeology, I seek out undiscovered ruins and their secrets. Not too long ago, a note arrived from my long-lost father, exclaiming “Eventually, I found it. I’ve won!”. Seems like the old man finally did it: he found La-Mulana, the ancient temple that holds the ancient knowledge hidden from mankind for all these years. With my trusty laptop and my whip, I have set out to plumb the depths of this ancient temple to see what treasures I can find...

La-Mulana is an “Archaeological Ruin Exploration Action Game” in the vein of classic MSX platformers. As a daring archaeologist you venture inside the ancient ruins of the Mayan city La-Mulana, seeking out the Secret Treasure of Life. Apart from the plethora of traps lying in wait to stop intruders, there are also monsters on the prowl, protecting the ruins. Head for the innermost depths of the ruins while solving a variety of mysteries, fending off monsters, and disarming traps. Forging ahead will be no simple task – the further into the depths you reach, the more difficult the mysteries become. Will you fall prey to treacherous traps and gruesome guardians or unravel the secrets of La-Mulana?

A free roaming platformer adventure with over 18 secret-filled unique areas to explore.
Jam-packed with a slew of weapons, sub-weapons, quest items, and riddles.
Take on the Hell Temple Time Attack for the ultimate challenge!

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7, 2 GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0c, with at least 128MB of VRAM , 500MB HDD, sound card fully compatible with DirectX 9.0c, Mouse, Keyboard. This little program can tell you if your PC can play La-Mulana.
torrmnigator
Hydrobot

La-Mulana GOG

Post by torrmnigator »

Old build setup_la-mulana_1.0.0.5.exe from La.Mulana-CPY