Post by vastyr »

Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series GOG

Genre: Role-playing - Action - Fantasy
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Text only: Deutsch (Strahd's Possesion only), English
Features: single-player
Released: January 1, 1994
Size: 337 MB
Company: DreamForge Intertainment / GOG Ltd.
Installer versions: 2.0.0.3 / 2.1.0.4
Included goodies: manuals + cluebooks
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/dungeons_drago ... oft_series

About: Step into a world of gothic and Egyptian horror and adventure, set in the campaign setting
of Ravenloft. This pack of entrancing horrors includes Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession and its sequel,
Ravenloft: Stone Prophet

Ravenloft: Strahd's Possession
Cordial Greetings from Count Strahd Von Zarovich, Lord of Barovia

For many travellers, I have naught but contempt and slight regard, entering Barovia as they do in timid
apprehension of her wonders. They are neither prepared for life high in the Balinoks, nor ready to accept
its dangers. Here, the peaks of Baratak and Ghakis stand in cloaks of granite, their cowls of snow pulled
securely about them as if they alone might endure the ancient night.

However, your party intrigues me. Perhaps the harsh cut of the wind or a storm in the forest does not alarm
you. If that is so, I am certain our woods, streams and caverns will attract your interest, offering many a
delightful diversion. Even the otherwise abysmal village of Barovia boasts a charming cemetery. You must
visit it. Perhaps, if your party survives... that is, stays long enough in this harsh and unyielding home
of mine, I may require its presence. I shall ask you to join me in Ravenloft, my castle upon the precipice
overlooking Barovia. It is not an invitation to be refused.

I give my leave for your party to enjoy our misty, twilight dangers. Let you challenge your wits and fighting
skills; may the perilous magics of my land enchant them. But heed this warning and do not play at cross-
purposes with me. To stand against Strahd is to be at odds with life itself, for he who sends these greetings
is the Lord and the Law of this brutal paradise.

With Gentle Regards,
Count Strahd Von Zarovich
Lord of Barovia

Ravenloft: Stone Prophet
The desert of Har'Akir is ancient beyond belief. Not all of its past is marked by noble deeds and great kings.
In ancient days, the evil pharaoh Anhktepot ruled a great and powerful nation. His downfall stemmed from his
desire for immortality. Cursed by Ra, the sun god, Anhktepot's soul still remains in his mummified form and
brings death to those it touches at night.

Stone Prophet, begins when your characters become trapped in a wasteland haunted by unnatural creatures,
fierce sand storms, and cursed villagers afflicted by a horrible rotting disease. Your party's only hope
of escape is to follow the advice of a blind seer and seek out the Stone Prophet, a huge, hieroglyphic wall
hidden deep within a mysterious obelisk. Some say the writings on the wall, when deciphered, may lead the
party to freedom... or to death. One thing is certain, a great conflict has been foreseen, and the mummy
lord is gathering his forces.
  • Enjoy the lore and depth of a Dungeons & Dragons adventure in a gothic and Egyptian setting
  • Assemble your party and make your way across terrain and through dungeons, using weaponry, magic, brains
    and brawn
  • Fight a wide array of horrific creatures and rid Barovia and Har'Akir of the evil manifestations
► System requirements
Minimum
Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
Hard Drive: 2GB HDD
Mouse, Keyboard
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King

Tags:
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

Dungeons & Dragons: Ravenloft Series Goodies incl. ravenloft_sp_handbuch.zip
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

Update!
  • added DEU version.
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
iamnotdeadyet
Moto-Terminator

Post by iamnotdeadyet »

According to the db online there is a new version (1.1) as of 20 Mar 2019.
Lobuno
Moto-Terminator

Post by Lobuno »

iamnotdeadyet wrote: 30 Mar 2019, 03:47 According to the db online there is a new version (1.1) as of 20 Mar 2019.
It only adds cloud-saves support. That feature only works if you own the legit game at GOG's store.
Deep_Dish_State
Mini-Hunter

Post by Deep_Dish_State »

This is a fascinating series of games, highly recommended!