Features: single-player
Released: November 30, 1993
Size: 23 MB
Company: Toys for Bob / Stardock
Installer version: 2.1.0.13 / 2.1.0.12
Included goodies: 2 manuals + Star Control 2 guide + soundtrack + 2 starmaps
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/star_control_i_ii

About: Star Control 1
Mankind is about to be wiped off the face of the galactic map. A savage clutch of alien races
called the Ur-Quan Hierachy has become the “evil empire” of the 27th century- ruthlessly
invading interstellar neighbors. Humanity is next on their list. Your job is to make sure that
they don’t succeed. The entire Alliance of Free Stars battlefleet awaits your orders.

Star Control 2
Arguably the greatest space adventure on PC, with tons of humor and memorable characters.
You start in a nearly empty space-ship, but as the game progresses, you can upgrade it with
many modules that affect the vessel's attributes. You can discover new stars, meet new alien
races, wage wars, and boldly go where no man has gone before you. A truly exceptional
exploration game that that has influenced the entire industry. While playing this gem, it's
really fun to observe how many of its gameplay features were copied by modern AAA titles.

● The pack includes Star Control 1 and Star Control 2.
● 17th Best Game of all time, according to IGN.COM, and winner of many prestigious gaming
awards
● A vast universe to explore, full of bizarre alien races, powerful ancient technologies and
mysterious places
● Pulse-pounding action, side-splitting humor, and hair-raising plot twists
► System requirements
Minimum
1.8 GHz Processor,
512MB RAM (1 GB recommended),
3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended),
2GB HDD,
Mouse, Keyboard.
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King

Tags:
leaper
Moto-Terminator

Re: Star Control I & II GOG

Post by leaper »

Most people would probably want to download the free version of Star Control 2 from http://sc2.sourceforge.net/The Ur-Quan Masters Project.