Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Text only: English
Features: Single-Player - Cloud Saves
Released: August 3, 1993
Size: 13 MB
Company: Apogee Software, Ltd. / 3D Realms
Installer version: v1.1 (28043)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/bio_menace

About: Join top CIA tough guy, Snake Logan as he battles for his life against ferocious monsters created by an evil and twisted mastermind. Your mission is to defeat whoever is unleashing the hordes of mutants which threaten to take over the world. You will travel across the world, rescuing hostages, defeating monsters and isposing of vile henchmen. Along the way, you will find several different weapons, special bonuses, big boss creatures and secret areas.

Bio Menace is an exciting Duke Nukem-inspired, shoot everything that moves-style action game.

● Groundbreaking: Developed using a game engine developed by Id Software, designers of Quake.
● A Delight to Fight: Fantastically-animated creatures to kill, menacing robotic enemies to outwit and big boss creatures to battle!
● Nukem 'n' Dukem: Non-stop, Duke Nukem-style, kick-'em-in-the-butt, shoot-everything action!
● Secret Weapon: An arsenal weapons at your disposal - plus four secret weapons and maneuvers.
● Save Your City: Three skill levels, joystick support, game saves, hidden areas and more.

Minimum system requirements - Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 1.8 GHz Processor
Memory: 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
Graphics: 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended)
Hard Drive: 2GB HDD
Mouse, Keyboard
 i Message from: vastyr
This game is available for FREE @ the GOG store.
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Bio Menace GOG

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Update!

- Added updated full installer - v1.1 (28043)
Matt100
Mini-Hunter

Bio Menace GOG

Post by Matt100 »

Thanks for this, I always had a vague memory of playing this as a kid. All I remembered was some red guy and awesome levels, and now I can finally relive those memories. Thank you.