Blackguards 2 GOG

ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Blackguards 2 GOG

Post by ADMIN »

Blackguards 2

Genre: Role-playing - Turn-based - Fantasy
Works on: Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.7.0+)
Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, English. Text only: español, français, italiano, 日本語, 한국어, polski, português, русский, Türkçe (Windows only)
Features: single-player
Released: January 20, 2015
Size: 4.3 GB
Company: Daedalic Entertainment / Daedalic Entertainment
Installer version: 2.2.0.5
Included goodies: manual (German)+ manual (English)+ playguide+ soundtrack (FLAC) + soundtrack (MP3) + artbook
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/blackguards_2

About:
Blackguards 2 is the sequel of the turn-based strategy-RPG and will deliver more hexfield battles and an even grittier story filled with violence and crime.

Choose your playstyle: no matter if front line combat monster, mage or ranged fighter it's in your hands how you want to develop your character. Every action has consequences, so make your decisions wisely. Death may be just around the corner.
Three years have passed since Count Uria´s plots. The Vanquishers of the Nine Hordes long parted ways but life in Aventuria went on. Cassia, a young woman of noble descent, has only one goal: She wants to claim the Shark Throne, no matter the price; and be it only for one day. Unfortunately, there are two problems that potentially foil her plans. First of all, she spends her days incarcerated in a dungeon and secondly, there is already a man on her throne: Marwan. She is neither fond nor proficient in matters of diplomacy or politics, so she chooses a more... practical approach. She intends to break out of prison and overthrow Marwan to claim the throne herself. For this, she needs strong allies. She needs to recruit an army of Sellswords and rally the Vanquishers of the Nine Hordes around her. Sounds like a solid plan, doesn't it? But then again, how cunning must one be to escape the dungeon's walls; and how reckless must one be to gather and command the worst scum of the realms?
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
xer
Moto-Terminator

Blackguards 2 GOG

Post by xer »

Hi, the latest version of the Blackguards 2 (Windows version) is 2.3.9087 according to GOGdb (https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207667233#builds). Do any contributors here has the latest version 2.3.9087? I will be very happy if any kind contributors can upload the latest Windows version here. Thank you. :)
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Blackguards 2 GOG

Post by JohnnyMic »

xer wrote: 26 Aug 2019, 18:09 Hi, the latest version of the Blackguards 2 (Windows version) is 2.3.9087 according to GOGdb (https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207667233#builds). Do any contributors here has the latest version 2.3.9087? I will be very happy if any kind contributors can upload the latest Windows version here. Thank you.
cant say it enough that builds is not the correct menu to look for the actuall offline Installer. Builds shows u the acutal online Installer - for the newest offline installer #downloads is here the right way to look.
And than u will see that v2.2.0.5 is the newest also topic is up to Date. Sry Dude
xer
Moto-Terminator

Blackguards 2 GOG

Post by xer »

Yeah, i did check the #downloads section at GOGdb but it states the installer version as "2.3 (gog-5)", so i guess maybe the "2.2.0.5" version uploaded here is different from "2.3 (gog-5)" version. There's also a Patch 2.3 there but I'm not sure whether that "2.3" version is the same as "2.2.0.5" version.
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Blackguards 2 GOG

Post by JohnnyMic »

xer wrote: 26 Aug 2019, 18:54 Yeah, i did check the #downloads section at GOGdb but it states the installer version as "2.3 (gog-5)", so i guess maybe the "2.2.0.5" version uploaded here is different from "2.3 (gog-5)" version. There's also a Patch 2.3 there but I'm not sure whether that "2.3" version is the same as "2.2.0.5" version.
v2.3(gog-5) = v2.2.0.5
xer
Moto-Terminator

Blackguards 2 GOG

Post by xer »

Alright, thanks a lot for the verification. :good: Just want to make sure I have the correct latest version. Thanks for the help again.
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Blackguards 2 GOG

Post by JohnnyMic »

xer wrote: 26 Aug 2019, 19:11 Alright, thanks a lot for the verification. Just want to make sure I have the correct latest version. Thanks for the help again.
Your Welcome, Bro (: