STALKER / S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat GOG

Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat

Genre: Shooter - FPP - Survival
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, polski, русский
Features: Single-Player - Multi-Player
Released: February 2, 2010
Size: 4.3 GB
Company: GSC Game World / GSC Game World
Installer version: v2.1.0.17
Included goodies: manual + 5 wallpapers+ soundtrack (FLAC) + soundtrack (MP3) + 15 avatars + 5 concept artworks + high resolution poster + 3 artworks + 15 renders
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/stalker_call_of_pripyat

About: The events of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat unfold shortly after the end of S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. Having discovered about the open path to the Zone center, the government decides to hold a large-scale military "Fairway" operation aimed to take the CNPP under control.

According to the operation's plan, the first military group is to conduct an air scouting of the territory to map out the detailed layouts of anomalous fields location. Thereafter, making use of the maps, the main military forces are to be dispatched. Despite thorough preparations, the operation fails. Most of the avant-garde helicopters crash. In order to collect information on reasons behind the operation failure, Ukraine's Security Service sends their agent into the Zone center.

From now on, everything depends on you.

● Photorealistic exclusion Zone – Pripyat town, Yanov railway station, Jupiter factory, Kopachi village and more, recreated by their true-to-life prototypes.
● Extended system of side quests.
● Possibility to continue the game after completion in a freeplay mode.

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Microsoft Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Intel Pentium IV 2.0 GHz/AMD Athlon XP 2200+, 512 MB RAM (1 GB Recommended), nVidia GeForce 5700/ATI Radeon 9600/256MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card, LAN/Internet connection with Cable/DSL speeds for multiplayer, 10GB free HDD space
Sulfonate
Moto-Terminator

Post by Sulfonate »

andrew_verba wrote: 24 Aug 2020, 11:48 S.t.a.l.k.e.r.: Call Of Pripyat [GOG] v2.1.0.17
What's the difference between this version and 1.6.02 (GOG-17) version from GOGDB?
Is it same for all Stalker series?

I'm get confused since I check it.
jimmychan
Модератор
Модератор

Post by jimmychan »

Sulfonate
Moto-Terminator

Post by Sulfonate »

jimmychan wrote: 27 Aug 2020, 11:45 have you looked here? all i can gather is they fixed the tracks on some of the music
GoG often tends to adjust the exe on games making them smaller, i'e the way they pack them :dntknw:
Oh, i didnt know this game always been tracked at GOG forum. Thanks for your answer.