Post by Tom a Jerry »

Fallen Enchantress: Ultimate Edition

Genre: Strategy - Turn-based - Fantasy
Works on: Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Features: Single-Player - Achievements
Released: September 17, 2012
Company: Stardock Entertainment / Stardock Entertainment
Installer version: v1.32 (20319) + v2.51.0 (33713)
Included goodies: manual + Hiergamenon Lorebook + Monster Manual + Spellbook + 2 posters + Poster
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/fallen_enchant ... te_edition

About: Includes Fallen Enchantress and the standalone expansion, Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes, the Fallen Enchantress/Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes Map Pack DLC, and the Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes DLC: Battlegrounds, Dead World, Leader Pack, Loot Pack, and Quest Pack

Fallen Enchantress
A World to Build… or Destroy.

“A war is coming… a war between East and West - between Kingdoms and Empires, between man and Fallen. A future of blood and death, of chaos and destruction.
– the Oracle Ceresa

Design your sovereign with unique talents and weapons for the trials ahead. Learn powerful spells to enchant units, summon elementals, or destroy those who oppose you. Found cities and research technologies to expand your influence. Send your champions on quests to recover ancient artifacts, gain allies, or obtain the great wealth lost during the Cataclysm.

The land is not simply waiting to be claimed; it must be conquered. Darkling camps, ogre lairs and caves waiting to be explored dot the landscape. In remote corners of the world, tireless butchermen, fell demons and legendary locations are waiting to be found. Explore Varda, a pre-Cataclysm city defended by golems that have turned on the citizens and made the city into a prison. Defeat Sarog to claim the Temple of the Dragon and recruit Ashwake Dragons to your cause. Claim the Flooded Graveyard or the Pit of Sarpah to harness the powerful magical energy of those locations.

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
The Fallen Enchantress seeks to destroy the civilizations that have risen from the ashes of the Cataclysm. Fortunately, your fame has spread and great heroes have been drawn to your banner. With your new champions, you will confront new horrors like liches, brood hunters, banshees, and the dreaded hergon.

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes is the new standalone expansion to Stardock’s turn-based, fantasy strategy game. Players will forge a new empire in a world sundered by powerful magic, fight against terrible creatures, complete quests and rediscover lost secrets in their bid to rule the world of Elemental.

● Recruit Champions - Equip them with rare magical items that you create or discover. Customize your champion’s special abilities and traits as they gain levels.
● Fight in tactical battles - Battle enemy armies or the wild creatures of the world. Command your armies directly and choose between the special attacks and spells your units have learned.
● Design your units - Customize their armor and weapons. Equip units with mounts to quickly close on enemy units. Train them with specialized traits like Discipline and Ignore Pain.
● Liberate or Enslave - Transform Elemental into a noble kingdom, or an empire where citizens are fuel for your spells. Build studies and workshops to make your citizens more productive, or gallows and sacrificial altars to keep your citizens motivated.

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Vista SP2/ 7 SP1 / 8 / 10
Processor: 2.2 GHz Dual-Core Processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c Compliant Video Card w/Pixel Shader 2.0 (Radeon x1600 / GeForce 6800 or better)
DirectX 9.0c
Hard Drive: 5 GB Space
DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
Mouse, Keyboard
► Patchnotes
Patch 2.4 (17 October 2018)

Features

⦁ Dwarf Lord gains access to Alchemist and other special buildings

UI

⦁ Updated font engine for high DPI display

Update 2.1 (28 September 2017)

⦁ Updated to support 4K, 5K, and 8K screen resolutions
⦁ Custom faction abilities now have descriptions
⦁ Updated the Slow spell so that the initiative penalty is more punishing
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Fallen Enchantress: Ultimate Edition GOG

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Update!

- Added updated full installers for Fallen Enchantress nad Map Pack - 1.32 (20319)
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

Fallen Enchantress: Ultimate Edition v1.32_(20319)/3.0_(49697) GOG
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Legendary Heroes updated to v2.50.6 (30903)
KbronCT
Moto-Terminator

Post by KbronCT »

Tom a Jerry wrote: 24 Jul 2019, 22:37 Legendary Heroes updated to v2.50.6 (30903)
setup_fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes_dlc_2.50.6_(30903).exe
Include all DLCs?
- Map Pack
- Quest Pack
- Loot Pack
- The Dead World
- Leader Pack
- Battlegrounds

Or these DLCs are included in the Ultimate Edition

And the patch notes? Thanks
Ravinius
Moto-Terminator

Post by Ravinius »

Yes, setup_fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes_dlc_2.50.6_(30903).exe contains those dlcs. GOG just changed the name of the file. As for the changelog there is none on GOG and Steam, just a generic optimization and bug fixes info.
dark
Mini-Hunter

Post by dark »

I installed 2.50.6 patch , but when i start the game , it still show 2.4 version on the bottom of the screen . Is there something wrong with the 2.50.6 patch ?
dark
Mini-Hunter

Post by dark »

After checking again , my save file show it's still 2.4 version . So first i installed 2.4_(24470) , then i install setup_fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes_dlc_2.50.6_(30903).exe .
But it's still 2.4 version , i think you need to install base game version 2.5 first , then install DLC after .
So please update the install file again , thank you very much
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

dark wrote: 28 Aug 2019, 22:10 After checking again , my save file show it's still 2.4 version . So first i installed 2.4_(24470) , then i install setup_fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes_dlc_2.50.6_(30903).exe .
But it's still 2.4 version , i think you need to install base game version 2.5 first , then install DLC after .
So please update the install file again , thank you very much
Dude, Main-Game newest Version is 1.32 and the "DLC" Legendary Heroes is an Standalone AddOn (so the maingame is not necassery for Legendary heroes and this expansion + dlc installer is up to date on gdrive v2.50.6
also the version, after u use the Patch, its not a surprise that it is 2.4 cause it only gives one patch and this would update your 2.1 to 2.4
So a patch from 2.4 to 2.50 doesnt exist. If u want only this new version than u have to use the full installer (:
dark
Mini-Hunter

Post by dark »

JohnnyMic wrote: 29 Aug 2019, 00:20 Dude, Main-Game newest Version is 1.32 and the "DLC" Legendary Heroes is an Standalone AddOn (so the maingame is not necassery for Legendary heroes and this expansion + dlc installer is up to date on gdrive v2.50.6
also the version, after u use the Patch, its not a surprise that it is 2.4 cause it only gives one patch and this would update your 2.1 to 2.4
So a patch from 2.4 to 2.50 doesnt exist. If u want only this new version than u have to use the full installer (:
There is a different here , The 1.32 version is Fallen Enchantress , it's different from Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes which is 2.50 right now . What i request is full installer of Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes 2.50 , in the google drive folder only an dlc upgrade , not the base game
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

dark wrote: 29 Aug 2019, 08:38 There is a different here , The 1.32 version is Fallen Enchantress , it's different from Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes which is 2.50 right now . What i request is full installer of Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes 2.50 , in the google drive folder only an dlc upgrade , not the base game
There is the base Game Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes 2.50 Dude, (:
dark
Mini-Hunter

Post by dark »

JohnnyMic wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 00:17 There is the base Game Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes 2.50 Dude, (:
Thank you for taking the time to answer me , hope i don't bother you too much . I did donwloaded those 2 file you crossed with red line , and tried to install it , but it told me that i need the base game , as this is only a dlc upgrade .

The only base game available for download was 2.4 version that ADMIN uploaded on October 2018 , with that version installed , i then install this new 2.50 dlc upgrade , but my game still show version 2.4 on the bottom of the screen .

It would be awesome if someone kindly upload the base game 2.5 version , then i can install the 2.5 dlc upgrade already available , thank you very much
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

dark, the files JohnnyMic mentions ARE the base game! You tried to install the dlc over a old version! Oh boy! :facepalm:

Install

setup_fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes__2.50.6_(30903).exe
setup_fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes__2.50.6_(30903)-1.bin

and then

It's the only way it works!
dark
Mini-Hunter

Post by dark »

Metalschlumpf wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 15:16 dark, the files JohnnyMic mentions ARE the base game! You tried to install the dlc over a old version! Oh boy!

Install

setup_fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes__2.50.6_(30903).exe
setup_fallen_enchantress_legendary_heroes__2.50.6_(30903)-1.bin

and then

It's the only way it works!
Ahaha , dude , i'm dying here laughing , if this is true then i'm a dumbass :D
Deleted User

Post by Deleted User »

dark wrote: 30 Aug 2019, 15:28 Ahaha , dude , i'm dying here laughing , if this is true then i'm a dumbass :D
Your words, not mine! ;)
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes + DLC updated to v2.51.0 (33713)

Thanks to R.G. GOGFAN :good:
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Post by catastic »

Tom a Jerry wrote: 20 Nov 2019, 20:52 Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes + DLC updated to v2.51.0 (33713)

Thanks to R.G. GOGFAN
► Changelog
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes 2.51 Update

Stardock is pleased to announce the release of Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes v2.51 today. This new update makes a number of balance adjustments and optimizations to performance.

Change Log

Unit movement engine optimizations
AI update to be more greedy about getting goodie huts
Early game technology costs reduced
Default unit movement increased from 2 to 3 tiles.
Sovereign default combat speed increased from 22 to 32
Sovereign default HP increased from 20 to 28.
Several bug fixes to late game instability
sammuggleton
T-Meg

Post by sammuggleton »

To mass install dlc, check Bonaqua's "alldlc" batch: viewtopic.php?p=90721#p90721
As of Sep 24 2022 rar files contain 3% recovery record.
Par2 files on request for older and non-rar files.
Mirrors please.
jimmychan
Модератор
Модератор

Post by jimmychan »