Late Shift GOG

Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Late Shift GOG

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Late Shift

Genre: Adventure - Action - Modern
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: العربية, Português do Brasil, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), český, Dansk, Deutsch, español, français, magyar, italiano, русский, Türkçe, Українська, עברית, 한국어
Features: Single-Player - Controller Support - Overlay
Released: April 18, 2017
Size: 8 GB
Company: CtrlMovie / Wales Interactive
Installer version: v20200107 (35388)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/late_shift

About:

Late Shift is a high stakes FMV crime thriller. After being forced into the robbery of a lucrative auction house, mathematics student Matt is left proving his innocence in the brutal London heist. Your choices will have consequences from the very start, right through to the very end. One small decision could change the entire outcome in a choose-your-own-adventure style gameplay that can lead to one of seven conclusions.

Written by the author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film), experience a gripping live-action crime thriller with a total of over 180 decision points. Do you steal the car or do you run away? Do you follow orders or sabotage the plan? You’ll have just seconds to decide as the film continues to roll with no pauses and no looping footage.

Shot in full HD, Late Shift’s cinematic experience blends the line between movies, games and interactive storytelling.

Your Decisions Are You
● Multi-optional Storytelling: One story, countless storylines, seven endings.
● A completely live action, cinematic interactive thriller, filmed in full HD in London, England.
● Over 180 decision points in total with no pauses and no looping footage.
● Directed by Tobias Weber, and written by Michael R. Johnson, author of Sherlock Holmes (2009 film)
● Acting performances by Joe Sowerbutts (Matt), Haruka Abe (May-Ling) and Oliver Twist’s Richard Durden (Samuel Parr).

Minimum system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 / AMD Radeon HD 5750. OpenGL 3.3
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive Space: 7500 MB
Mouse, Keyboard

Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Quad Core 2.3GHz or equivalent processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Direct X 11.0 compliant video card with 2GB RAM (NVidia GeForce GTX 750 or AMD Radeon HD 7850)
DirectX: Version 11
Hard Drive Space: 7500 MB
Mouse, Keyboard
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Late Shift GOG

Post by ADMIN »

Late Shift v20200107 (35388) GOG
MehmetNY
Mini-Hunter

Late Shift GOG

Post by MehmetNY »

VOOoouuu :shock:

thanks man! :drinks: :good:
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Late Shift GOG

Post by Tom a Jerry »

main post updated to v20200107 (35388)
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Late Shift GOG

Post by catastic »

Tom a Jerry wrote: 15 Jan 2020, 23:50 main post updated to v20200107 (35388)
► Changelog providen by @T_a_J from GOG forums
Changelog for Update 2 (added 15 January 2020):

* Added the following languages: Ukrainian, Korean, Polish, Chinese Traditional, Hebrew
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Late Shift GOG

Post by JohnnyMic »

One of the Best FMV Games i ever played :good:
zerobinary
Moto-Terminator

Late Shift GOG

Post by zerobinary »

JohnnyMic, if you like FMV games you should check out The Infectious Madness Of Doctor Dekker. It's by the same company that did Late Shift.

Added in 20 minutes 14 seconds:
Tom a Jerry, thanks for the upload and the share.
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Late Shift GOG

Post by JohnnyMic »

zerobinary, ok i will check this out. But i hope its not like "The Shapeshifting Detective" which was from D'Avekki Studios too. I dont like this STOP and u watch a frozen pic. cause u have to do an answer.
That was the thing i liked on Late Shift that the movie never stopped (sure the answer was an time event but the gameplay feeling is than so much better).

Have big hope that "Dark Nights with Poe and Munro" will be a good FMV Game :declare: :good:

Added in 2 minutes 26 seconds:
Which was also a really nice FMV Game is: "She Sees Red" which have so many different endings :declare: :dance:
zerobinary
Moto-Terminator

Late Shift GOG

Post by zerobinary »

Hey JohnnyMic, I was playing a little of the game yesterday and The Infectious Madness Of Doctor Dekker is really interesting. You don't even have to type out full questions to ask the patients, you can use key words like, Dekker or Murder for example and watch their responses which sometimes lead to key points, and you can switch between who you interrogate to find out how Dr. Dekker died and who the suspect is.

It's interesting that you can type or ask anything you want, and some of the responses you get and reactions can be quite surprising and funny at times. Like for example, just to see how the game would respond from one of the game's characters I was interrogating with questions, I said, "I'm Batman." One of the female patients gave me a funny look, and said, "I don't know anything about that?"

I asked another patient, "Are you bored?" Her response was, "I don't know, I'm a little tired now, can I go?"

You said you don't like FMV games with stopping and watching a frozen pic, this game doesn't have anything like that. When you get to the point of asking a patient a question, or making a comment on a response that the patient gave you to dig for further clues, the FMV will show the patient doing various things during this time such as pacing around, looking at you puzzled, looking bored, waving at you, and other different body gestures as they wait for your next question or comment, which flows all nicely and smoothly together to make the game that more interesting in variation, and there is even a hint system on what to ask if you get stuck, including a help system too and notes to check and a log of everything you asked so that you don't ask the same questions twice. You can even adjust the period of time in seconds for when the Hint System shows up from the Game's Menu under Options.

If you enjoy FMV games as much as I do, and you are looking for more FMV games to play, feel free to ask me about my FMV collection of games that I have, you might just find something there that you like.

Also, you can check out this thread I posted with the trailer for The Infectious Madness Of Doctor Dekker with a description of the game here: viewtopic.php?f=7&p=48135#p48135
zerobinary
Moto-Terminator

Late Shift GOG

Post by zerobinary »

JohnnyMic, the two FMV Games you mentioned, "Dark Nights with Poe and Munro and She Sees Red both sound pretty interesting, and I will check those out to see if I like the gameplay.

Also, I'm not sure if you have ever heard of these two FMV Games before, but both are Noir like Detective Games with full FMV and they are part of my FMV Games collection: "Who Shot Johnny Rock?" and "The Dame Was Fully Loaded."
If you haven't played or heard of those two games before, you should definitely check both out.