Way of the Samurai 3 - Deluxe Edition GOG

Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Way of the Samurai 3 - Deluxe Edition

Genre: Action - Adventure - Historical
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English. Audio only: 日本語. Text only: Deutsch, français
Features: Single-Player - Achievements - Controller Support - Cloud Saves - Overlay
Released: March 23, 2016
Company: ACQUIRE Corp. / Ghostlight LTD
Installer version: v1.05 (18231)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/way_of_the_sam ... xe_edition

About: Way of the Samurai 3 - Deluxe Edition includes the base game plus the following DLC:

Way of the Samurai 3 - Head and Outfit set:

1 exclusive Head and 10 exclusive outfits will help you create truly unique characters. Equip these items at the ‘Appearance’ menu during character creation.

Way of the Samurai 3 - Weapon Set:
40 exclusive weapon parts to create 9 unique swords and the ‘Arquebus’ spear. DLC weapon parts must be purchased from Uriko’s ‘DLC Market’, found at Guard Gate. (20 Yen each.)

Way of the Samurai 3 - Accessory Set:
27 exclusive accessories to create even more unique and outlandish characters. Equip these items at the ‘Accessories’ menu during character creation.

As a major release from the million+ selling Way of the Samurai series, Way Of The Samurai 3 is the prequel to the Famitsu Gold Award winning Way Of The Samurai 4 and furthers the series’ blend of customization, exploration and action gameplay!

Honour, sacrifice, betrayal… Your choices make you who you are. How will history remember you?

You must wield the sword of a mysterious lone samurai during Japan’s turbulent Sengoku era, in one of the most atmospheric action RPGs ever created.

Explore the villages, body-strewn battlefields, bandit fortresses, immense castles and local town of Amana, in an open world bustling with a rich cast of colourful characters that you can help, ignore or victimise.

Choose your friends and enemies carefully in a game where every decision has far-reaching consequences, and where finishing the game is just the beginning of your journey…

● The Butterfly Effect – More than 20 different endings. Your every action, no matter how subtle or ludicrous, could set in motion a huge variety of events, allowing for huge replayability. Explore new narrative paths, reveal new allies… and enemies!

● Huge Customization - Craft your own unique weapons from over 200 different parts. Create the ultimate unbreakable weapon to suit your preferred fighting style. Forge lethal swords, spears, pole axes and more outlandish weaponry and discover hundreds of new abilities as you become a true master of each weapon!

● Reward System and Samurai Rating – Your actions and conduct will reward you with Samurai Points and Titles, all of which unlock new game features, customisation options, outfits and accessories. Live as an honourable samurai, wallow in the low life of a bandit or strike your own path! Your choices lead to new endings, strange followers and other unexpected outcomes.

● The Pen Can Be Mightier Than the Sword - Fight your enemies by force or take the diplomatic route, using subtle gestures like the unsheathing of your sword or kowtowing. Featuring an extensive dialogue tree, combo system and much, much more!

Minimum system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 2.13GHz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 512Mb RAM and support for v3 shaders
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Mouse, Keybaord

Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: 3GHz Intel i3 or equivalent
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 1GB RAM and support for v3 shaders
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Mouse, Keyboard
Jorgeapp
Moto-Terminator

Post by Jorgeapp »

thanks for share friend!
HBats
Mini-Hunter

Post by HBats »

I feel like I'm probably doing something wrong, but can't tell what that is... I can't download this no matter how. Jdownloader tells the links are offline (which they aren't, but Jdownloader seems to be having some issues with some - not all - links to cloud.mail.ru). Mipony recognizes the filesize correctly, but can't start the download and informs an unspecified download error. I can't download directly through any browser, the file stops at around 20MB, I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Pale Moon.

Is it possible to upload it to google drive, if it's not asking too much?
gogkiller1981
Moto-Terminator

Post by gogkiller1981 »

HBats wrote: I feel like I'm probably doing something wrong, but can't tell what that is... I can't download this no matter how. Jdownloader tells the links are offline (which they aren't, but Jdownloader seems to be having some issues with some - not all - links to cloud.mail.ru). Mipony recognizes the filesize correctly, but can't start the download and informs an unspecified download error. I can't download directly through any browser, the file stops at around 20MB, I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Pale Moon.

Is it possible to upload it to google drive, if it's not asking too much?
liveforlove
Mini-Hunter

Post by liveforlove »

Tom a Jerry wrote: 30 Jan 2018, 23:34
Google drive links require permission.Can you please allow sharing for google drive links?
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

liveforlove, hmm, the quoted link is not from Gdrive, and it's working. So I'm a bit :?
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
liveforlove
Mini-Hunter

Post by liveforlove »

gogkiller1981 wrote: 08 Feb 2018, 22:22
I meant the links posted by gogkiller1981. Sorry for the mixup. If somone can upload the links to google drive i'd appreciate it.
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

liveforlove, do you have any problems with the cloud link (already mentioned working)?
► The Ninja-King
liveforlove
Mini-Hunter

Post by liveforlove »

vastyr wrote: 23 Jan 2019, 08:23 liveforlove, do you have any problems with the cloud link (already mentioned working)?
Yes, setup_way_of_the_samurai_3_v1.05_(18231).exe download keeps stopping after 30-70mb and restarts at the beginning for the cloud.mail.ru mirror. Openload or gdrive hosts do not give me the same problem.
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

liveforlove, ok, will add dl mirror in a little while.

edit: done!
► The Ninja-King
liveforlove
Mini-Hunter

Post by liveforlove »

vastyr, Thank you very much.
 i Message from: vastyr
you are very welcome! :good: