Kingdom Come: Deliverance
Genre: Adventure - Role-playing - Historical
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, English, français. Text only: 中文, český, español, italiano, polski, русский, Türkçe
Features: Single-Player - Controller Support
Released: February 27, 2018
Size: 40 GB
Company: Warhorse Studios / Warhorse Studios
Installer version: v36_(22452) [1.6.2]
Included goodies: pre-order bonus "Treasures of the Past"
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_deliverance
About: Pre-order bonus the "Treasures of the Past" map pack, which includes trails to unique armor!
Treasures of the past
• Treasure maps of the lords banished by King Sigismund of Hungary, leading to the hidden treasures of
those patriots, bandits and schemers.
• The mythical armor of the Warhorse tribe. Shrouded in mystery - it is said that the original wearer
purged all the dragons from the Kingdom of Bohemia.
The pre-order bonus will be available also to all backers of the game. Thank you for your support!
You're Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders
storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab
your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!
Bohemia – located in the heart of Europe, the region is rich in culture, silver, and sprawling castles. The
death of its beloved ruler, Emperor Charles IV, has plunged the kingdom into dark times: war, corruption,
and discord are tearing this jewel of the Holy Roman Empire apart. One of Charles' sons, Wenceslas, has
inherited the crown. Unlike his father, Wenceslas is a naive, self-indulgent, unambitious monarch. His
half-brother and King of Hungary, Sigismund the Red Fox, senses weakness in Wenceslas. Feigning good
will, Sigismund travels to Bohemia and kidnaps his half-brother. With no king on the throne, Sigismund
is now free to plunder Bohemia and seize its riches.
In the midst of this chaos, you're Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Your peaceful life is shattered when a
mercenary raid, ordered by King Sigismund himself, burns your village to the ground. By bittersweet
fortune, you are one of the few survivors of this massacre.
Without a home, family, or future you end up in the service of Lord Radzig Kobyla, who is forming a
resistance against the invasion. Fate drags you into this bloody conflict and shoves you into a raging civil
war, where you help fight for the future of Bohemia.
● Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics.
● Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions.
● Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique
combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless.
● Character development: Improve your skills, earn new perks, and forge and upgrade your equipment.
● Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce,
threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you.
● Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - Art Book
Released: February 14, 2018
Included goodies: artbook
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_d ... e_art_book
About: Book of illustrations and concept art from the game Kingdom Come: Deliverance, which, just like
the game, is a little out of the ordinary. While in the case of fantasy and scifi games the illustrator can let
his imagination run wild, limited only by what can subsequently be transformed into models in the 3D
engine, the approach in Kingdom Come was quite different.
Our game takes place in a historical setting – it aims to be as authentic as possible and to depict the
Middle Ages as they really looked, and not like we see in clichéd, often very misleading images on the
silver screen. What’s more, the story takes place in a quite specific place and time and features real
historical figures. We wanted to create a world in which you could finally see how things really looked
then, how people lived and dressed and what the landscape we know intimately looked like at a time
when people used it quite differently than they do today. So, the illustrations for Kingdom Come were
also created differently. There was still a need for imagination, but it was supported by historical
research, consultation with experts and examination of archives.
So apart from creating attractive images of the hero of the game in action poses, our illustrators also
had to learn about drawing old maps, book illumination, altar panels and frescoes. They created detailed
diagrams of medieval mining works and equipment and projected into the concept landscapes depicting
real places their acquired knowledge of medieval farming and land use.
The art you will see here is only a fragment of the thousands of illustrations, sketches, maps and concepts
that had to be created for the game – enough to fill several such books. Almost everything you see in the
game first had to be studied diligently by someone before being painted. And we believe the artists did a
Kingdom Come: Deliverance OST
Released: February 14, 2018
Included goodies: soundtrack (MP3)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_deliverance_ost
Kingdom Come: Deliverance OST:
- Skalitz 1403 (Composed by Jan Valta)
- People of the Land (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Till Our Heads Turn White (Composed by Adam Sporka / Lyrics by Ondřej Malota)
- In the Name of the King (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Beer and Women (Composed by Jan Valta)
- The Talmberg Theme (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Skalitz Is Dying (Composed by Jan Valta)
- St. James (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Sigismund's Army at the Gates (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Lady Steph and Henry (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Losing Father's Sword (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Rattay Feasts (Composed by Adam Sporka)
- Good Luck, Son (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Fighting Runt (Composed by Jan Valta)
- The River Sasau Theme (Composed by Jan Valta)
- From Dusk to Sunrise (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Footpad's Arrival (Composed by Adam Sporka)
- Talmberg Captured (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Steph Is Safe (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Things Worth Living for (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Brotherhood of Bravery (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Dream About Father (Composed by Jan Valta)
- Poverty and Famine (Composed by Adam Sporka / Lyrics by Daniel Vávra)
Produced by Jan Valta & Adam Sporka
Performed by Warhorse Studio Orchestra conducted by Jan Valta
Recorded at Dvořák Hall in Rudolfinum, Prague
Sound engineer: Ondřej Urban
Tracks 3, 12, and 23 performed by Bakchus
Released: July 5, 2018
Size: 5 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_d ... _the_ashes
About: The first DLC for Kingdom Come: Deliverance introduces an entirely new type of adventure! You
have an opportunity to participate in building a new village from the ground up and experience first-hand
what it was like to create a new settlement.
As a newly appointed bailiff, you must decide what buildings to erect and what people to bring in, and
you must also settle disputes between the villagers. Each building is unique and comes with its own
upgrades, material and labour requirements, so you will face some difficult decisions.
A bailiff's lot is not an easy one, but he can still enjoy some fun after a hard day's work. Get yourself one
of the new horses available and take it for a ride, throw a few dice against seasoned players in your new
local tavern, match your skills against variously skilled opponents in your combat arena or just rest at
home in your own comfortably furnished house.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance - HD Texture Pack
Released: March 30, 2018
Size: 6.6 GB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/kingdom_come_d ... xture_pack
Please be sure you have version 1.4 of the game and at least 6GB of VRAM on your graphics card. You can always turn off the HD textures from the game menu.
Enjoy the Kingdom Come: Deliverance with HD textures now!