STAR WARS™: Episode I Racer
Genre: Racing - Action - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Features: Single-player - Multi-player - Controller support
Released: May 17, 1999
Size: 528 MB
Company: LucasArts / Disney
Installer version: 1.0_hotfix3_(20791)
Included goodies: manual
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/star_wars_episode_i_racer
About: Two Engines. One Champion. No Limits.
Climb on, strap in, and experience the pure adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Podracing sequence
from STAR WARS™: Episode I The Phantom Menace.
Take the controls as Anakin Skywalker, or any one of over 21 Podracers, and feel the full-force blast of
two massive jet engines at simulated speeds of up to 600 mph. Rein in a turbine-driven chariot through 8
spectacular worlds. Negotiate through flaming methane lakes, Tusken Raider assaults, ant-gravity tunnels
and much more in a pulse-punding, do-or-die fight to the finish where anyone will do anything to cross
the finish line. How far will you go?
● Relive all the thrill and excitement of the Podracer sequence from STAR WARS™: Episode I.
● Hang on tight - with afterburners on, Podracers max out at a simulated 600 mph!
● Race in furious competition against 21+ opponents.
● Take on over 21 tracks on 8 unique worlds!
● Avoid hazards such as methane lakes, meteor showers and Tusken Raiders.
● Spectacular 3D environments.
● Vehicle sound effects and epic soundtrack taken directly from Episode I.
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.