The Count Lucanor GOG

Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

The Count Lucanor GOG

Post by Tom a Jerry »

The Count Lucanor

Genre: Adventure - Role-playing - Horror
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Text only: Português do Brasil, 中文, Deutsch, English, español, français, magyar, 日本語, 한국어, русский, Türkçe
Features: Single-Player - Controller Support - Cloud Saves
Released: March 3, 2016
Size: 508 MB
Company: Baroque Decay / Baroque Decay
Rating: PEGI Rating: 12+ (with Bad Language)
Installer version: v1.3.3 (22718)
Included goodies: soundtrack (FLAC)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/the_count_lucanor

About: Join Hans in a fantasy world and experience a unique adventure, full of surprises and challenges. Get hooked on an immersive tale, where every decision counts and every clue is a piece to solve the puzzle and get the treasure. Unravel the sordid secrets of the castle, meet colorful characters, and remember: horror always lurks beneath the surface.

With a retro, halfway-between-8-and-16-bit style and inspired by classic games like The Legend of Zelda, Yume Nikki, Silent Hill or Dark Souls, among others, The Count Lucanor is an amazing mystery and horror adventure set in a fairytale world. The game features important choices, alternative endings, secrets and different ways to solve puzzles. The title is available for PC, Mac and Linux.

● Exploration: Walk the Tenebre Castle and place candles on the ground to light up your path.
● Conversation: Talk to NPCs to get important clues and unravel the mystery of the Count Lucanor.
● Choices: Your actions change the course of story, with five different endings and several subplots.
● Stealth: Hide under tables and behind curtains to go undetected.
● Puzzles: Use the items you found wisely in order to progress.
● Skill: Avoid traps and enemies in the castle by anticipating them.

Once upon a time, there was a poor boy named Hans who lived with his mother near the woods. On his birthday, the boy had no presents nor sweets. He got so upset he decided to leave home for good. Before he left, his mother gave him his grandfather's cane, some cheese and three pieces of gold. Hans walked into the forest in search of adventure. Soon it was night and the boy was really scared, so he tried to go back. But then, a quaint kobold happened to cross his path and Hans decided to follow him to a castle. The kobold told him he would inherit great wealth if he passed a simple trial... guessing his name. Trapped in the castle, Hans will live a spooky mystery, fantasy and horror adventure to become the new Count Lucanor.

We’ve hired the greatest composer of all time - Johann Sebastian Bach - to create a soundtrack that will remain etched in your mind forever. Using chiptune tools, we’ve transformed a series of hidden gems of the author to create unique soundscapes for our tale.

Minimum system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel HD 3000
Storage: 512 MB available space
Mouse, keyboard

Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Core i3, i5, i7
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Dedicated GPU supporting OpenGL2
Storage: 512 MB available space
Mouse, keyboard
great123
Mini-Hunter

The Count Lucanor GOG

Post by great123 »

No 32 bit version? :(
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

The Count Lucanor GOG

Post by Tom a Jerry »

great123 wrote: No 32 bit version? :(
no :/
ziyemi
Moto-Terminator

The Count Lucanor GOG

Post by ziyemi »

great123 wrote: 21 Sep 2018, 12:38 No 32 bit version? :(
Does version 32-bit exist in gog. There seems to be only one distribution for Windows.
Lobuno
Moto-Terminator

The Count Lucanor GOG

Post by Lobuno »

ziyemi wrote: 02 Feb 2019, 18:18 Does version 32-bit exist in gog. There seems to be only one distribution for Windows.
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1193013642#downloads
Starmulke
Moto-Terminator

The Count Lucanor GOG

Post by Starmulke »

That Google Drive link goes straight to a "download quota exceeded" page, and weirdly the file doesn't show up in my recents so I can't even make a copy. Did they change the way Drive works? Google is seemingly constantly making changes to their services with no notice, practically always for the worse.
Nostalgic-Games
Infiltrator

The Count Lucanor GOG

Post by Nostalgic-Games »

Starmulke wrote: 16 Oct 2020, 19:17 That Google Drive link goes straight to a "download quota exceeded" page, and weirdly the file doesn't show up in my recents so I can't even make a copy. Did they change the way Drive works? Google is seemingly constantly making changes to their services with no notice, practically always for the worse.
Yes, they changed it. Also Google drive unlimited is getting twice as expensive per account in the near future - I already got a mail that I need to "upgrade" my account.
Lukapolwart
Changelogger
Changelogger

The Count Lucanor GOG

Post by Lukapolwart »

Starmulke wrote: 16 Oct 2020, 19:17 That Google Drive link goes straight to a "download quota exceeded" page, and weirdly the file doesn't show up in my recents so I can't even make a copy. Did they change the way Drive works? Google is seemingly constantly making changes to their services with no notice, practically always for the worse.
Yep, unluckily it doesn't work anymore like that. But I can help you to download it. Go here:
And then use that button so it can be added to your drive account:

Then you will have it in your recents and you can make a copy.

That's all you need for downloading this game. If you want to know what to do if the same happens to you with other games, then follow these steps (that's what I have done in order to give you the right address before):

https://thinkkers.com/fix-google-drive- ... ded-error/
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

The Count Lucanor GOG

Post by ADMIN »

The Count Lucanor v1.4.23_(64bit)_(36402) GOG
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!