Redneck Rampage Collection GOG

Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Redneck Rampage Collection

Genre: Shooter - FPP - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10) and Mac OS X (10.6.8)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Features: single-player
Released: April 30, 1997
Size: 592 MB
Company: Xatrix Entertainment / Interplay
Installer version: v2.0.0.11
Included goodies: 2 manuals + HD wallpaper + in-game soundtrack + Rides Again - soundtrack + 2 avatars + Windows theme + Cuss Pack
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/redneck_rampage_collection

About:
A week from a Redneck's life:

Deer Diary:

Munday: Well, we crash-landed that UFO in the desert and Bubba says he wants to go home. Heck, I don't blame him 'cause there ain't no place like Hickston. But according to my map, we're gonna have to blast our way through jack o' lope farms and a riverboat as well as a brothel (Bubba can't wait) 'fore we get home again.

Toosday: Met new folks like Daisy Mae (she's purty). Bikers, pigs, cows and jack o' lopes. I think I even saw the King at the Slurp n' Burp.

Winsday: Yeehaw! Got to joyride in a Swamp Buggy and a motorcycle that were both armed to the teeth. I hope those peoples I ran over will be alrite. I still got a darn jack 'o lope stuck in the grill though.

Thersday: New ways to destroy stuff! I found over 10 weapons like a crossbow that shoots dynamite-loaded chickens and a slingblade. Mmmm-Hmm!
Fri-day: Sure am hungry! I just need some good ol' redneck powerups like pork rinds, cow pies and some of my granpappy's moonshine!
Saterday: Boy I sure so like those toe tapping tunes by that good ol' boy Mojo Nixon.
Sunday: Heck! With all the new places we been, I sure wish my kinfolk could've come along for the ride!

Want to experience more than just a week? Then take a dip into the Redneck's world of floating whiskey and widespread pork rinds. The crazy adventure continues through Redneck Rampage, Redneck Rampage Rides Again: Arkansas and Redneck Rampage: Suckin' Grits on Route 66. Now all three games bundled together.

But wait, there's more! For those curious about the Redneck language you can download and install "Cuss Pack" add-on (follow the readme.txt file for instructions).

● Includes Redneck Rampage, Redneck Rampage Rides Again: Arkansas and Redneck Rampage: Suckin' Grits on Route 66
● Heal your wounds with alcohol and battle aliens redneck-style!
● Visit famous sites like Area 51 or Route 66 and kill those damn alien

Minimum system requirements - Windows: Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 512MB RAM (1 GB recommended), 3D graphics card compatible with DirectX 7 (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard.
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

New links and torrent.
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

Redneck Rampage Collection v2.0.0.11 GOG + Goodies
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
wonderkander1
Moto-Terminator

Post by wonderkander1 »

Whoa, didn't knew they ported this 4 years ago !!!..Thanks for the heads up!!!