Genre: Strategy - Role-playing - Survival
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.9+) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Mint 17)
Languages: Text only: Português do Brasil, Deutsch, English, español, français, italiano, русский
Features: single-player - achievements
Released: March 15, 2016
Size: 612 MB
Company: Unicube / Team17 Digital LTD.
Installer version: v1.7_hotfix_(18994)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/sheltered
About: Panting, scared, the shelter airlock smashes down behind you. You wish you did not have to go
outside, but you do. It would be easier to give up. But you don’t. The hardship, the hunger, the
thirst. The fear. You keep reminding yourself why you stay alive. Why you do this. Then you hear it.
“Daddy, you’re back.” You wife’s face lights up and you open a bag full of medical supplies. You
need not tell her how you got them. You simply enjoy your small victory in this, the harshest of
times. In the post-apocalyptic world, you must keep your family alive in your underground bunker
in this deep strategy game from Unicube...
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the
term “nuclear family”. Given a head-start over the billions lost in a nuclear holocaust, you must
gather as many supplies as possible en route to the concrete underground shelter that will soon
become your family home for the foreseeable dreary future.
With all hope lost, how will you cope in this bleak new world? How you handle the many moral
choices you'll encounter on a daily basis could be the difference between your family surviving or
dying. Combat claustrophobia, radiation and mental exhaustion as you cling desperately to life in
the cramp, cold and scary underground shelter. You’ll have to leave the scant protection the
shelter offers behind as you’re forced to venture outside into the dangerous desolate wasteland
to scavenge for vital supplies which could ensure your family's survival for just one more day.
● Family comes first: Keep your family alive and protect them from the ravages of the harsh post-
● Make the shelter a home: Maintain your shelter - keep it secure, habitable and make sure that
the family have enough resources to survive. Protect your shelter from hazards and infiltration!
● Customisation: Your family is unique to you; you decide their gender, names and their
● RPG mechanics: As your family develop, their stats will adapt with an evolving experience
and trauma system. Attributes, strengths and weaknesses will dynamically change based on your
● Crafting system: Create comforts for your family’s shelter and weapons for combat.
● Exploration: Send out your family to explore and gather resources for everyday living and
● Turn-based combat: For those that cannot be reasoned with, violence can be used as a last
resort. Your family may depend on it.