Works on: Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, English
Features: single-player - achievements
Released: September 12, 2014
Size: 2.8 GB
Company: CBE Software / CBE Software
Installer version: v2.0.0.5
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/julia_among_the_stars
Included goodies: manual + hintbook + soundtrack (MP3)

About J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars comes with a bonus standalone puzzle game J.U.L.I.A.: Untold.

J.U.L.I.A.: Among the Stars is an innovative narrative driven adventure game which is being
developed due to overwhelming support from a successful crowdfunding campaign.

The story centers on Rachel Manners, a 35 year old astrobiologist. She is a member of an elite
group of scientists, chosen to embark on one of the most critical missions ever conceived on Earth.
Now Rachel is alone, orbiting an unknown planet. Her only companions are J.U.L.I.A., the space
probe’s artificial intelligence and Mobot, a huge reconnaissance robot. Together, this unlikely trio
will explore the mysteries of this solar system. But are they prepared for what they will find?

Story
After countless years of careful space observation, the enormous telescope Chandra 17 suddenly
locates a solar system quite similar to our own. As all earthly observatories turned their attention
towards this new discovery, a signal of artificial origin is detected from deep within the system.

Reaction was immediate and a mission plan was conceived. No expense was spared in the
construction of a massive space probe. It was designed and equipped to be ideally suited for the
ultimate challenge: to meet and study extraterrestrial sentient life-forms. Equal care was taken
with the crew. Only the most prominent scientists were selected and trained to ideally represent
planet Earth. Everything was perfectly planned and success was certain. Yet somehow, everything
has gone terribly wrong…

Now, imagine being jolted awake by an emergency alarm. As your surroundings come into focus,
you realize you were deep in cryogenic sleep on a vast space probe. But why you are there is an
elusive memory. Disoriented, you rush to the control room searching for answers. Once there you
learn from the ship’s AI that not only have you been asleep for decades, but you are also the last
surviving member of the probe’s crew.

To make matters worse, the probe is severely damaged by a disastrous impact with a passing
meteoroid swarm. First, you must make repairs. Not only is your own survival at stake, but you
need to find out what happened to the crew and why you alone survived.

● Travel to six unique planets and uncover their secrets.
● Utilize an ingenious MOBOT – a mobile robot designed for planetary exploration to investigate
remote solar systems.
● Solve puzzles, gather clues, and communicate with the most temperamental artificial
intelligence ever designed.
► System requirements
Minimum system requirements - Windows: Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz or higher
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: Minimum resolution: 1280x720 with at least 128 MB VRAM accelerated card
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard
Mouse, Keyboard

Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel i5 or equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Resolution of 1920x1080 with at least 512 MB VRAM accelerated card
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 4 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard
Mouse, Keyboard
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
langzottel
Moto-Terminator

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars GOG

Post by langzottel »

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars 2.0.0.5 GERMAN
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars GOG

Post by Tom a Jerry »

J.U.L.I.A. Among the Stars v2.0.0.5 (ENG/GER) + Goodies