Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok DLC + Embers of Rage DLC + Forbidden Cults DLC
Genre: Role-playing - Turn-based - Roguelike
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8)
Languages: Text only: English
Released: December 21, 2012
Size: 424 MB / 28 MB / 110.6 MB
Company: Netcore / Netcore
Installer version: v1.5.5 (12223)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/tales_of_majeyal
About: Tales of Maj’Eyal is a roguelike RPG, featuring tactical turn-based combat and advanced
character building. Play as one of many unique races and classes in the lore-filled world of Eyal,
exploring random dungeons, facing challenging battles, and developing characters with your own
tailored mix of abilities and powers.
With a modern graphical and customisable interface, intuitive mouse control, streamlined
mechanics and deep, challenging combat, online stats and character sheets, Tales of Maj’Eyal
offers engaging roguelike gameplay for the 21st century.
● Focus on randomly generated tactical battles
● Rich set of very unique classes
● Unlocks & in-game achievements progression
● Rich world with its own history which slowly reveal during the game
● No consumables, no grinding
● Turn based: think before you act!
● Simple, easy to use interface.
Released: October 27, 2014
Size: 33 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/tales_of_majey ... _of_urhrok
About: Many in Maj'Eyal have heard of "demons", sadistic creatures who appear seemingly from
nowhere, leaving a trail of suffering and destruction whereever they go. Their Fearscape floats far
above the skies, watching and waiting, but not idly; their agents scout the land, their legions build
up their forces, and their scholars develop new spells and strategies. As the barrier between our
worlds begins to crack under their scrutiny, helpless Eyalites have begun to disappear, whisked up
to serve as their slaves and playthings. They imbue these victims with magical powers to better
survive the ensuing stresses - can you use your new-found abilities to escape the legions of Mal'Rok?
● Start with a new class, the Doombringer! These avatars of demonic destruction charge into battle
with massive two-handed weapons, cutting swaths of firey devastation through hordes of opponents.
Armed with flame magic and demonic strength, they delight in fighting against overwhelming odds,
softening up the crowd with waves of fire, then feeding on the flames and suffering of their
surroundings to stay alive while quickly reducing any group to a pile of ash and gore.
● Unlock a new class, the Demonologist, with an all-new item enhancement mechanic! Bearing a
shield and the magic of the Spellblaze itself, these melee-fighting casters can grow demonic seeds
from their fallen enemies. Imbue these seeds onto your items to gain a wide array of new talents and
passive benefits, and summon the demons within them to fight on your side! Ever looked at a gigantic
demon-cursed minotaur and wished it was on your side for once? Well, now you CAN summon one to
pound your foes into paste while you cast devastating spells from afar, or call forth a squad of Fire
Imps to pelt your enemies to death while they exhaust themselves on your impenetrable defenses!
Demons have persistent health, making them a little more precious than disposable necromancer
skeletons or summoner beasts, but can be revived from death nonetheless.
● Two new zones, with all-new art, foes, and bosses! You've seen the plains of the Fearscape before,
now see the lairs and headquarters of the demons themselves!
● Over 10,000 words of written lore to find! The demons were once an enlightened, peaceful race,
hailing from a distant planet known as Mal'Rok; learn what drove them to plot Eyal's eternal torture!
Discover monuments to each of the demonic species and noteworthy individuals, showing the place
of honor each has among them! Get a glimpse into the culture and daily lives of these sadistic
invaders and their brainwashed thralls!
● Unlock a new race, Doomelves: Shalore who've taken to the demonic alterations especially well,
corrupting their typical abilities into a darker form. Blink away to safety, transform into a shadowy
dúathedlen to hide in the shadows or prey on your foes with blasts of darkness, use your new
resilience to soak up status effects and critical hits, and assault your enemies' minds to leave them
unsteady in combat!
● Between the aforementioned classes and Doomelves, a whopping 75 new talents!
● Unlock two new cosmetic options! You know you've always wanted demon-horns.
● Two new events, appearing anywhere in Eyal!
20 new artifacts, with unique and interesting effects. Collect the Obsidian Treasures to amass
more and more power! Slip your hands into the Will of Ul'Gruth and watch your sweeping blows
smash down walls! Wear a giant hideous hell-mouth as a fashionable belt!
● 7 new in-game achievements! Conquer the worst Urh'Rok's forces can throw at you, and hang
their metaphorical skulls from your profile page!
Released: February 23, 2016
Size: 116 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/tales_of_majey ... rs_of_rage
About: One year has passed since the one the Orcs call the "Scourge from the West" came and
single-handedly crushed the Orc Prides of Grushnak, Vor, Gorbat, and Rak'Shor. The Allied
Kingdoms, now linked by farportal to their distant, long-lost Sunwall allies, have helped
them conquer most of Var'Eyal. The few remnants of the ravaged Prides are caged... but
one Pride remains. Kruk Pride, isolated on an island, is the last orcish settlement that
stands; they, too, face their impending doom.
The Sunwall has blockaded the only exit point from the island, and now, the technologically
advanced civilization of Steam Giants have come down from the mountains to take their homeland
with machines and weaponry unlike anything else on Eyal. Kruk Pride has reverse-engineered their
technology before; their only hope is to do it again and rise up against the Pride's foes.
● Explore a whole new campaign from level 1 to 50, one year after the events of the original Tales
of Maj'Eyal campaign. Liberate the Orcs (or die trying) by rising up against the Sunwall, the Steam
Giants of Atmos, and other dangers that may lie in wait...
● Play as one of three new races: the battle-hardened Orcs, the brutal Yetis, and the unstoppable
Whitehooves. Discover their stories, their pains, their hopes... and their awesome racial powers!
● Risk your life in over 20 unique zones! Explore the ruins of a lost city, lay siege to the Sunwall
forces at the Gates of Morning, and raid the Steam Giants' mining quarry - each has its own unique
foes and hazards, leading each to feel and play different from the others.
● Play as one of the three new tinker classes: Gunslingers, Sawbutchers, and Psyshots! Crush and
rend your foes with heavy metal, electrocute and immolate them with your gadgets, charge across
the battlefield or nimbly strafe in style - each plays differently, and none provide any shortage of
ways to slay your foes.
● Master steam technology to build powerful tinkers to augment your equipment. Need to close in
a bit quicker? Turn your boots into rocket boots! Having a hard time deciding whether to shoot
someone or stab them? Build a Hand Cannon into your gloves, or deploy a Weapon Automaton to do
the stabbing for you! If you have a problem, steamtech has a solution, usually involving explosions;
with over 80 different powerful contraptions to craft, enjoy unparalleled versatility and trying
something different with every playthrough.
● Master the tactical uses of over 140 talents! Fire bouncing trick-shots and psychic-infused shots,
use your steamsaws as shields or wheels, terrify your foes with long mechanical arms - there are no
"boring" talents here, everything has its own special applications and properties!
● Use advanced technology in the world of Eyal! Burrow through sand, plant bombs to destroy
tunnels, and discover that you aren't alone in using it...
● Infusions and runes are for puny humans; implant new medical injectors to pump an array of
experimental chemicals into your body! Injectors can use any (infinitely reusable) salve in your
inventory as long as they're off their cooldown, giving you versatility you've wished you could
get with a couple of inscriptions.
● Loot over 70 new and powerful artifacts. Pump lead into foes with big guns, quick guns, and
explosive guns! Shred them with saws that maim, saws that thirst for blood, and saws that aren't
really saws! Violate common sense by strapping a rocket to your back and calling it a jetpack!
● Enjoy dying in horrible and exotic ways at the hands (or claws, jaws, guns...) of over 140 new
creatures! Not mere piles of stats and chain-stuns, these foes will provide unique challenges - suffer
the Sunwall's newest cosmic spells, the new breeds of ritches that infest and multiply, the Steam
Giants' elaborate defense systems, and find new strategies to adapt to each!
● Earn a trunkload of achievements! Have your accomplishments recognized for liberating the Orcish
people, displaying exceptional mercy or cruelty, or showing your prowess with impressive feats! Give
a boss a fate worse than death, show Sunwall forces how frustrating it is to fight a Radiant Horror as
a paladin, come out on top against impossible odds, display a suicidal lack of situational awareness,
and wear a badge of pride or shame for each!
● Read roughly 27,000 words of new lore to immerse yourself in the world! Learn how things have
changed since the Scourge's campaign, feel hatred and/or pity for your foes, uncover grand schemes
and sinister plots, and notice the elaborate connections between Var'Eyal's numerous factions. Every
zone has a story behind it, and every story ties into a bigger picture; enjoy a tale of horror and humor,
of intrigue and glory, of despair and hope.
● Earn the right to use the classic (and Ashes of Urh'Rok) classes in Embers of Rage, and the new
tinker classes in Maj'Eyal! Play a Brawler in the East to fulfill your life-long dream of suplexing an
entire nation of giants, or play a Sawbutcher in Maj'Eyal to shred through Dreadfell in a whirlwind
of sawblades and steam!
Released: May 16, 2018
Size: 105 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/tales_of_majey ... dden_cults
About: Not all adventurers seek fortune, not all that defend the world have good deeds in mind.
Lately the number of sightings of horrors have grown tremendously. People wander off the beaten paths only to
be found years later, horribly mutated and partly insane, if they are found at all. It is becoming evident
something is stirring deep below Maj'Eyal.
That something is you.
Forbidden Cults is a big expansion for Tales of Maj'Eyal to let you explore the horrors that lurk beneath
the surface, to delve in long lost knowledge and lore and as usual to die a lot!
Forbidden Cults makes two new classes available to play:
• Writhing One: Give in to the corrupting forces and turn yourself gradually into an horror, summon
horrors to do your bidding, shed your skin and melt your face to assault your foes. With your arm
already turned into a tentacle, what creature can stop you?
• Cultist of Entropy: Using its insanity and control of entropic forces to unravel the normal laws of
physic this caster class can turn healing into attacks and call upon the forces of the void to reduce its foes
• Both those classes use a new resource called Insanity that gradually makes you both more chaotic and
powerful as it fills up.
Forbidden Cults makes two new races available to play:
• Drem: A corrupt subrace of dwarves, that somehow managed to keep a shred of sanity to not fully
devolve into mindless horrors. They can enter a frenzy and even learn to summon horrors.
• Krog: Ogres transformed by the very thing that should kill them. Their powerful attacks can stun their
foes and they are so strong they can dual wield any one handed weapons.
Forbidden Cults adds many new zones for you to explore and die in:
• Kroshkkur: An ancient Sher'tul Fortress laying half in ruins that serves as a focal point, and home, for all
kinds of creatures seeking lost knowledge.
• The Maggot: A huge living corrupted worm about to destroy Kroshkkur! Teleport inside and save your
sanctuary of horrors!
• The Godfeaster: Deep undergroud the ground shakes as ... -- redacted by corrupt forces --
• The Scourge Pits: On the south of the Iron Throne lays a fool pit of ... -- redacted by corrupt forces --
• Forbidden Tomes: Find special artifact books of ancient lore. But, read at your own peril, for the story
they tell may very well suck you in... quite literally. Maybe you will even find The One That Writes...
Occult Egress: A strange, extremely old, contraption of unknown origin. It seems to require some kind of
code sequence to activate. Maybe you will find some during your adventures?
The Entropic Void: So you think you are strong? Powerful? Invulnerable? In the end, entropy always wins,
as you will learn...
What would an expansion about horrors be without a bunch of new horrors to torment you with? Please
give a warm welcome to:
• Searing Horrors: You liked luminous horrors? You loved radiant horrors? You will absolutely adore their
searing big brothers!
• Nethergates: It sleeps. Maybe it should stay that way.
• Netherworms: Vampiric worm masses that are bound to tickle your fancy! And tickle hard.
• Fearful Symmetry: Geometry has never been so lively!
• Entropic Shards: Take an entropic crystal, shatter it with tentacles. And die.
• And more ...
"DarkGod, is that all?" Obviously not! You will also find your usual addition of:
• Lore: Delve into the dark forgotten secrets of the world, where sanity is a very tenuous idea.
• Artifacts: Discover new objects of power and use them to further your own goals.
• New wyrmic tree: Unlock the scourge drake for your wyrmics.
• Glass Golem: Unlock the glass golem option for your alchemists.
• Events: Discover new strange contraptions in familiar zones. What could go wrong?
• In-Game Achievements: Because there can never be enough!