Gremlins.vs.Automatons-PLAZA

Scene iSO Games, released from 2010 untill 2019
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

Notes: this is a special edition of Gremlins Inc. game that can be
completely played offline.
. ░░▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓░ ▓████ ▓▓▒ ░▓███░ ███ ▓▓ ░█░ ▓██▒ ███░ ▓██ █ █░ ░███ ░███ ███ █▒ ░█ ███ ░███ ▓██ ▓█ ██ ███▒ ███▓ ██▓▒█ ░██▓░ ███ ███▓ ▒████ ░▓██▓░ ▓▓▓▓█▓█▓███▓ ░▓██▓ ████ ▓███ ▒▓████░ ████▒ ███████▓ ▒████████████ ███████▓ ▒▒ ███▒ ▓███▓░ ███▓ ███░ ██░ █░ ███▓ ███░ ██▒ ░███ ███ ███ ▓██ █ ▒██▒ ███ ▓██ ███▒ ██▒ ▒██ ▒███ █▒ ▒██▒ ▓██ ▒███ ▒ ▒░ ░███ ██▒ ██▒ ███▒ █▒ ▓█▓ ▒▓▒██▒ ███▒ █▓ █▓ ███ ██▓ ▒███ ░████ ▒█▓ ██▒▓▓▒ ██ ░████ ░█▓ ▓██████ ▒█████░▒████░ █████▓ ▓▓▓▓██ ▒████▒ █████▓ ▓▓▒ ░▓█▒ ░▓▓ ░▓█▓░ ▓█▓░ ██ ░▓▓ ▓█▓░ ██ ▒██ ██░ ▒██▓ ▒██████▓ ▓▓▓▒ -P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S- Gremlins vs. Automatons (c) Yukitama Creative Industries Release Date : 03/2017 Protection : - Discs : 1 Genre : Indie ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▀█ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █▀▀▀█ █▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █▀▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ This is an intense strategy board game in a steampunk world of corrupt capitalist gremlins who compete for money, political power and prestige. Save and invest, steal and extort, arrest and get arrested in single-player and multiplayer, with ranks and ladders, team mode and spectator mode. Featuring seasonal content updates, regular tournaments, item drops, full support of Steam Community Market and more! For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/369990/ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ ▄▀▀▀█ █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▀█ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █ ▄▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Play! Notes: this is a special edition of Gremlins Inc. game that can be completely played offline. General Notes: - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀█ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ ▀▀█ █▀▀▀▄ █▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █▄▄▄█ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ CODEX - CPY - ENiGMA - SiMPLEX - ACTiVATED - ADDONiA ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ █ █▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀█ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄█▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Coming soon...
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
roxvirr
Mini-Hunter

Post by roxvirr »

Hello everyone, this is a fantastic game, i'm Totally Addicted to it and will buy it when i get a job. But it has a problem, when u install it everything works fine. U learn how to play, play a few matches, all fine and dandy but when u exit the game and restart it for a second time the game gets somehow locked on loading as if it was phoning home for whatever reason. U can start a match but the cards are all locked, u can't play them and they have a test flavour text and Russian names. One can always reinstall after deleting the registry and extra files in the appdata but u'll be back at square one and the problem will happen again. It happens with all the releases, so no need to redownload it. I've looked everywhere for a workaround for this but no dice. Luckily i can see it doesn't happen only to me. Any advice or a proper medicine for this? TY
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

roxvirr wrote: It happens with all the releases
Have you tried SiMPLEX's RIP version?

If a PROPER or fix is made available I will post it.

Sorry cannot help you any other way.
► The Ninja-King
roxvirr
Mini-Hunter

Post by roxvirr »

Hi, I've tried Plaza from various sources, ali213 and I Think simplex aswell, they where so many. Ty very much for answering. Cheers
roxvirr
Mini-Hunter

Post by roxvirr »

Hi again, i've been checking all the versions that i had installed and it seems i really didn't try out the SIMPLEX version. Now that i think about it i never got hold of it. The torrent only had 2 peers and i never found another source for it. Any pointers?
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

HI roxvirr,

Good luck... http://www.forum.torrminatorr.com/viewt ... 2978#p6541 ...hope it works well.
► The Ninja-King
roxvirr
Mini-Hunter

Post by roxvirr »

Oh man many thanks for the link, i'll try it out when i get home. Ty
roxvirr
Mini-Hunter

Post by roxvirr »

Ok, i've tried it and it does the same. But i figured it out. By a process of elimination i determined that going to users\[your system]\appdata\LocalLow\Charlieoscar\Gremlins vs Automatons\player_offline.cfg and delete everything inside the file and then Mark it as read-only all works as intended. It's the same for all releases. Here's the tip for anyone who has the same problem. Cheers