Dead Cells + OST
Genre: Action - Adventure - Roguelike
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: 中文, English, français
Features: Single-Player - Controller Support - In development
Released: May 10, 2017
Size: 307 MB
Company: Motion Twin / Motion Twin
Installer version: 0.7.9_(20947)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/dead_cells
Roguelite? Metroidvania? Roguevania!
You grew up with the roguelikes, witnessed the rise of the roguelites and even the birth of the roguelite-
lites? We'd now like to present for your consideration our RogueVania, the illegitimate child of a modern
Roguelite (Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, Enter the Gungeon, Spelunky, etc.) and an old-school
MetroidVania (Castlevania: SotN and its ilk).
• RogueVania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-
lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath.
• 2D Souls-lite Action: Tough but fair combat, more than fifty weapons and spells with unique gameplay,
and of course, the emergency panic roll to get you out of trouble.
• Nonlinear progression: Sewers, Ossuary or Remparts? Once unlocked, special permanent abilities allow
you to access new paths to reach your objective. Opt for the path that suits your current build, your
play style or just your mood.
• Exploration: Secret rooms, hidden passages, charming landscapes. Take a moment to stroll the towers
and breath in that fresh sea mist infused air...
Interconnected levels and progressive unlocking of access to the island provides you with a real incentive
to explore your surroundings. Add in a degree of evolution for your character and permanent weapon
upgrades and you can see where Dead Cells borrows from the long line of MetroidVanias that precede it.
At the end of the day though, it’s YOUR skills as a player that matter most! Roguelites are about
constantly getting better, until what was an insurmountable obstacle becomes a walk in the park.
Unforgiving combat wed to the absence of any kind of safety net makes for an adrenalin pumping ride
each and every run and unrivaled replayability.
Dead Cells is currently in Development and comes with:
• 14 Levels - Each one with its own atmosphere, foes and secrets to discover.
• 3 Bosses - Made by the most sadistic of the devs, raised on the salt of the testers.
• 60 or so weapons and skills - Spears, swords, bows, freeze blast, etc.
• 4 special powers, unlocking new areas and paths (metroidvania gear lock items).
• 1 epic responsive, fluid and fun to play combat system.
• 1 Daily Run Mode Complete with leaderboards for lording it over your mates.
• Hours of fun (depending on your skill, anything from 10 to 30 hours or more).
• A few rage-quits, Ok a lot of rage quits… But you’ll git gud… Eventually.
Included goodies: soundtrack (mp3)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/dead_cells_ost
About: Music For Your Headless Self.
This is the Dead Cells Ost. From the game. There’s like songs with guitar, and songs without. Sometimes
with other instruments. Like voices, from the past, but now in the future, which is the present.
There’s sounds from a cat purring too, hidden somewhere.
This full length soundtrack will enhance your ears with subtle epic music to lead you to a never-ending
world of fantastic fantasy. Now you can be the cool kid in the neighborhood, and go slash slash roll all the
way into the sunset, while jogging.
For Human and cat use ONLY.
All Jokes aside...
This is a work in progress OST for Dead Cells, that's to say there are currently 16 tracks totaling a little
over an hours worth of music. As we add levels to the game and therefore new tracks, we'll add them
here for free!