My.Own.Little.Planet.RIP-Unleashed

vastyr
T-Meg

My.Own.Little.Planet.RIP-Unleashed

Post by vastyr »

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄ █ ███ ███ ███▀▀███ ███ ███▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀█ █ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▀▀▀▀███ ███ ███ ███▀▀██▄ █ █ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ █ █ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ █ █ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ █ █ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███▀▀▀ ███▀▀███ ▀▀▀▀███ ███▀▀███ ███▀▀▀ ███ ███ █ █ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ █ █ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ █ █ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ █ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ███ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ███ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ███ ███ ███ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ███ ███ █ █▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ♦ P R E P A R E T O B E U N L E A S H E D ! ! ♦ My Own Little Planet RIP ─♦─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────♦─ Release Date : 12/08/2017 Protection : Steam Release Type : RIP 38x5.00MB Company : Lucas Parise ─♦─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────♦─ Release Notes: 'My own little planet' tells the story of a lost boy who is trapped on a dark and strange world. Fight your deepest fears and find an exit to this madness! Travel together with a lonely boy to a dark and strange world, where all of your fears and feeling takes the most terrifying form of existence. Without any memories nor guesses on how he ended up there, the boy must collect all the memories he finds in his way to put an end to this infinite loop of madness and fright. The game features : - 5 acts with 5 episodes each, that earns you more than 5 hours of a thrilling experience of gameplay. - INSANE bosses in the end of each act to test your courage and what you have learned from it. - A gallery that gives you necessary info of each creature that you have already found in the game. - Achievements that will blow your mind! - A soundtrack that will touch your deepest feelings! - And a story that makes even grown up men get a warmed heart. "My own little planet" is not just a game that you play, but a game that plays with you! RIPPED: Nothing ─♦─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────♦─ Install Notes: 1. Unpack the release with WinRAR or equivalent 2. Install 3. Start game with the binary from game root folder 4. Enjoy! Remember to support quality games! ─♦─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────♦─ Unleashed salutes all friends of the family, contacts and competition! ─♦─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────♦─ " Prepare to be Unleashed! "
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King