Starfighter.Neon.v1.0.MERRY.XMAS-OUTLAWS

vastyr
T-Meg

Starfighter.Neon.v1.0.MERRY.XMAS-OUTLAWS

Post by vastyr »

' . A _ _ _ _ __/ \__ _ _ _ _ .:` `\\\ ///' ':. .- ``` -.| /_ _\ |.- ''' -. ` ` _...._ \ / _...._ ' ' ` .-''"""""'-. Y .-`"""""``-. ' . _ __ | X | : | X | __ _ . _|_| '""::.` X | | | X '.::""` |_|_ \| _ `:: ! | ! | ! ::' |/ \ \ : . |___| . : / / __|\ ` _| |_ ' /|__ | _\ /_ | | | .. | | : | :: . | : ' | : . | ` ' | ` : | ` | ` :: '_____________ - o u t l a w s - .::' | ________ _______________ ______________ /\_____ _________ /\_____ |______| ` ______ | / _ __// /______ |/ /.-|------| ' | |/ |/ | / / _ / / | | | _/ _/ |/ / / _/ _/ _ |_ |_________ |____________\ ______/______//\___________________/(_______________ .________|------| \/ ""` ______ |__ ._____________| | | . . |____. |_____________________________________________| _______. __ _ _______ _ p r o u d l y p r e s e n t s , _ _______ _ __ \ | _ |___|___ . . ___|___| _ | / \| ! |___| iiiiiiii:i::::::::::::::::: |___| ! |/ . "'''''''''''''''''''''''" . |\ Game......: Starfighter Neon | \ Language..: English | \ Developer.: Made of Dinosaurs |___\ Disks.....: 02x.15.00MB Platform..: WinAll . Date......: 24/12/2017 ::. Genre.....: Space Shooter ` ' . ...... ...... . : ....:. .:.... : :. `:::::. .:::::' .: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: "``----------------:::::::::::::::----------------''" ` `. :' . `:::::::' . `:::' : ' |________________ .---------------. ________________ | R e l e a s e | I n f o r m a t i o n . . | `----------------------------- - Ho Ho Ho and Merry Christmas to all the good little boys and girls out there! Well its been another year down the shitter and here we are; still alive and still fucking shit up... and my mom said I would never amount to anything. We at Outlaws wish everyone a Merry Christmas and remind you that Christmas is not about celebrating how many presents you get, but its a day of remembering when Thor slayed the evil Jormungandr and freed the world from eternal darkness! Starfighter Neon is a small, fun, re-playable arcade style space shooter where the goal is to beat your best scores (and your friends), unlocking extra ships as you go. You've been dropped into enemy space. Weave your Starfighter between alien spaceships, lasers, asteroids and bombs destroying as many as you can and collecting valuable coins and powerups as you go. If you fly off one side of the screen, you appear back on the other side, use this to escape enemies and surprise others! You have 3 lives each game. Collecting pickups will boost your weapons for a short while. There are Green, Blue and Yellow weapons to collect, alongside the default blaster, each available as 'normal' or 'gold' strength.The Yellow weapons are unique to each Starfighter. Collect coins to unlock extra Starfighters in the Ship Shop that all fly in different ways, and each have a unique powerup. Collect the SmartBomb pickup to wipe out the entire screen of enemies! URL: http://store.steampowered.com/app/74417 ... hter_Neon/ . |________________ .---------------. ________________ | R e p a c k | N o t e s . . | `----------------------------- - | | | |________________ .---------------. ________________ | I n s t a l l | I n f o r m a t i o n . . | `----------------------------- - 1.> UZIP & UNRAR Game to a Directory 2.> Install the setup file C.> Play That Shit! 4.> Wank one off in sheer JoY! . : If ya like the game, dont be a cheap bastard and buy the fucking thing =) |________________ .---------------. ________________ | N o t e s . . | `----------------------------- - | | | To the greatest ripper of all time, you are the last of a dying breed. | A true genius in a sea of mediocracy. You will be missed and remembered. | Tres amigos para siempre!!! | . : | _____ . .: .S! | |___________________| |________ ____________/\ ____ ____ ____ _________| | _ | | | _/ | _ \| | | | ___|_ | / | | | | |_ _ \ | | |_____ | _|___________|___________| |______/_____|_____|\ ___________|_________| | |_____| \/ . | | | Greetz: ViTALiTY / HTG / VACE / ROGUE / REUNION / CRD / DVT / BrEWrRS | | | |___________________________________________________________________________| "When you read these little things your eyes go blind! Its like masturbation"
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King