A.Case.of.Distrust-OUTLAWS

vastyr
T-Meg

A.Case.of.Distrust-OUTLAWS

Post by vastyr »

' . A _ _ _ _ __/ \__ _ _ _ _ .:` `\\\ ///' ':. .- ``` -.| /_ _\ |.- ''' -. ` ` _...._ \ / _...._ ' ' ` .-''"""""'-. Y .-`"""""``-. ' . _ __ | X | : | X | __ _ . _|_| '""::.` X | | | X '.::""` |_|_ \| _ `:: ! | ! | ! ::' |/ \ \ : . |___| . : / / __|\ ` _| |_ ' /|__ | _\ /_ | | | .. | | : | :: . | : ' | : . | ` ' | ` : | ` | ` :: '_____________ - o u t l a w s - .::' | ________ _______________ ______________ /\_____ _________ /\_____ |______| ` ______ | / _ __// /______ |/ /.-|------| ' | |/ |/ | / / _ / / | | | _/ _/ |/ / / _/ _/ _ |_ |_________ |____________\ ______/______//\___________________/(_______________ .________|------| \/ ""` ______ |__ ._____________| | | . . |____. |_____________________________________________| _______. __ _ _______ _ p r o u d l y p r e s e n t s , _ _______ _ __ \ | _ |___|___ . . ___|___| _ | / \| ! |___| iiiiiiii:i::::::::::::::::: |___| ! |/ . "'''''''''''''''''''''''" . |\ Game......: A Case of Distrust | \ Language..: English | \ Developer.: BenWander |___\ Disks.....: 15x.15.00MB Platform..: WinAll . Date......: 03/03/2018 ::. Genre.....: Crime/Noir ` ' . ...... ...... . : ....:. .:.... : :. `:::::. .:::::' .: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: "``----------------:::::::::::::::----------------''" ` `. :' . `:::::::' . `:::' : ' |________________ .---------------. ________________ | R e l e a s e | I n f o r m a t i o n . . | `----------------------------- - I AWOKE TO HIS STARE... PC Malone grabbed her freshly rolled cigarette, stuck it in her mouth, and lit it. She exhaled blue smoke. Looking through the plumes, she spotted the stack of papers near her desk all old cases from the force that she'd quit long ago. She began to wonder about her future as a private investigator. Whether the modern world would ever give her more than thankless adultery cases. Emancipation still had a long way to go. More smoke filled her lungs and she sighed another cloud. Is this life worth what I've given up?, she wondered.Maybe I should help Green NARRATIVE MYSTERY IN 1924 SAN FRANCISCO A Case of Distrust is a narrative mystery from 1924 San Francisco. Play as private investigator Phyllis Cadence Malone in this historical 2D adventure game. Explore underground speakeasies, smoke-filled billiard halls, classic barber shops, and more. Catch suspects in lies by using evidence, statements, and your wits. Intrinsic challenges face our heroine, as she struggles against a pushback on emancipation, leading to many doubts, both internal and external. Uncover the truth in a mystery full of deception! This game is a blend of the board game Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective, the adventure games 80 Days and Phoenix Wright, the poster design of Saul Bass, and the hard-boiled novels of Dashiell Hammett and Raymond Chandler. URL: http://www.acaseofdistrust.com/ . |________________ .---------------. ________________ | R e p a c k | N o t e s . . | `----------------------------- - | | | |________________ .---------------. ________________ | I n s t a l l | I n f o r m a t i o n . . | `----------------------------- - 1.> UZIP & UNRAR Game to a Directory 2.> Run the EXE 3.> Play That Shit! . : If ya like the game, dont be a cheap bastard and buy the fucking thing =) |________________ .---------------. ________________ | N o t e s . . | `----------------------------- - | | | To the greatest ripper of all time, you are the last of a dying breed. | A true genius in a sea of mediocracy. You will be missed and remembered. | Tres amigos para siempre!!! | . : | _____ . .: .S! | |___________________| |________ ____________/\ ____ ____ ____ _________| | _ | | | _/ | _ \| | | | ___|_ | / | | | | |_ _ \ | | |_____ | _|___________|___________| |______/_____|_____|\ ___________|_________| | |_____| \/ . | | | Greetz: ViTALiTY / HTG / VACE / ROGUE / REUNION / CRD / DVT / BrEWrRS | | | |___________________________________________________________________________| "When you read these little things your eyes go blind! Its like masturbation"
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King