Football.Club.Simulator.2019.RIP.MULTi5-SiMPLEX

vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

' ▄█ ██████ ███ ▀███ ▄██▀▀▀██ ████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▀███▀▀▀███ ████ ▄██▀▀█ ▀███▀ ██▀ ██▀ ▀ ████ █████▀█▀█████ ████ ████ ████ ███ ▀█████▀ ▀▀███████ ████ ████ █ ████ ████ ███▀ ████ ████▀▀ ███▀ ▀▀▀▀███ ████ ████ █ ████ ███▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ███ ██▀██ ▀█ ███▀ ████ ████ ▀ ████ ████ ▀███ ██ ▀██ ██ █▀ ▀██ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ████ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ████ ▀▀▀▀ SiMPLEX PRESENTS: ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ name! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ Football Club Simulator 2019 RIP (c) FX Interactive Files: 32x.10.00MB Release date: 2/12/2018 Protection: Steam Language: MULTi5 ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ info! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ Real-time simulation of your team. A football and strategy game. Total control: manage as Head coach, Director of football, and Chairman in a fast and fun way. Try out your strategy in Interactive matches while giving orders to your players in real-time. For more info go to: http://store.steampowered.com/app/324090/ News: https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=324090 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1. Unzip & Unrar. 2. Run SiMPLEX.exe for install 3. Use the Shortcut for start the game 4. Have Fun!!! Ripped: "NOTHING" ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ notes ╙───────────────────────────── ─ Change to you favorite languages by using - English.exe - French.exe - German.exe - Italian.exe - Spanish.exe and run the game by using the provided Shortcut or FCS.exe Some AV's may report a false alert on the .exe - please ignore that in case we removed redistributables. You may need to download and install the following: Check the "_CommonRedist\" directory (if it is included). 1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required) 2. Block all game executables in your firewall Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!! ─ ───────────────────────────╖ SiMPLEX ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ greets! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ CODEX - PLAZA - ACTIVATED - STEAMPUNKS - CPY - 0x0007 - DEVIANCE SOULDRINKER - MYTH - DYNASTY - PARADIGM - COUNCIL - DYTEC
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

Update!
  • added latest SiMPLEX release, 2019.RIP.MULTi5.
► ChangeLog
Changelog FCS “New Season #19 free Update”

News, improvements and updates

1. New database of the season 2018/2019
Made possible thanks to the enormous work done by football journalists along with FCS players. All of them have collaborated with our FCS team providing with their passion for football, data and statistics.

A team led by Gaby Ruiz, ESPN journalist and professional scout of Leeds United.

You’ll have all this at your disposal:

#7 domestic leagues, including first and second divisions of the following leagues: England, Spain, Germany, Italy, France, Mexico and Argentina.

#37 domestic and continental competitions (+1) from Europe and America.

#568 teams (+57) from 49 countries all around the world.

#15.077 players (+2.057) from 149 different nationalities and determined by more than 285,000 parameters.

2. Updates in competitions 2018/2019
New calendar 2018/2019
We have implemented the season 2018/2019 calendars to all the 37 competitions included in FCS.

Adjustments in the Supercopa de España
Not without controversy among the supporters, this season the Supercopa de España has been played on a single-match format in an international stadium (it might be changed again in the future).

Adjustments in the Argentinean league
In the season 2018/2019, only 26 teams will play in Primera instead of 28 and therefore, the league will consist of 25 match days instead of 27.

New Copa Super (Argentina)
The Copa Super will be implemented for the first time and it will be held once the Primera División league is over.

This competition will have the following format:
- First Division top 6 teams will directly qualify to the Round of 16.
- The remaining 20 teams will play a qualification play-off of a single match on a neutral stadium.
- The final will be held on a neutral stadium.

3. New Real MOD FCS NS#19 PCFutbolmanía
Completely updated
Thanks for the work of the PCFutbolmania Community, we can enjoy the first version of Real MOD FCS NS#19 (more than 1,4 GB) including players, teams, logos, trophies, sponsors and more than 6,000 pictures of players.

Extra information about MOD download and installation
Version after version, the contents are more complete. That’s why we have implemented new information so you can estimate the remaining download time.

4. Your opponents becomes 3 times stronger with the new AI
Your opponent’s strategy reaches a new level in FCS.
The new AI is much stronger than in previous versions. It will be able to choose from a 3 times wider range of options while setting line-ups and strategies. Your opponents will always make use of the most effective line-ups available.

Additionally, depending on the quality of both, your opponent’s and your players, AI’s teams will prepare the match in different ways, being more defensive if your team is superior or going all-attack if your team is weaker.

5. The transfer market speeds up
A new algorithm will make sure this is possible.

All the teams will work hard to have a squad as complete and competitive as possible. Their moves on the market will be more aggressive and will happen more often.

6. Teams will not let their stars leave easily
The algorithm used for helping the teams to keep their players is also brand new.

The probability of making a player staying while the team is trying to renew his contract has increased.

Factors like age, quality or position will condition this probability.

7. Rotations are important but starts can be unhappy when they do not play.
It is the daily life of a coach. AI new algorithm will determine the level of happiness based on the player’s quality and his eagerness to be played from the first minute..

A ratio between the number of matches where the player is involved and the matches he has not seen a single minute of since the beginning of the season (or since the moment the player is signed) will be counted. The games where the player is not available (injuries, bans) will not be taken into consideration.

Based on the player’s quality and the number of games without involvement, the player will let us know his discomfort. The stars might complain first but other players from the squad might follow.

You might receive messages from the players like “I do not understand why the coach does not take me into consideration” thanks to the implementation of the new “Thoughts” system.

8. Logos completely visible
Every screen showing team lists (Statistics, Standings, Calendar, Results…) will show now the whole team logo and the team name will have a bigger size.

Implemented suggestions from the Community and fixed bugs

1. IA teams should sign quality free players more often
“I often see players of great quality (for example, Pogba, level 89) whose contract with Manchester United expires (weird but can happen). After that, the unbelievable happens: no team signs him during a whole season. This would be impossible in real life and should be adjusted in the game.”
Implemented.

2. The notification after finalising the works at your stadium should be improved
“When the works at the stadium finalise, you receive a message. So far, so good. However, it would be great if that message will include a direct link to the Stadium menu.”
Implemented.

3. The distribution of the red cards is a bit off
“I am happy with the red card average during a whole season. However, I think the strikers receive way too many compared to real life. Ideally, central defenders should receive most of the red cards, followed by defender backs, goalkeepers and midfielders, followed by wingers and strikers.”
Implemented.

4. Could you add the player’s names to every play in Highlight mode?
“When your team scores a goal or receives a card in Highlights mode, you can see which player is the protagonist. I would like that to happen also when the player has a goal opportunity even if he misses. I think that would make the game more real.
Implemented.

5. Crash error while saving the game.
“I have been playing the last version and everything seems to work fine until the moment when I try to save my game. At that stage, I receive time to time a crash error message. I have tried in my office’s computer and at home and I get the same error message.”
Fixed.

6. Bug in the Supercoppa Italia
“On the last version, the Supercoppa Italia is only played by Juventus while it should be Juventus vs Milan. As Milan does not appear, Juventus plays against a free-agent players team.”
Fixed.

7. Entering the screen “President” for the first time is very slow
“The first time I load a game and go to the President menu, it takes ages to load. It happens only the first time, after that, everything is fine.”
Fixed.

8. The goals for the cup and the continental competitions are not shown in the “President” menu
“The President screen shows you only the league goal but not the cup and continental competition goals. These should be added.”
Fixed.

9. Supporter’s and board’s evaluations do not match with the graphic
“The President screen shows the evaluations from the board and the supporters. They are shown in two ways, on a graphic where you can see the evolution during the season and the figure. These two do not match, it can be that the graphic shows 7 but the figure shows only 6.”
Fixed.

10. Highlights mode is not affected by a goalkeeper being sent off
“If your keeper is sent off while playing in Highlights mode, you can press Continue and resume the match without a keeper. You should receive the same error message as in Results mode indicating that you proceed without a keeper.”
Fixed.

Football Club Simulator - FCS NS·19
Fully updated with 2018 / 2019 teams, players and competitions.
Real-time simulation of your team.
A football and strategy videogame.
A new concept that is sweeping around the world!!!

Do not hesitate to contact me addressing your questions related to Football Club Simulator - FCS to my new mail:

nataly.stefano@fxgamestudio.com
http://web.fxinteractive.com/contact/
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King