Unworthy.v1.0.1d-SiMPLEX

vastyr
T-Meg

Unworthy.v1.0.1d-SiMPLEX

Post by vastyr »

' ▄█ ██████ ███ ▀███ ▄██▀▀▀██ ████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▀███▀▀▀███ ████ ▄██▀▀█ ▀███▀ ██▀ ██▀ ▀ ████ █████▀█▀█████ ████ ████ ████ ███ ▀█████▀ ▀▀███████ ████ ████ █ ████ ████ ███▀ ████ ████▀▀ ███▀ ▀▀▀▀███ ████ ████ █ ████ ███▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ███ ██▀██ ▀█ ███▀ ████ ████ ▀ ████ ████ ▀███ ██ ▀██ ██ █▀ ▀██ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ████ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ████ ▀▀▀▀ SiMPLEX PRESENTS: ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ name! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ Unworthy v1.0.1d (c) Aleksandar Kuzmanovic Games Inc. Files: 12x.10.00MB Release date: 28/06/2018 Protection: Steam Language: English ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ info! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ UNWORTHY is a hardcore combat-focused metroidvania without jumping. Explore a grim universe, discover new weapons and abilities, and defeat the vile creatures that plague the land. For more info go to: http://store.steampowered.com/app/613190/ For list of changes read included patchnotes.txt ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1. Unzip & Unrar. 2. Run SiMPLEX.exe for install 3. Use the Shortcut for start the game 4. Have Fun!!! Ripped: "NOTHING" ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ notes ╙───────────────────────────── ─ in case we removed redistributables. You may need to download and install the following: Check the "_CommonRedist\" directory (if it is included). 1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required) 2. Block all game executables in your firewall Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!! ─ ───────────────────────────╖ SiMPLEX ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ greets! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ CODEX - PLAZA - ACTIVATED - STEAMPUNKS - CPY - 0x0007 - DEVIANCE SOULDRINKER - MYTH - DYNASTY - PARADIGM - COUNCIL - DYTEC
► ChangeLog
Version 1.0.1d (The Skill Tree Update)

Hello again all. Apologies for the frequent updates, but I've just been monitoring streamers and looking at comments everyone has been making. Although I don't always agree with everything that's suggested, I always look into what's being said and tend to re-evaluate my original decisions. One thing that has been brought up frequently is the skill tree system. There have been two primary grievances with the way the system is now.

It is ridiculously difficult to purchase skills later in game. This is due to the very aggressive inflation of Sin cost for the skills.
Some skills are exceptionally underwhelming in later game (i.e. Tainted Blades).

So... I've tried to address both of these issues. Although I still don't want players to be able to suddenly purchase all of the skills in their first playthrough, I do want them to be accessible. I have reduced the expense of purchasing skills later in the game, but the costs are significant. The NG+ enemies now drop WAY more Sin. These two changes together should make it possible for players to max out their skill tree by NG+++. Also... I noticed that enemies were not scaling properly in NG+ (it was considerably easier) so... expect a much heftier challenge in NG+ now.

The skills that had fixed stats have now been changed to be dependent on Character level. This is a change that will make skills like Tainted Blades basically have the same impact as before on your first playthrough, but will allow them to remain relevant in NG+ and beyond.

That is all for now.

Version 1.0.1c (The Spirit Bow Quality of Life Patch)

So I've spent a lot of time reading the comments about the Spirit Bow and what folks disliked about it, I also looked through as many stream recording of the game as I could to try and observe what the actual issue is, and I've come to a few conclusions. People don't like how fast the bow charges (i.e. very small window to get the right target), and people sometimes let go of the control stick as they fire, often leading to last minute missed shots. Some folks suggested different methods to choose where the bow targets, and although all these ideas are good, they conflict with a lot of the other underlying design decisions (mostly level design). So... I tested with a few folks on the beta branch and I think we've nailed something really nice here.

So... the patches here are small but significant.
The Spirit Bow now starts at a longer distance charge, but charges slower. This means the very low distance shots (that are mostly useless) can no longer be performed, but it's a lot easier to tune the distance for the long shots.
The Spirit Bow now has a buffer on the angle shot... this should prevent the problems where the thumb would twitch and you'd lose focus.
The Spirit Bow now has a quick shot teleport, useful for straight forward teleport shots (i.e. against Amandil). This is done by just tapping the attack button instead of charging.

The next up:
Implementing Cloud Saves
Implementing a Weapon Wheel for quick weapon swaps.

Patch 1.0.1b

Hi again all, just another patch to fix some of the reported bugs, and provide some new features.

Here's the list:
Fixed bugs where if you would teleport on top of a spikey wall thing (boneyard) it would crash the game.
Fixed a bug near the gondola ride where you could teleport to a location where you would be stuck permanently.
Game will now pause combat (black screen) when window is out of focus. I know a lot of players wanted the ability to step away from machine to go to the bathroom or whatever... yah...it's there now when you alt-tab.
EDIT: Removed for time being, found a last minute bug if alt-tabbing in death state.
Reworked the save system. This will only work once you launch the game on the new updated version. Presently the files were encrypted to be machine specific, it was impossible to transfer your data over to another machine. The new system will allow you to move files from one machine to another. Next i'll be working on implementing cloud save features with this.
Secret last boss was bugged... it's been fixed.
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
vastyr
T-Meg

Unworthy.v1.0.1d-SiMPLEX

Post by vastyr »

Update!
  • adde latest SiMPLEX release, v1.0.1d.
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King