Assault.Android.Cactus.Build.20180617.RIP-SiMPLEX

vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

' ▄█ ██████ ███ ▀███ ▄██▀▀▀██ ████ ▄██▀ ▀███▄ ▀███▀▀▀███ ████ ▄██▀▀█ ▀███▀ ██▀ ██▀ ▀ ████ █████▀█▀█████ ████ ████ ████ ███ ▀█████▀ ▀▀███████ ████ ████ █ ████ ████ ███▀ ████ ████▀▀ ███▀ ▀▀▀▀███ ████ ████ █ ████ ███▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ███ ██▀██ ▀█ ███▀ ████ ████ ▀ ████ ████ ▀███ ██ ▀██ ██ █▀ ▀██ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ████ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ████ ▀▀▀▀ SiMPLEX PRESENTS: ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ name! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ Assault Android Cactus Build 20180617 RIP (c) Witch Beam Files: 40x.10.00MB Release date: 17/06/2018 Protection: Steam Language: MULTI ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ info! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ Assault Android Cactus is an intense arcade style twin stick shooter - pick from one of nine unique synthetic heroines and blast your way through overwhelming robots hordes to save the ship from its own workforce. Supports single player and local co-op game modes. For more info go to: http://store.steampowered.com/app/250110/ News: https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=250110 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 1. Unzip & Unrar. 2. Run SiMPLEX.exe for install 3. Start the game 4. Have Fun!!! Ripped: "SOME MUSIC" ─ ───────────────────────────╖ Release ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ notes ╙───────────────────────────── ─ Languages: - Check Options Menu (or Edit the steam_emu.ini) in case we removed redistributables. You may need to download and install the following: Check the "_CommonRedist\" directory (if it is included). 1. Don't forget to add an exception to your antivirus (if required) 2. Block all game executables in your firewall Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!! ─ ───────────────────────────╖ SiMPLEX ╓────────────────────────────── ─ ─ ──────────────────────────╜ greets! ╙───────────────────────────── ─ CODEX - PLAZA - ACTIVATED - STEAMPUNKS - CPY - 0x0007 - DEVIANCE SOULDRINKER - MYTH - DYNASTY - PARADIGM - COUNCIL - DYTEC
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
OMITTED
Moto-Terminator

Post by OMITTED »

Thanks, but is there a download with the latest patch and without any ripping? I couldn't find one myself and I've had some problems with an old version, so I don't want to downgrade. Music is a rather important part of this video game.
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

OMITTED, not that I know of...

The only full versions I know about are much older than this release;
Assault.Android.Cactus-SKIDROW released 2015.
Assault.Android.Cactus.MULTI6-POSTMORTEM released 2016.

...also SiMPLEX sometimes release ADDON's for ripped games they've
released, hopefully they do this when they release an update for it.

ps. you could always try at cs.rin.ru ...very helpful people over there.
► The Ninja-King
OMITTED
Moto-Terminator

Post by OMITTED »

vastyr, thanks for that link, it helped.
I compared the two downloads with WinMerge, and aside from steam crack, all binary files named sharedassets#.resource were different, even though they had the same size. Is that even a rip? It's like the music was just disabled or replaced with blank data or something. Maybe it somehow helped reduce the archive size, that's the only thing I can think of.
Well, that's the solution: copy all sharedassets#.resource files from the clean game or add the crack to the clean game which is the better option since those resources take up most of the game space. I tried both just now and it worked. I've uploaded the crack, I hope you put it together with clean game and make a new topic for it (or whatever you want to do with it), because I don't see what's the point of this rip. The archive size is impressive though.
vastyr
T-Meg

Post by vastyr »

OMITTED, Yeah that's what SiMPLEX always try to do, the smallest possible archive.
I only upload 0day game releases by known groups. I do not release/create them myself.
► The Ninja-King