[2002] Mafia-FLT

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
Hydrobot

[2002] Mafia-FLT

Post by 777 »

▄▄▄████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█ ▄████████████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄█████ █████▀▀▀████████████████████████████ ███▀ ▀▀██████████████████████▀ ██ ▄█▄ ▀▀██████████████▀▀ █ ▀█Ţ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄▄ ▄█▀▄▄███ ▄ ▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▀▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ▄██ ▄███ ▄██ ▄███ ▄███ ▄▄████▄████████▀ ▀ ███ ▀ ███ ▄ ███ ▄▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▄█▄▀██ ▄█ ▄▄ ▄ ███ ▄▄ ████████▄ ▄▄████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ▄███ ▄████▀▀█▀▄█ ▄███ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ███▄█▀██ ▀▀███▀▀█ ▄▀▀█████ Ů██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ Ů██ ███ ███▀ ██ ███ ████ Ů██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ Ů██ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▄████ Ů██Ţ ███ ▄███ ███ ███ ███ Ů██Ţ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▀▀█████Ţ ▀██▄█▀███▀███ ███ ███ ███ ▀██▄████ ███ ██ ███ █████▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ████████▄▄▄ Ů██Ţ ANSi˙JED<ACiD> Ů█▀██▀▄ ▄███████▀▀ ▄██▀ ▀█▄ ▄▄████▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀ ▀▀██▀▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ┌──── In Their 15th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released ────┐ ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ Mafia (C) Gathering Of Developers ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘ : Supplied by: GODFATHER : : Release Date: 8/27/2002 : │ Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT │ │ Game Type: Action │ │ Packaged by: Al Capone │ │ Image Format: BIN/CUE │ ├──────────────-----──────────────────┤ ├────────────────────────────────────┤ │ CDS: 3 │ │ Protection: CDILLA2 │ │ CD1 archives: 46 x 15 MB │ │ CD1: flt-maf1.001 -> .046 │ │ CD2 archives: 47 x 15 MB │ │ CD2: flt-maf2.001 -> .047 │ │ CD3 archives: 47 x 15 MB │ │ CD3: flt-maf3.001 -> .047 │ │ ────────────────────────────────────┘ └─────────────────────────────────── │ │ System Requirements: Gangsta Puter │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ Game information : ================== Mafia is a 3D action crime epic set in the seedy underworld of the 1930's. Rise from the lowly but well-dressed Footsoldier, to an envied and feared Made Man in an era of mob hits, car chases, and bootlegging. Earn a reputation as a tough enforcer, daring getaway driver, and deadly hitman in your quest for respect and power within the Salieri Family. Features: 20 action-packed missions with sub-quests - luxury and riches are yours for the taking, if you do as Don Salieri has requested. From mob hits, car chases, shootouts, and more, complete the unsavory tasks the Family needs done and you will be handsomely rewarded. Explore more than 12 square miles of the 1930's American city, with simulated traffic, landmarks, and surrounding landscapes. Convincing environments pull you into the 1930's with their attention to detail and style. From seedy bars and hotel rooms to train stations and airports - every location is rendered in fantastic detail by the 3D "LS3D" engine, such as the Lost Heaven International Airport and Chinatown. Gun down enemies with weapons like the Tommy Gun, Colt 1911, S&W model 27 MAGNUM, or pump action shotgun. Drive over 60 different vehicles (including classics, roadsters and delivery trucks) with the most realistic car physics ever made in a game. Installation Information : ========================== Just extract the archives and burn the .cue file with your favorite CD-Recording software. Then copy the crack from CD to installation directory and enjoy ! /Team FairLight ─────-──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────- Greetings to our friends in groups such as: -------------------------------------------- CLASS, BACKLASH, KALISTO, ECHELON, BMI & TITAN ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ +-+ QUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE +-+ ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Mafia-FLT (1,92 GB)
Hydrobot

Mafia-FLT

Post by 777 »

DOX pack added for the first post.
mrstr
Moto-Terminator

Mafia-FLT

Post by mrstr »

wow please reupload :)
RacingFreak
Moto-Terminator

Mafia-FLT

Post by RacingFreak »

Reupload please
 i Message from: JohnnyMic
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9272
lucas86
Релизер
Релизер

[2002] Mafia-FLT

Post by lucas86 »

Re-up:

Download: Search for Mafia-FLT and use Jdownloader2 to download the desired files and not the whole package.

Edit: 7/9/23

Mafia-DOX:
► Show Spoiler
 i Message from: lucas86
My current req.: viewtopic.php?p=118061#p118061
RacingFreak
Moto-Terminator

Mafia-FLT

Post by RacingFreak »

lucas86 wrote: 05 Mar 2020, 20:02Mafia DOX:
Thanks, do you know where i can get the release, the links are all dead
lucas86
Релизер
Релизер

Mafia-FLT

Post by lucas86 »

RacingFreak wrote: 06 Mar 2020, 01:43 Thanks, do you know where i can get the release, the links are all dead
links updated.
 i Message from: lucas86
My current req.: viewtopic.php?p=118061#p118061
phantomlord
Moto-Terminator

Mafia-FLT

Post by phantomlord »

reupload pls!
lucas86
Релизер
Релизер

[2002] Mafia-FLT