[1999] Toy_Story_2-FLT

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
vastyr
T-Meg

[1999] Toy_Story_2-FLT

Post by vastyr »

' ▄▄▄████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█ ▄████████████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄█████ █████▀▀▀████████████████████████████ ███▀ ▀▀██████████████████████▀ ██ ▄█▄ ▀▀██████████████▀▀ █ ▀█▌ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄▄ ▄█▀▄▄███ ▄ ▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▀▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ▄██ ▄███ ▄██ ▄███ ▄███ ▄▄████▄████████▀ ▀ ███ ▀ ███ ▄ ███ ▄▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▄█▄▀██ ▄█ ▄▄ ▄ ███ ▄▄ ████████▄ ▄▄████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ▄███ ▄████▀▀█▀▄█ ▄███ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ███▄█▀██ ▀▀███▀▀█ ▄▀▀█████ ▐██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██ ███ ███▀ ██ ███ ████ ▐██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▄████ ▐██▌ ███ ▄███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▀▀█████▌ ▀██▄█▀███▀███ ███ ███ ███ ▀██▄████ ███ ██ ███ █████▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ████████▄▄▄ ▐██▌ ANSi·JED<ACiD> ▐█▀██▀▄ ▄███████▀▀ ▄██▀ ▀█▄ ▄▄████▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀ ▀▀██▀▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ┌──── In Their 12th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released ────┐ ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ Toy Story 2 - Action Game (c) Activision ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘ : Supplied by: Fat Bastard : : Release Date: November 11 1999 : │ Cracked by: │ │ Game Type: Action │ │ Packaged by: Belly Baby │ │ Image Format: BIN/CUE │ ├──────────────-----──────────────────┤ ├────────────────────────────────────┤ │ CDS: 1 │ │ Protection: │ │ CD1 archive: 34 x 15 MB │ │ CD1: FLT-TS2.RAR -> .032 │ │ ────────────────────────────────────┘ └─────────────────────────────────── │ │ System Requirements: Pent. 200MMX, 32MB Ram, 60MB Hard Drive space │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ Game information : ================== Come in, Star Command! Woody has been toynapped, and it's up to you to lead Buzz on a rescue mission to save him. Maneuver through 15 3-D worlds and battle Emperor Zurg and his robot army. Get ready, Space Ranger. It's time to put your training to the ultimate test! NOTE: This game is for ages 8 and up with emphasis on the up! I'm serious, this game kicks ass. Fun for the whole family :) Game Features: ============== * High-resolution 3-D graphics and immersive sound. * 15 immense worlds to explore, including five intense Boss battles. * A full arsenal! Rocket jet boots, grappling hook, cosmic shield, and more. * Original character voices from the movie. * Supports most 3-D accelerator cards. If you have something you think you can contribute with feel free to contact us at fairlight2000@email.com /Team FairLight ─────-──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────- Greetings to our friends in groups such as: -------------------------------------------- CLASS, X-PRESSIONS BACKLASH, PARADIGM, DIVINE, DEVIANCE, KALISTO, RAZOR 1911, CIFE and RISCISO. ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ +-+ QUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE +-+ ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘
 i Message from: GrimReaper
REPACK
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King
4four5ive
Hydrobot

Toy_Story_2-FLT

Post by 4four5ive »

This seems to be a repack. I tried to run the .sfv file foudn on srrDB and all the files were a "MISMATCH" (I'm using HashCheck).
Deleted User 6280

[1999] Toy_Story_2-FLT

Post by Deleted User 6280 »

Yes, there are 2 repacks, the one on the cloud with 49 RAR parts and this one with same 34 parts. I'll upload original.
You can check which are repacks in twkolor topic, I made a paste with everything to fix.

4four5ive
Hydrobot

[1999] Toy_Story_2-FLT

Post by 4four5ive »

GrimReaper wrote: 27 Aug 2019, 12:57 Yes, there are 2 repacks, the one on the cloud with 49 RAR parts and this one with same 34 parts. I'll upload original.
You can check which are repacks in twkolor topic, I made a paste with everything to fix.
Yeah I realized. I thought the one in this post the original since it has 34 parts but it turned out it wasn't original. Also, thanks for uploading the original!

Edit: Yup, this one is the original! I ran the .sfv file on srrDB and all the files matched! Thanks so much, GrimReaper!
kevinj93
Модератор
Модератор

[1999] Toy_Story_2-FLT

Post by kevinj93 »

Corrupted archive error in my uploads? Try using latest WinRAR !
posedennetshow
Релизер
Релизер

[1999] Toy_Story_2-FLT

Post by posedennetshow »