Rayman_2-CLS

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Rayman_2-CLS

Post by ADMIN »

. │░█████ . │▓██▀█▀▀ ▀ │▒█████ ▀ ▀▀▓█████ │▓█████▀▀ ▀ │▓█████▀▀ ▀ . │▓█████ │▓█████ │▓█████ │▓██▀█▀▀▀▓█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓█████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓█████ . : │▓█████ │▓█████ │▓█████ │▓█████ │▓█████ │▓█████ │▓█████ │▓█████ │▓█████ : | │▓█████▄▄▓█████▄│▓█████▄│▓█████▄▄▓█████▄│▓██▄█▄▄▄▓█████▄│▓██▄█▄▄▄▓█████▄ ▄ | └─────────────·───────────────·───────────────────────·───────────────·──────┘ [ P r e s e n t s ] AB!DF2^SAC Rayman 2 (c) Ubisoft · ─ -·-───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────--·─ ─ · Released : August 7th, 2000 : Game Type : Arcade Protection : Some really nasty shit! : # of Disks : 59 * 2.88mb · ─ -·-───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────--·─ ─ · P 200 , 32 Mb RAM , DirectX 7 , Win 9x ,3D Card, 600 Mb HDD · ─ -·-───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────--·─ ─ · [ G a m e N o t e s ] Note to lame nukers : it's not old it just needed a LOTTTTTTT of time to get ripped :) CLASS is very pround to bring you the finest rip we ever made. Everyone gave up on this one, it was just too hard. But our talented roo decided to check it out finally a couple of weeks ago and hasn't sleep much eversince :) Game Notes : ~~~~~~~~~~~ You can't keep a good Rayman down. Rayman is back and better than ever, blending humor, suspense and blinding speed. Now, in his new fully 3-D incarnation, Rayman must escape an intergalactic zoo by using the powers of his friends. Note : ~~~~~~ I apologise to the Frog for making him wait 9 months before taking a look at this. The top Ubisoft releases always have the best protection, and I thank the entire Class crew for their assistance getting this out the door. This game had it all, custom formats, big files, encryption, CRC's, and checks for file sizes, dates and attributes. Now they should all be history courtesy of the roo, though perhaps Ubi will have the last laugh. This will also be my final crack. It's been a long time since the last one, so I figure I may as well end on a high. I've met a lot of great people in the underground over the past decade, although I'm not about to thank you all individually. A simple final greet to all those I've worked with over the years, to the competitors who made things fun, and to the dozens of friends busted along the way. Grudge. · ─ -·-───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────--·─ ─ · [ R i p p e d ] Nothing, the imossible has been done once again but our roo friend :) · ─ -·-───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────--·─ ─ · [ I n s t a l l N o t e s ] Unzip, unace manually or using our installer then run setup.bat. Wait until gfx & sounds unpack. Finally start Rayman2.exe to play the game! · ─ -·-───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────--·─ ─ · [ G r e e t i n g s ] HYBRID, BACKLASH , KALiSTO / PSX , AGS / N64 & FAiRLiGHT. · ─ -·-───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────--·─ ─ · "Thank you roo, you're the man!"
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!