[2003] V-Rally_3_Proper-gimpsRus

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
oldman777
Релизер
Релизер

Post by oldman777 »

________.__ _____ __________ ___________________ _________ / _____/|__| / \______ / _____/______ __ __/ _____/ / ___| |/ / | ___/_____ | _/ | _____ _ / Y | / | | | / ______ /______|__ /____| /_______ / |____|_ /____/_______ / / / / / ┌────────────────────────────[ P R E S E N T S ]───────────────────────────┐ │ V-Rally 3 Proper │ ├───────────────────────────────────┬──────────────────────────────────────┤ │ Cracked By : gimpsRus │ Game Type : Racing │ │ Packaged By: gimpsRus │ Released On: 18 October 2003 │ └───────────────────────────────────┴──────────────────────────────────────┘ Introduction ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Strap yourself in for the most intense and lifelike rally racing youÆve ever experienced. Introducing V-RallyÖ 3 ù the next evolution in the leading rally racing franchise that has sold over 5 million copies worldwide. Everything about V-Rally 3, from the highly detailed cars to the meticulously handcrafted tracks, creates unprecedented racing realism. All of the most coveted rally cars on todayÆs circuit are included, and you can completely customize each one. Scurrying spectators and deforming car parts help make your track environments come alive as never before. And a new collision engine and physics model let you feel what itÆs like to be a bona fide pro rally driver, racing on the edge. V-Rally 3... It leaves everything else in the dust! Game Features: * Race the worldÆs top rally cars ù Subaru Impreza, Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 7, Citroen Xsara, Ford Focus and more. * Fight your way through the most extreme driving conditions in six different, real-world locations. * Experience intensely real racing powered by an advanced new physics model and collision engine. * Gasp at incredibly lifelike cars created with over 15,000 polygons. * Enjoy hours of varied gameplay featuring single and multiplayer versions of Time Attack and Challenge modes. * Live the life of a professional rally driver in the all-new V-Rally mode; strategize your career as you race your way to the top! Notes ~~~~~ Due to scene rules any release packed with method m0 (store) is a nuke. Even though gimpsRus does not agree in all cases with this rule, MiRAGE's fine release got nuked. To make sure this release is accepted on sites and thus properly archived, here is a proper. ┌──────────────────────────[ G R E E T I N G S ]───────────────────────────┐ │ All the gimps in the scene! │ └──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ Where is the weed?
lucas86
Релизер
Релизер

V-Rally_3_Proper-gimpsRus

Post by lucas86 »

could you please oldman777, re-upload this?

thanks in advance.
Use these to share your files.
Beware, files get deleted soon:

multiup.io
mirrorace.com

My current req.:
viewtopic.php?p=118061#p118061
oldman777
Релизер
Релизер

Post by oldman777 »

Reup^
4four5ive
Hydrobot

Post by 4four5ive »

oldman777 wrote: 12 Sep 2019, 23:35Reup^
Oh wow. You're still active.
Deleted User 6280

Post by Deleted User 6280 »

I was also confused for a second when he said to him to reup, then I remembered 777 is the one who is gone.
4four5ive
Hydrobot

Post by 4four5ive »

oldman777 wrote: 20 Nov 2018, 10:14 I was also confused for a second when he said to him to reup, then I remembered 777 is the one who is gone.
Oh yeah. I forgot too.
oldman777
Релизер
Релизер

Post by oldman777 »

Im still here and links slill alive.