[2007] The.Orange.Box-DETONATiON

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
genu
Релизер
Релизер

Post by genu »

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀ ) ▀▀▄▄ ▄▀░░ ( ) ░░▀▄ █▓▒▒░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▒▒▓█ █▓▒░░▄▀▀█▓▒░ ▒░▒█▀▀▄░░▒▓█ ▀▀▄▄▄▄░▀█▓▒░▒▓█▀░▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀█▒ ▒█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄ ░░░░█░ ▒█░░░░▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▄▀( ░▀▄▀▀▀▄ █▓ ▓█ ▄▀▀ )▀▄▀▀▀▄ ░▄▀▀( ░▒░ ) ░▒▓█▓▓░▒▓█▓(░ ░▒░ )░ ▀▀▀▄░ . + ▀▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀^ X' + ▄▄▀ ▄ ▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀██▀██ ▀▀▄ ▀ ▀ + ▓ . ▄▀▀▀██▀▀▀▄▄ █ nfo!nico █ ▄█ ▓ █ ▄▀▄▀█ ██ ▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▄ ▄▄████▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▀▄█ ██ ▄█▀ ██ ██▀▄█▀ █▄ ██▄▀██ ▄█▀ ▀██ ██▀ ██ ▄██▀██▀████▄ ██▄▀██ ██ ██ ██▄▄▀ ▄▀██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██ █ █████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀██▄ ▄ ██ ▀█ ▄█▀ ██ ██▄▀█▄ ▄██ ██ ██▄▀█▄██▄█████▀ ██ ██▄ ▄▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▀▀████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄▄▀ █ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄ Presents: The Orange Box (c) Valvesoftware ▀▀ █ ▀ █ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── █ █ Release Date : 21/11/2007 Protection : Steam+Custom █ █ File Count : 90x100 MB Game Genre : FPS █ ▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄ Game Info █ ▀ █ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── █ █ The Orange Box features three highly-awaited new games by █ █ Valve: Half-Life 2: Episode Two, the second installment in the █ █ Half-Life 2 episodic trilogy; Team Fortress 2, the sequel to the █ █ game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map; █ █ and Portal, the game that blends puzzles, first person action, █ █ and adventure gaming to produce an experience like no other. █ █ █ █ To bring gamers up to date with the Half-Life 2 universe, █ █ The Orange Box also includes Half-Life 2, the best-selling and █ █ highest-rated action game series of all time, and the episodic █ █ debut Half-Life 2: Episode One. █ █ █ █ For more info visit: http://www.steampowered.com █ ▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄ Release Notes █ ▀ █ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── █ █ The installer has been modified for your needs so Steam won't be █ █ installed. Everything else remains the same. █ █ A internet connection, and Steam is NOT required to play the games█ █ from this release! █ ▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▄ Install Notes █ ▀ █ ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── █ █ 1. Unpack the release with WinRAR or WhatEver. █ █ 2. Burn or Mount the game. █ █ 3. Install the games you want. █ █ 4. Enjoy :) █ ▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ An explosion is a sudden increase in volume and release of energy!

NOTE: To bypass Mega's bandwidth limit, use MegaBasterd
Long live Torrminatorr!
Soulx
Moto-Terminator

The.Orange.Box-DETONATiON

Post by Soulx »

reupload plz
genu
Релизер
Релизер

Post by genu »

Soulx wrote: 18 Aug 2019, 20:17reupload plz
link is alive...check again
Long live Torrminatorr!
Soulx
Moto-Terminator

Post by Soulx »

Mega is restricted to 5gb every 6 hours or so this is little over 8gb..
SVDRed
Moto-Terminator

Post by SVDRed »

Soulx wrote: 18 Aug 2019, 20:45 Mega is restricted to 5gb every 6 hours or so this is little over 8gb..
Use Mipony or JDownloader. Just copy all the links and let it manage those wait times.
"You think it matters how many of you there are?"
Soulx
Moto-Terminator

Post by Soulx »

SVDRed wrote: 18 Aug 2019, 21:01 Use Mipony or JDownloader. Just copy all the links and let it manage those wait times.
It says wait 8 hours no way I'll just torrent it at that point.
SVDRed
Moto-Terminator

Post by SVDRed »

Soulx wrote: 18 Aug 2019, 21:17 t says wait 8 hours no way I'll just torrent it at that point.
Good luck with that then :)

(as a sidenote, try to be a bit more thankful. people here uploading these don't get paid anything and just do it for the sake of sharing what they have with others.)
"You think it matters how many of you there are?"
Soulx
Moto-Terminator

Post by Soulx »

SVDRed wrote: 18 Aug 2019, 21:30 (as a sidenote, try to be a bit more thankful. people here uploading these don't get paid anything and just do it for the sake of sharing what they have with others.)
Oh don't get me wrong I am, but it's mega that forces people to wait where I tend to go gdrive>mega in this situation.
Deleted User 6280

Post by Deleted User 6280 »

If you can wait a day or two you can get anything you wish, you just have to keep in mind what SVDRed said. Added this to my upload queue on GD.
genu
Релизер
Релизер

Post by genu »

Soulx wrote: 18 Aug 2019, 20:45 Mega is restricted to 5gb every 6 hours or so this is little over 8gb..
To bypass Mega's bandwidth limit, use MegaBasterd
Long live Torrminatorr!
Deleted User 6280

TheMaster
Moto-Terminator

Post by TheMaster »

As SVDRed said, use JDownloader but also use a proxy IP to get the rest as soon as the 5GB limit runs out. There are plenty out there that will allow you to still get full or almost full speed. You don't have to use this one in particular but here's an example of fast public proxies that are frequently updated (you might need to keep trying them till you find one that works) - http://www.aliveproxy.com/fastest-proxies/
Hillion
Mini-Hunter

Post by Hillion »

Please reupload the link is broken
Hillion
Mini-Hunter

Post by Hillion »

GrimReaper, Please GrimReaper if you still using this site can you give a mirror link to Orange Box Detonation since i can't find it anywhere on the internet
Deleted User 6280

What a coincidence, I'm just copying whole 2007 to internal drive and this one is copying right now. I will pack and upload it, should be here by morning.
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

The.Orange.Box-DETONATiON :declare:
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Hillion
Mini-Hunter

Post by Hillion »

Oh my lord thank you GrimReaper and Admin :yahoo:
Deleted User 6280

Just saw your access request on email, I see I already uploaded it in August, didn't check good enough before, so I just need to repost links:
LEO33SoFo
Moto-Terminator

Post by LEO33SoFo »

Please, re-upload is needed.

EDIT: New links have been added at the end of this post by Thircase.
Shezik_89
Mini-Hunter

Post by Shezik_89 »

Please, re-up. Thanks