chekov
Спонсор
Спонсор

Sol 0: Mars Colonization (SG)

Post by chekov »

Sol 0: Mars Colonization v1.0u2 (SG)

Code: Select all

http://clicknupload.me/nnjynqg4tdvb
Sol 0 is a real time strategy game where you establish the first Martian colony. From the first human footprints on Martian soil to a thriving and self-sustaining colony, Sol 0 imagines a near future using technology that could be available within the next few decades. Make use of minerals and resources across the Martian surface to expand from the first exploratory rover to an independent frontier.

From Chondrite Games, Sol 0 gives players the ultimate chance to take on the challenges inherent in pushing the boundaries of space exploration and habitation. Grow food, extract water, build habitats, generate electricity, evade unpredictable Martian weather, mine natural resources, and construct increasingly complex and sophisticated colony bases.

Challenging simulation
You’ll be faced with balancing food and water needs, oxygen and energy supplies, natural resource collection, and preparing for weather disasters including meteorite impacts and dust storms. Prioritize the supplies you bring to ensure your colony’s survival.

Become independent from Earth
The technology featured in Sol 0 is inspired by concepts currently being developed and deployed for Martian exploration. From water and mineral extractors, rovers with fine-tuned instruments, and biology labs that cross-breed bacterial strains from Earth’s extreme environments to increase food production on Mars, the available tools reflect an ever closer reality.
Explore Mars and worlds beyond
Ice caps, lava plains, and arid equatorial regions each offer distinct challenges to success, and randomly generated maps provide extended playability. Build custom maps using the Sol 0 Map Editor, and share your creations with other players.

Update 1/24 Changelog
25 JANUARY - SOLZEROGAME

Saving/Loading issues

I’ve released an update that should address some of the loading and saving issues that have been reported. The cause of the issues was related to the previous fix for the game crashing when exited. This means that the crash on exit issue is back in the game for now, but saving and loading should be fixed.

I believe I have a fix that will cure both the loading/saving and exiting issues, but I don’t want to make it live until I’m sure that it will work. The root of this problem appears to be a Unity issue with the ‘quit’ function, which makes the crash difficult to fix.