Спонсор
Спонсор

Cobalt Gold (SG)

Post by chekov »

Cobalt v125 Gold (SG)
Image[/URL]

Code: Select all

http://clicknupload.me/zwgyjgh8bk6q
Forget everything you’ve learned about combat. Cobalt’s slo-mo mechanic lets you perform moves that other games can’t comprehend. Play though the story and discover answers to mysterious questions including: What happened to the humans? Why am I riding a space hamster? How is my cyborg head so good at deflecting bullets? Multiplayer is a less cryptic, though equally enjoyable affair: face off against friends and enemies in local or online multiplayer, learn the intricacies of over 80 maps and 67 weapons, and dominate the leaderboards.

Enjoy 6 multiplayer modes on over 80 maps. Play locally or online.

Wield over 37 ranged weapons, 33 melee weapons, 6 hand shields, and more...

Use Cobalt's signature move - the combat roll - to deflect projectiles or line up sweet headshots.

Take advantage of our automatic-extreme-slo-mo mechanic, to pull off sick manoeuvres like rocket punches, bullet deflects, or last-second goals

Customise weapons and armour to your personal taste.

Play through the story alone or in co-op. Tame wasps! Take part in unnecessary dancing mini-games. Make friends with birds then get sad when they explode into puff of feathers

Six game modes
Survival Mode: Face off against waves of enemies, upgrading equipment between rounds.
Combat and Speed challenges: test speed, agility and combat skills in a wealth of challenges. Take your place on the global leaderboards.
Deathmatch: Go head to head in free-for-all showdowns or team-based battles.
Team Strike: No respawns. Multiple rounds! Equipment upgrades! Cobalt’s most original mode.
Plug Slam: The most popular sport in the Cobalt universe. Slam the plug into the goal to win. Don’t die!
Story Mode: Discover the secrets of a remote colony alone or with a friend in local co-op. Includes puzzles, boss fights and tameable pets.

Cobalt is the brainchild of Oxeye Game Studio, which consists of Jens Bergensten, Daniel Brynolf, and Pontus Hammarberg. It’s published by Mojang.

System Requirements
MINIMUM:

Processor: 1,5 GHz or faster processor
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1GB VRAM
Storage: 2 GB available space
chekov
Спонсор
Спонсор

Cobalt Gold (SG)

Post by chekov »

Cobalt v126 Gold (SG)