Languages: Text only: English, español
Modes: Single-player
Released: 19. September 2017
Size: 298,7 MB
Company: sebagamesdev / sebagamesdev
Installer version: build190708b_(30835)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/fightn_rage

About:
Fight’N Rage is a brand new old-school side-scroller beat’em up. Inspired by the classics from the
“golden age”, and with an art style that mimics the aesthetic from the 90's arcade gems, this game
pays homage to all classic gameplay features that makes this genre one of the best from its time!

Details
Genre: Classic 2D side-scroller beat’em up / brawler.
Number of players: From one up to three players local co-op.
Available languages: English and Spanish.

Features
● A lot of Combinations: Alternative paths, cutscenes and endings that can change based on the
selected characters and your own decisions!
● Fast and intense single-session gameplay: Each possible route in the arcade mode can be finished
in less than one hour! (at least if you have mastered it.)
● Explosive Combo System: Characters are capable of performing several skillful juggle-based
combos that can make your enemies blow up into pieces!
● Simplified Controls: Using only three buttons (attack, jump and special attack), you will be able
to combine lots of movements in order to perform amazing combos!
● Easy to Play, Hard to Master: Difficulty is not about bad controls or unfair rules… it is about
mastering your character’s moves and dealing with tough enemies!
● Local co-op mode: Up to 3 players with optional friendly fire (which is even more challenging!).
● Custom Display Modes: Display settings includes optional CRT feels, scanlines and various color
styles and more!
● Lots of Unlockables: Earn in-game coins with your scores and get extra content like character’s
costumes, extra difficulty settings, more gameplay speeds, new game modes, new characters to
use on these modes and much more!
● Play as Enemies: More than 20 unlockable characters to play in the extra modes!
● Training Mode: You can practice a lot of techniques and combos while earning new belts! Are you
good enough to get the Black Belt?
● Different Weapons: Each protagonist handles them in their own way.
● Timer: An exclusive in-game gadget compares current stage times against your best ones! (Of
course, the cutscene time does not count, in order to let your fingers take a break… believe me,
you will need that.)
● Fully Skippable Cutscenes: All cutscenes can be skipped or fast-forwarded in order to provide
an (even more) intense gameplay.
● Fair Score Rules: There’s no easy way to increment your score while playing… the score is
directly related to your skills.
● VS Mode: Perfect to play one vs one battles against another player or the CPU, or simply
watch CPU vs CPU battles.
● Parry System: A parry system lets you take the advantage even in the most dangerous
situations!
● Real challenges: It is all about how good you are at the game, not about an “exp” system or
other RPG elements that reward your patience. The full moveset of every character is
available from the start, so, you do not have to worry about leveling-up anything except your
own skills as player!
● Additional Insane Difficulties: Near impossible extra challenges for pro-gamers (which are
not mandatory to unlock all game content).
● Extremely Polished Gameplay: The playability is focused on fully responsive controls and
intuitive commands. The characters can cancel normal attacks into special attacks, release
themselves from enemy grabs and perform several chain movements. You will feel the power
of controlling a character that perfectly responds to your actions!

Story
In a far future, Earth was devastated by mutants who took control after a worldwide catastrophic
event known as “the big pulse”, a global scale electromagnetic pulse that put an end to all electronic
technology on the planet. Humans are now enslaved by mutants led by “The Boss” in a world ruled by
“the law of the jungle”.
However, not everything is lost… two humans and a mutant rebel are willing to fight in order to stop
this madness. Will they be strong enough? Well... that's up to you!

Main Characters
Gal: A girl who escaped from traders of humans. She’s an expert in her own kick-boxing-derived
martial art. While her attacks don’t have a long reach, her speed and agility have no equal and her
technique and endurance are pretty good too. She is capable of avoiding almost every attack, an
ability that comes in handy when facing multiple foes.

Ricardo: A minotaur human-rights activist and a powerful wrestler. He’s not very fast and his
technique isn’t as good as his comrades’, but he has a pretty long reach, and his power and endurance
are amazing. He’s capable of destroying any enemy in record time!

F. Norris: A runaway ninja whose past is a mystery. He’s the one who mastered the ninjutsu style
known as “the forbidden technique”. While he might be pretty fragile compared to Gal or Ricardo, he
has a great combination of reach, power and speed, plus an amazing technique that (when mastered)
can take control of any situation.

Credits
All the game (graphics, design and programing) was created by Sebastián García, while the full OST
(composed of more than 40 great tracks!) was created by Gonzalo Varela.
► System requirements
Minimum system requirements:
System: Windows 7 or newer
Processor: Dual Core 2.4 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics (OpenGL 3.0.0, Shader Version 1.2)
Storage: 300 MB available space

Recommended system requirements:
System: Windows 7 or newer
Processor: Core i5
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia Geforce GTX 660 or better
Storage: 300 MB available space

Tags:
R3Tr0B8
Harvester

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by R3Tr0B8 »

My mirror is here > viewtopic.php?p=32418#p32418
BladeX
Mini-Hunter

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by BladeX »

Please upload the version Build[200725]. Thanks!
Lukapolwart
Changelogger
Changelogger

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by Lukapolwart »

► Changelog build200725 (Taken from Steam) 26 July 2020

In this version there is a lot of improvements and even some new content that was made this last months. Some of the improvements comes from the fact that I’m currently working on new proyects that are using my framework.

Here’s the list of new content:

• Added a new “Musical Gallery” at the Extras section, where you can unlock music themes while you play on other modes.
• Added a way to adjust screen brightness in the image adjustments.
• Added a little indicator that shows the control status below the SP circle, only visible when player has the speedrun data visible.
• Added some extra info in the “times by stage” pop-up in order to identify which characters are involved and the selected game-speed in the current run… so, for example, if you play as Gal and F.Norris on maximum speed, it tells “Times by Stage <GF>T2” (which means Gal + F.Norris + Turbo 2). The difficulty setting not needs to be pointed, because window color is directly related to that, so, that will be enough in order to cover all the information in a single screenshot. =)

Here’s the list of improvements and fixes:

• Fixed some visual glitches during some transitions at some specifics videocards.
• Optimized the replay input files generated for provide support (now they take less time to be generated and are even more lightweight).
• Fixed a minor bug when you buy costumes, that shows an incorrect costume index on the confirmation pop-up title for some costumes.
• Fixed a bug that allows players to revive Raven in the raft battle if you throw him with you to the water just after killing him.
• Fixed a speed inconsistence on the survival mode elevator when you play on higher than 60hz frequencies.
• Fixed a border case that makes harder throw a weapon with Gal compared with other characters (you had to be a little more precise when pressed two buttons at same time).
• Adjusted some speed visual effects on higher frequencies to be consistent with 60hz.
• Fixed a slightly timing aesthetic detail when you win against a boss on higher than 60hz frequencies.
• Improvement some timing and effect details on the cutscene before first minotaur fight.

Before finishing this post, I really like to leave some grateful words for you.
It has been almost 3 years since Fight’N Rage was released, and since then a lot of cool things have happened as a result. Both I and my partner were grateful for all the acceptance that FnR has received. I always feel the need to emphasize that FnR came out without any marketing campaign behind, it was created under a sheet metal roof and in a rather precarious situation in many ways… it was you mainly who, spreading words, rating the game positively, made it possible to reach to more people, and that’s something that really makes me very happy, and today I can say with all conviction… which it was a key factor that helps me to keep moving forward in my life. I always had the idea that if something was really good, (and if it was in the right place… in this case, Steam) there would be no strict need to force its promotion (of course that could help sometimes, that I don’t intend to deny it), but a part of me always wanted to see how far I could go this way… and I was pleasantly surprised. That’s why I really want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, because in an age where it’s so easy to pirating games, it’s really a honor that people keep choose to support your game by putting money out of their pockets. Apart from all this, it has also been wonderful to see how the beat’em up genre went from being an almost forgotten genre and niche, to being booming these days. I really like to dream about the idea that maybe… just maybe, Fight’N Rage helped others to discover some of the true potential this genre can have in its purest state… You may never know for sure, but it’s nice to believe that there’s a chance it is. =)

I have nothing left but thank again everyone who bought Fight’N Rage, those who talked, who made videos or wrote reviews about it…. Thank you very much, this update is for you! =)
mark99
Mini-Hunter

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by mark99 »

Anyone with the latest build (200921)?
Galaga_
Mini-Hunter

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by Galaga_ »

Hey guys, could someone reupload the latest version? Most of the links are dead, only the ones on the main post are still active but they are an older version of the game, thanks!!
Nighted
Спонсор
Спонсор

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by Nighted »

Fight'N Rage [200921 (41417) GOG]
No more Mac updates. No one is hitting the links. Not wasting my time anymore. I'll post new stuff but beyond that you're on your own. Good Luck! :good:

Torrminatorr IRC: irc.zeronode.net/torrminatorr -or- KiwiIRC
knightofthe80s
Moto-Terminator

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by knightofthe80s »

Thanks to keep games updated :drinks:
Galaga_
Mini-Hunter

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by Galaga_ »

Thank you @Nighted !!
 i Message from: JohnnyMic
GIVE ME AN H I D E L I N K S !!!! AND NOW ALL TOGETHER!!! :sarcastic:
sammuggleton
T-Meg

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by sammuggleton »

To mass install dlc, check Bonaqua's "alldlc" batch: viewtopic.php?p=90721#p90721
As of Sep 24 2022 rar files contain 3% recovery record.
Par2 files on request for older and non-rar files.
Mirrors please.
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by catastic »

sammuggleton wrote: 25 Dec 2021, 11:11 fightn_rage_build211224_(52439)
► Changelog
Against all odds ... Here comes a new Update! (211224)

It has been more than 4 years since Fight'N Rage has been released, that September 19, 2017 ... being totally honest, I did not thought that I would continue updating the game after so long, but here I am ... there are some things that I just wanted to include, and here is the listing:

---Statistics: As I always loved transparency, so, now it's possible to view game statistics (which were already being processed internally from the first version of the game!). So if you are interested in knowing how many times you have been destroyed, or how many times you have destroyed the game (among other things) ... you can now access that information! (To do so, you just have to enter to "Extras" section.)
---Collection of Achievements: Now it is possible to see the achievements of the game in the game itself, without having to look at them via the Steam interface. It seemed to me that this would help to give a feeling of completeness, and could eventually motivate players more in order to achieve all the achievements. =)
---Easy and better ways to apply mods: For those who enjoy making visual changes in the game (modifying character graphics and / or sounds), I adapted the game in such a way that could be much easier to apply new mods without altering the original files, and therefore ... avoid risks of corrupting the game by accident. Now the errors that it will throw when reading incorrect mods (in the new format) will be much more friendly and controlled, so that it is more understandable to work on them and test them without breaking things. At the end of this post, I will explain better how to add mods easily. I'm sure those who enjoy creating / applying their own mods will love it! =)
---Minimal various performance improvements: That's something pretty unavoidable when you were continuing working on your own framework. =)
---A new secret mo... ahem ... what am I saying ?: It would be very absurd that after having achieved an endgame and having bought characters 9, 16 and 17 you can access a new game mode, doing something as silly as stopping in the "Arcade Mode" option and hitting such a weird sequence as "back, back, forward, forward" twice, and then "back, forward" four times. I'm talking nonsense ... don't listen to me. =)
---Finally, I added new costumes for enemies: For some reason, it would be sad if having a 3 player mode where you can also select enemies, there are enemies that only have 2 suits ... or that the more enjoyable enemies to play as Diane have few suits available. Don't you think?

Before I go on to explain how the easy way to apply mods works, I would like to dedicate some thoughts.
Generally, from time to time, I like to take the opportunity to thank each and every one of you for continue supporting this game. For those of you who don't know yet, I'll tell you that I'm currently developing another game, which, to be honest, I have no idea if it's going to be a success... but it doesn't take away my sleep either ... I've wanted to try something like what I'm doing for a long time. and I hope I can finish it within a reasonable amount of time. In parallel there are many other things that I am developing, such as several improvements to my framework and my own tools, and to be honest, I am working quite calmly. Lately I am enjoying my fatherhood a lot and now another son is on the way… and I will say that it is thanks to you that we have, (together with my partner,) made this decision. We have been through very difficult situations lately (like most of you probably, in such crazy changing times as the ones we are living in), but I must admit that I feel privileged in some way, and it is to a great extent, thanks to the support I have received from you. I always wanted to point that out, because I understand that buying software today is a matter of honor, especially when it is DRM free and relatively easy to get by other means. I see the honest willingness to support and recognize the work of another person in each of you, even though I do not know personally even 1% of you all, I am amazed to see that every time I meet one personally, they turn out to be such wonderful people. I am happy see that I am reaching an audience that recognizes the work and effort of others ... and that encourages me to continue updating the game, without ever breaking its original essence ... just additions, no more modifications. And to think that, at that time, it seemed absurd that such a game could achieve such popularity ... an old-school beat'em up, without character progression or RPG elements ... it seemed really unthinkable ... and more if it was a game that It could finish in less than an hour (unless you try to unlock everything). Anyway ... thank you very much for buying the game. I sincerely hope you enjoy this update. Especially the secret mode, in case you've read the add-on list carefully. =)

----

Now, regarding the creation of mods. (If you don't develop or apply mods, the following explanation may not be interesting to you.)

In order to apply mods, it will no longer need to modify the game information directly. You can simply put a folder named "mod/characters" in the root of the game, and put the new graphics files to be replaced, along with their respective xml, without the need to overwrite or compress anything.
The same way for sounds, which can be placed in the "mod/sound" folder and must be in wav format, and have a name that replicates the path of the original file. For example, Gal's voice when defeated is “assets/sound/voice/girl/female02_death.wav”… to replace it, simply put a file “mod/sound/voice/girl/female02_death.wav” and the game once it does the initial load, will try to load that sound instead of the other.

However, it is worth clarifying that for those who want to make more profound changes, such as changing animations or things that really affect the integrity and mechanics of the game, they will have to do their mods in the old way.
sammuggleton
T-Meg

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by sammuggleton »

build220120_(53068) two post up
To mass install dlc, check Bonaqua's "alldlc" batch: viewtopic.php?p=90721#p90721
As of Sep 24 2022 rar files contain 3% recovery record.
Par2 files on request for older and non-rar files.
Mirrors please.
Lukapolwart
Changelogger
Changelogger

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by Lukapolwart »

► Changelog Minor update (220120) (Taken from Steam) 20 January 2022

I just removed the damage penalty by player amount on insane and unfair difficulties.
Most players even don't notice that, but when you play coop on insane or unfair difficulties, the characters endurance was way lower depends on how much players were involved, making that mode pretty unplayable, specially when you choose cpu partners.
SilentMRG
Harvester

Fight'N Rage GOG

Post by SilentMRG »

Hello friends! =D
A game save file with pretty much everything unlocked!!! :yahoo:

8-) Enjoy:

To replace your save file with this one, follow the path: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\sebagamesdev\gog\fightnrage\savedata\data.sav" And don't forget to backup your own file, before replacing it with this new one. :buba:

Note: The file is not mine, I'm not that good at this game, hehehe... ¬¬ I got the file from the GOG forum, and credits go to DSLevantine! \o/

Cheers!
:drinks:
► I watched the stupidity of mankind through the scope of my rifle.