JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition GOG

Post by JohnnyMic »

Prey: Digital Deluxe Edition

Genre: Action - FPP - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: audio&text: Brazilian Portuguese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Spanish textonly: Chinese, zh
Modes: Single-Player - Overlay - Controller support - Cloud saves - Achievements
Released: June 10, 2018
Size: 25.1 GB
Company: Arkane Studios / Bethesda Softworks LLC
Installer version: v12742273_(64bit)_(65935)
Included goodies: Soundtrack (MP3) + Soundtrack (WAV)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/prey_digital_deluxe_edition

About:
Prey is a first-person sci-fi action game from Arkane Studios, the award-winning creators of the
Dishonored franchise. Known for their creative gameplay, distinctive worlds, and immersive stories,
Arkane reimagines this franchise from the ground up, with an added psychological twist. Prey Digital
Deluxe
includes both Prey and the brand-new expansion, Prey: Mooncrash.

Prey
In Prey, you are the first human enhanced with alien powers aboard a desolate space station under
assault. Improvise and innovate in order to survive as you search for answers. Prey is a bold new story
set in a dangerous universe.

Prey: Mooncrash
Fight overwhelming odds to escape a secret TranStar moon base where the enemies you encounter,
the hazards you face, the goals you complete, and the loot you collect are different each time you
play. With changing environments as dangerous as they are dynamic, the Mooncrash campaign for
Prey will offer a fun, infinitely replayable challenge to test even the most skilled players.
► System requirements
Minimum system requirements: System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Processor: Intel i5-2400, AMD FX-8320 Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: GTX 660 2GB, AMD Radeon 7850 2GB Storage: 20 GB available space Other: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system Recommended system requirements: System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 Processor: Intel i7-2600K, AMD FX-8350 Memory: 16 GB RAM Graphics: GTX 970 4GB, AMD R9 290 4GB Storage: 20 GB available space Other: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system

Tags:
NetDevil
Релизер
Релизер

Post by NetDevil »

DLC будет работать отдельно без установленной основной игры?
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

NetDevil wrote: 14 Jun 2020, 10:29 DLC будет работать отдельно без установленной основной игры?
No, u need the maingame to play the DLC
Fabyo
Moto-Terminator

Post by Fabyo »

JohnnyMic wrote: 11 Jun 2020, 15:12 2004 isnt compatible
I did it, thanks JohnnyMic, and Madscintist, for your answers.

Long story short: I had updated my rig to Winsows10 2004 but had a lot of crash, error in Windows Update and Prey gave me corruption, so I installed a clean install of 2004.
Again Prey was corrupted and Windows Update gave errors again. At this moment I asked you help here.
Just by chance I resetted my bios to the "optimized defaults" and all was working again, but in my bios I had changed just RGB Fusion to Off, SVM virtualization to On, and ram speed to 3200mhz.

So, with RGB Ligthning to off all work, but if I put my ram to 3200 I have errors. Still haven't checked if SVM Virtualization create errors.
With Windows 10 1909 ram worked perfectly at 3200 (my ram is 16GB Patriot Viper 3600 but cannnot reach that speed on my Ryzen 2600X and Gigabyte X470 Ultra Gaming :( :( )
Windows 10 2004 is really full of bug, I advise to not update yet. :fool:
Madscintist
Moto-Terminator

Post by Madscintist »

Fabyo wrote: 17 Jun 2020, 15:28 Long story short: I had updated my rig to Winsows10 2004 but had a lot of crash, error in Windows Update and Prey gave me corruption, so I installed a clean install of 2004.
Again Prey was corrupted and Windows Update gave errors again. At this moment I asked you help here.
Just by chance I resetted my bios to the "optimized defaults" and all was working again, but in my bios I had changed just RGB Fusion to Off, SVM virtualization to On, and ram speed to 3200mhz.

So, with RGB Ligthning to off all work, but if I put my ram to 3200 I have errors. Still haven't checked if SVM Virtualization create errors.
With Windows 10 1909 ram worked perfectly at 3200 (my ram is 16GB Patriot Viper 3600 but cannnot reach that speed on my Ryzen 2600X and Gigabyte X470 Ultra Gaming )
Windows 10 2004 is really full of bug, I advise to not update yet.
Did you do the test checked your ram with memtest86 its always good idea to check even if you don't think it needs it. Just to be sure and safe. knowing you have good ram and you run the tests for couple hours. Gives you :boast:

I'm running Windows 10 2004 no issues. I still think its your ram. It my not play very well with that motherboard. i know some ram stick do that. Do them test i suggested. Is this ram Patriot Viper 3600 whhat you bought it at that speeds normally its not set to those speeds by default so just checking. Do you have XMP ON or Off. You could try turning it OFF and run those tests see if it makes difference. run Windows 10 2004. Its highly unlikely RGB Fusion caused issues. I have it on my GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Intel build ALL RGB. I will test Windows 10 2004 when i have time.
Fabyo
Moto-Terminator

Post by Fabyo »

Madscintist, I tested my ram with memtest86 as you said. No errors.
And indeed with Windows 10 1909 it worked perfectly, I have issue just with Windows 10 2004.

I am keeping my ram timings at defaults, waiting some weeks for some Windows 10 updates, then I will try again to put ram at 3.200mhz.
By the way it's really weird: ram timings that create issues with files downloaded, corrupting them :? :? :?
Madscintist
Moto-Terminator

Post by Madscintist »

Fabyo wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 19:42 Madscintist, I tested my ram with memtest86 as you said. No errors.
And indeed with Windows 10 1909 it worked perfectly, I have issue just with Windows 10 2004.

I am keeping my ram timings at defaults, waiting some weeks for some Windows 10 updates, then I will try again to put ram at 3.200mhz.
By the way it's really weird: ram timings that create issues with files downloaded, corrupting them
Well i'm not sure what setup you got going on. Maybe those ram sticks do not play nice with that motherboard. It has happen but very rare strange for GIGABYTE Motherboard. Try getting some New ram sticks I would say Corsair Just to test. You can always return and get your money back. That's first step i would do. Without having your hardware in front me best thing i can suggest. Also if you have spare motherboard that supports DDR4 RAM you can go that way also test that RAM in another motherboard. Install Windows 10 2004 see if the problem occurs.
MarY0
Moto-Terminator

Post by MarY0 »

Anyone tested it with mods?
Klemc
Moto-Terminator

Post by Klemc »

Just to let know i found a fix to launhc the game instantly (no more <1min. wait) and same when switching to Mooncrash from game menu :

use the GOG Galaxy emulator DLL by Nemirtingas (can be applied for the DLC too, not needed, works without applying twice). File config (by me) available (attached) on CSRin link.
Even GOG galaxy API DLL has an emulator.
Deleted User 72103

Post by Deleted User 72103 »

The latest changelogless update is infamously problematic. Might be good to skip for now.
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

- main post updated to 12742273_(64bit)_(65935) [for these who want to play with mods should use the older version which is still available through the cloud mail link]
► patch_prey_10966486_(38550)_to_12742273_(65935)
NetDevil
Релизер
Релизер

Post by NetDevil »

i Message from: JohnnyMic
Hide fucking links... Read the god damn rules, dude..