[SOON] GI Joe: Wrath of Cobra GOG

sinprime
Релизер
Релизер

[SOON] GI Joe: Wrath of Cobra GOG

Post by sinprime »

GI Joe: Wrath of Cobra GOG

Genre: Action - Adventure - Fighting
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10, 11), Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 20.04, Ubuntu 22.04), Mac OS X (10.15+)
Languages (Text): English, bahasa Indonesia, Deutsch, español, Español AL, français, italiano, português, Português do Brasil, русский, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), 日本語, 한국어
Languages (Audio): N/A
Modes: Single-player - Controller Support
Released:
Size:
Company: Maple Powered Games / Freedom Games
Installer Version:
GOG Store Page || GOGDB Page || Discussion Page

About:
Cobra rears its ugly head yet again and it's up to G.I. JOE to save the world! Embracing the 1980s era of the iconic universe, Wrath of Cobra is a retro side-scrolling beat 'em up. Play as one of the legendary G.I. JOE characters, including Duke, Scarlett, Roadblock, Snake Eyes, and more. Defeat hordes of Cobra troopers, Vipers, Crimson Guards and more of Cobra’s malevolent machinations.

Bring Cobra down, striking back at the likes of Destro, Serpentor, Baroness, and Cobra Commander himself! Fight your own way: Rely on your fists and get up close and personal using each character's unique combos and special moves or keep your foes at a distance with a variety of weapons!

Retro Gameplay in a Modern Era: Wrath of Cobra takes the classic arcade beat 'em up and brings it into the modern age: Easy to play, hard to master, and smoother than a ride in a H.I.S.S. Want to play with your friends? The game supports local multiplayer (eg. from your couch) and online co-op!

Play as Classic Heroes: Fight Cobra as your favorite G.I. JOE heroes, painstakingly recreated in beautiful pixel art. The differences between characters aren’t just cosmetic: Each hero has different movesets and unique abilities. From the fast and nimble Snake Eyes to the rough and tumble Roadblock, each character is true to form!

Battle Iconic Villains: Cobra isn't just the Cobra Commander, it's also its legions! Face hordes of troopers, armored Alley Vipers, artificial B.A.T.s, armed with some of the most iconic weapon systems in the franchise, including the H.I.S.S., C.L.A.W., and the notorious Trubble Bubble.

Retro-Infused Soundtrack: Foil the Commander's plot to the beat of classic G.I. JOE themes, reimagined by industry veterans at Kid Katana Records, bringing a modern twist to classic arcade music!

Post-Launch Support: Like Destro's plots, Wrath of Cobra will continue with extensive post-launch support, bringing more G.I. JOE heroes into the fray, adding new game modes, levels, and more to keep the G.I. JOE legacy alive!

► Minimum System Requirements
System: Windows 7, 64-bit
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD FX-4300
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 320, 1 GB or AMD Radeon HD 5570, 1 GB or Intel HD 4600
Storage: 1 GB available space
► Screenshots
Image Image

Image Image

Image Image

Image Image