Jekyll_And_Hyde-FLT

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Jekyll_And_Hyde-FLT

Post by ADMIN »

▄▄▄████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█ ▄████████████████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄█████ █████▀▀▀████████████████████████████ ███▀ ▀▀██████████████████████▀ ██ ▄█▄ ▀▀██████████████▀▀ █ ▀█▌ ▄█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▄▄ ▄█▀▄▄███ ▄ ▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▀▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ▄██ ▄███ ▄██ ▄███ ▄███ ▄▄████▄████████▀ ▀ ███ ▀ ███ ▄ ███ ▄▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄█ ▄█ ▄█▄▀██ ▄█ ▄▄ ▄ ███ ▄▄ ████████▄ ▄▄████ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ▄███ ▄████▀▀█▀▄█ ▄███ ▄█▀ ▀█▄█ ███▄█▀██ ▀▀███▀▀█ ▄▀▀█████ ▐██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██ ███ ███▀ ██ ███ ████ ▐██ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▄████ ▐██▌ ███ ▄███ ███ ███ ███ ▐██▌ ███ ███ ██ ███ ▄▀▀█████▌ ▀██▄█▀███▀███ ███ ███ ███ ▀██▄████ ███ ██ ███ █████▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ████████▄▄▄ ▐██▌ ANSi·JED<ACiD> ▐█▀██▀▄ ▄███████▀▀ ▄██▀ ▀█▄ ▄▄████▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀ ▀▀██▀▀▀ ▀█▀ █▀ ▀▀▀ ▀ ┌──── In Their 15th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released ────┐ ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ JEKYLL & HYDE (C) Cyro Interactive ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘ : Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT : : Release Date: June 25 : │ Cracked by: │ │ Game Type: First Person │ │ Packaged by: FAIRLIGHT │ │ Image Format: BIN/CUE │ ├──────────────-----──────────────────┤ ├────────────────────────────────────┤ │ CDS: 1 │ │ Protection: │ │ CD1 archives: 44 x 15 MB │ │ CD1: FLT-JNH.001 - FLT-JNH.044 │ │ │ │ │ ────────────────────────────────────┘ └─────────────────────────────────── │ │ System Requirements: P II 300, WinAll, 3d vid card, 64 megs ram + BG 2 │ └────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘ Game information : ================== I, Doctor Henry Jekyll, had made the irreversible decision to end my research efforts to seperate good and evil that reside in every person. Since the death of my wife, all that I had left was my beloved daughter, Laurie, to whom I would have given more than my life. The day Laurie was kidnapped, everything changed. Crazed with anger, my only option now is to break down the door that separates my present from my past in order to bring Mr. Hyde back to life. I had hoped to banish Mr. Hyde from life forever but in this autumn of 1980, God has not seen fit to allow me the choice. FEATURES: * An adaptation of one of the greatest myths in world literature * 3D real time gameplay * Set in the dark and unnerving atmosphere of London at the end of the 19th century * Brave mysterious enemies * A game of action and suspense in this magnificent horror-fantasy * One character, two completely different ways of playing: Jekyll or Hide SIDE NOTE: Sorry for the confusion of our dirname Operation_Flashpoint_Win2KFix_Crack-FLTDOX 2 days ago.. After it went out I was hoping noone took it wrong way and yet they did and thus we had lameness again... Anyway, dir should have been Operation_Flashpoint_Patch1_Win2KFix_Cracked-FLTDOX or something... apologies It was an official cracked patch and not a crackfix of Deviance's original iso release. Deep Thoughts, By FAiRLiGHT When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges Wanna help flt? Don't ask for any tech support, disks OR How to unrar an iso, email fairlight2000@email.com! /Team FairLight ─────-──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────- Greetings to our friends in groups such as: -------------------------------------------- CLASS, RAZOR 1911, BACKLASH, MYTH, DEVIANCE, KALISTO, ECHELON, BMI & TITAN ┌┌───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┐ ┌┘ +-+ QUALITY, TRADITION AND PRIDE +-+ ┌┘ └───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘┘
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
EloyFarina
Moto-Terminator

Jekyll_And_Hyde-FLT

Post by EloyFarina »

I loved this game when i was kid. Thanks again!