[2004] Silent.Hill.4.CloneDVD-CLONECD

Scene iSO Games, released from 90s untill 2009
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

[2004] Silent.Hill.4.CloneDVD-CLONECD

Post by ADMIN »

▄▄▀ ▀▄▄ ▐█▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄▀ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ▐█▌ ▀█▄▄▄ █▄ ▄▄▄▄ █▄ ▄█▀ ▄▄■ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ██ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ███▄ ██ ▐█▌ ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ▄▄ ▀▀█▄ ███ ▀ ██ ███ ██▄ ███▀█▄ ██▄▄▄▄██▄ ███ ▀▀███ ██ █░█ ██ █░█ █▓█ █░█ ▀███ █▓█ ▀█▄ █░█ █░█ ██ █▒█ ██ █▒█ █▒█ █▒█ ██ █▒█ █▓ █▒█ █▒█ ██ █▓█ ██ █▓█ █░█ █▓█ ██ █░█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▓█ █▓█ ██ ▄█▀██ ▄▄██▄███ ███▄███ ██ ███ ███ ▄ ███ ██ ▐█▌ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ██▄ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ███ █▀ ▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▄█▀ ███ ██ ▀█▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▀█▄ ▀▀▀▀ █▀ ▀█▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐█▌ ▐█▌ ■▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ■▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ■▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ■▀▀ · Enter the Clone g0ds' world.. ▀ ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▀▀▀ █ Release Info: █ ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▓▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▄ █ ▀ █ █ GAME NAME: Silent Hill 4 █ █ COMPANY: Konami █ █ RELEASE DATE: September 2004 █ █ PROTECTION: Securom █ ▓ DVD COUNT: 1 DVD ▓ █ IMAGE TYPE: .B5T █ █ SUPPLIER: Team CloneCD ▒ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀█▀▀▀ ▓ Notes: █ █ Henry Townshend finds himself trapped in his apartment that has █ been cursed by a deeply rooted evil. Only by exploring mysterious █ portals leading to disturbing alternate worlds will Henry begin █ to uncover the truth. However, in true Silent Hill fashion, █ mysterious new characters, horrendous creatures, and the undead █ will use any means necessary to impede his progress. █ █ Silent Hill 4: The Room features a terrifying experience that █ fans and newcomers will never forget. █ ░ ▓ ▓ ▓ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀▀█▀▀▀ ▓ Game Features: █ █ A new Silent Hill adventure, where terror comes to your room. █ █ Horrific new monsters, including spirits that can attack █ through walls. █ █ Expansive areas to explore, including a forest, prison, and █ hotel. █ █ A cast of mysterious new characters. █ ░ ▓ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▓ Install Instructions: █ ▄ ▄▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▓ ▄▄ ▓ ▓ ░ █ 1 Unpack it. █ █ 2 Burn it with BlindWrite v5.2.4.138, profile: Automatic, █ speed: Slow. █ █ 3 Install the game. █ █ 4 Play and Enjoy! █ █ ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀ contact: team-ccd@hush.com nfo updated: 23.06.04
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Dancsi36
Moto-Terminator

Silent.Hill.4.CloneDVD-CLONECD

Post by Dancsi36 »

I know this is not the right place about game compatibility, but anybody had success running this game under Windows 10? The installation works fine, but when I launch the game, nothing happens, no windows, no loading screens but I see the .exe running in the processes (in task manager) for a couple of seconds then disappear. There is no patch/update for this game. The cracked version doesn't have this problem, however, so the game should work fine on windows 7+
Dancsi36
Moto-Terminator

Post by Dancsi36 »

I tested this version on a virtual machine with Windows XP, and it's the samething, game doesn't load. After, I tested another version of the game (probably pre-cracked for No-CD) and the game launched without problem.

So, this version doesn't work on any Windows, I also noticed that the .exe file size is different between this version and the other one (almost 2 Mo of difference).

Can somebody else test this version on his/her computer.

Thank you,
Daniel Sala
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

I tested it on win 10, doesn't work too. But when I copied cracked exe it works fine.
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Dancsi36
Moto-Terminator

Post by Dancsi36 »

What I can also test is a scene release version (not clonedvd, this only has english and japanese language) just for the installation and use the clonedvd image mounted to launch it to see if the game, not cracked works. Maybe this version is not working at all, even if people buy it
Dancsi36
Moto-Terminator

Post by Dancsi36 »

I bought both Silent Hill 3 and 4 from Ebay (european, DVD version both, not the US one) and I can tell you that Silent Hill 4 works fine on Windows 10 with the original DVD in the drive and without cracking it (this version on torrminator is the US, eng/jap version, mine is multi 5 one).

This version, with the image mounted in DT (it's a clone DVD rip, so no crack is necessary if the image is mounted), the game doesn't load/nothing happens. With mine, the game loads, so it's not a problem with Windows 10 or my computer, the problem is with your clone iso/image not ripped correctly or something.
ADMIN wrote: 03 Nov 2018, 11:10 I tested it on win 10, doesn't work too. But when I copied cracked exe it works fine.
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

Post by ptsock1 »

Dancsi36 wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 03:54 I bought both Silent Hill 3 and 4 from Ebay (european, DVD version both, not the US one)
If it's not inconvenient, perhaps you could clone them yourself and upload them here? Would be interesting to see if those would work on Windows 10 compared to the nonworking CloneDVD by CLONECD.
Dancsi36
Moto-Terminator

Post by Dancsi36 »

i don't have the right dvd burner and tools to make a good dvd clone, the game is protected with Securom 5 DRM and applications like Alcohol 120%, Blindwrite, etc. are not working on Windows 10 correctly because of the aspi driver they use.

To make a good clone copy, you must be on Windows XP/Vista, Windows 10 is not the best for creating 100% clone copies.
ptsock1 wrote: 08 Dec 2019, 06:03 If it's not inconvenient, perhaps you could clone them yourself and upload them here? Would be interesting to see if those would work on Windows 10 compared to the nonworking CloneDVD by CLONECD.
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

Post by ptsock1 »

^No worries mate, thanks for the info btw.