Ys.I.&.II.Complete.ENGLiSH.EDiTiON.READ.NFO-m3Zz

gorildo
Moto-Terminator

Post by gorildo »

This is a release from a user from the dearly departed SnesOrama boards.

It's based on the Japanese PC re-release Ys I & II Complete with the unofficial fan translation patch made years before the official western release.
┌──────┐ ┌──────┐ ███▀▀███ ███▀▀███ ┌────┐ ┌──┐ ▀▀▀─▓███ ▀▀▀┐▓███ ┌────────┐ │ ███▀┬▀███ ▀▀███▓███▀▀▀▀▀Ì███▀▀███ │ │▓███ █ ███ ███▒┌███▄███ ▒███░└─┘▒▓███ │ │▒███ │ ███░███─┤███▒███┐░███▒███▀▀▀▀▀┌┘ │░███ │░███▒███─┘███░███└─███▓███ ▒███└┐ │░███ │▓███▓███▄▄███░███▄▄███▀███▄▄███░│ └─────┴───┘ └──────┘ └──────┘ └────────┘ [HQ-REL^2012] *!* Best viewed in DAMN NFO Viewer *!* ■ ██▀█ ██ █▀▀ ██ █▄ █▄███████ ■ ▄ ▒█▄▀ ▒█ ▀▀█ ▄▄ ▒███▒█▄ ▒█ █ ▄ █ ▒█ █▄▒███▄▒██ ▒█▄▒█ █▒█ ▒███ █ █Ì ¦ ▄▀ ▀▄ Ì Ì█ ▀ ▀▀ ▀ ██▄ ▀▀▀▀ ̦ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ̦ ▀▀▀▀ ▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ Ì█████▄▄ █ ███▓▓▒▒░ ░ ░ ░▒▒▓▓███ █ ▄▄█████¦ Ì███▓▓▓▒██▄̦ ███▓▓▒▒░ ░ ░ ░▒▒▓▓███ ̦▄██▒▓▓▓███¦ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▓▓▓▒▒░░ Ì ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ¦ ░░▒▒▓▓▓██ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ██▓▒▒░░ ¦ ▀▄ ▄▀ Ì ░░▒▒▓██ ▀██▒░ █ █ ░▒██▀ ▀▀█░ ▄▀ ▀▄ ░█▀▀ Ì▄▀ ▀▄Ì ▄█▀ ▀█▄ Title.........] Ys I & II Complete English Edition (v1.1) Platform......] PC Developer.....] Nihon Falcom Corp. - www.falcom.co.jp Genre.........] Action-RPG Language......] English Players.......] 1 Concept.Editor] m3Zz Release.date..] 28-07-2012 Format........] ISO Source........] DVD Discs.........] 1 Size..........] ISO: 780 MB / Installed: 772 MB Ys I & II Complete consists of early enhanced remakes of the first two games released in the Ys series, Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished and Ys II: Ancient Ys Vanished û The Final Chapter. It provide enhanced graphics and FMV sequences. The hero of Ys I is an adventurous young swordsman named Adol Christin. As the story begins, he has just arrived at the Town of Minea, in the land of Esteria. He is called upon by Sara, a fortuneteller, who tells him of a great evil that is sweeping the land. Adol is informed that he must seek out the six Books of Ys. These books contain the history of the ancient land of Ys, and will give him the knowledge he needs to defeat the evil forces. Sara gives Adol a crystal for identification and instructs him to find her aunt in Zepik Village, who holds the key to retrieving one of the Books. With that, his quest begins. In Ys II Adol is transported to the floating civilization of Ys, and begins a quest to unravel the secrets of the land. ■ ██▀█ ██ █▀▀ █▄ █████▀██▀▀██▀▀ ■ ▄ ▒█▄▀ ▒█ ▀▀█ ▒███▒█ █ ▒█ ▒█▀ ▄ █ ▒█ █▄▒███▄▒██ ▒█ █▒███ ▒█ ▒███ █ █Ì ¦ ▄▀ ▀▄ Ì Ì█ ▀ ▀▀ ▀ ██▄ ▀▀▀▀ ̦ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ̦ ▀▀▀▀ ▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ Ì█████▄▄ █ ███▓▓▒▒░ ░ ░ ░▒▒▓▓███ █ ▄▄█████¦ Ì███▓▓▓▒██▄̦ ███▓▓▒▒░ ░ ░ ░▒▒▓▓███ ̦▄██▒▓▓▓███¦ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▓▓▓▒▒░░ Ì ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ¦ ░░▒▒▓▓▓██ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ██▓▒▒░░ ¦ ▀▄ ▄▀ Ì ░░▒▒▓██ ▀██▒░ █ █ ░▒██▀ ▀▀█░ ▄▀ ▀▄ ░█▀▀ Ì▄▀ ▀▄Ì ▄█▀ ▀█▄ Burn/Mount, install and play. That's it. :D This is the 1st unofficial Ys I & II Complete PC release of a Full English translated and automated DVD-ISO. Inclusive: ò Totally New English Repack - Incl. 2CDtoDVD, Menus, Installer & DVD-Image (By m3Zz) ò Base: Ys I & II Complete (Japanese, 2CD) ò English Translation (incl. new YS12OP.AVI & YS2OP_1.AVI) Patches: Ys I v1.27 & Ys II v1.02 (By NightWolve & Deuce) ò "ys1_win.exe" & "ys2_win.exe" Fixes: LargeAccessAware Fix, which reduce random crashes drastically (By m3Zz) Windows Compatibility Fixes: Read "BUGFiXES" ! ò Ys I & II Complete WAVE_44 outstanding Extra Soundtrack v3.1 & v2.0 (By Lexar) The Extra Soundtrack will be converted from ogg to wav through commands at the end of installation. BUGFiXES: ò "Run in 256 colors" AND "Run in 640 x 480 screen resolution" is checked/activated at default under the Windows compatibility of "YS1_WIN.EXE" and "YS2_WIN.EXE". This should fix graphical glitches, text etc. Rightclick the respective EXE and uncheck these two options if needed. ò And try the "DirectDraw Compatibility Tool" (%InstallPath%/DDCTool.exe). The Tool is designed to fix color palette corruption in the old games. Start it and open the "ys1_win.exe" and "ys2_win.exe" one by one and press Apply, to save the DirectDraw compatibility parameters to the registry. ò Force V-Sync on your graphics card's control panel, to reduce ingame flickering. ò The last option would be to start the following BAT files manually: "YS1_WIN7.bat" and "YS2_WIN7.bat" (%InstallPath%\YS1_WIN+YS2_WIN). They will close the explorer.exe, start the game and restart the explorer.exe - and yes, it really helps, according to many forum posts. ■ █▄ ███▀▀██ ██▀▀ ■ ▄ ▒███▒█▀ ▒█ █ █▀▀█ ▄ █ ▒█ █▒███▒█▀█▀█▒██ █ █Ì ¦ ▄▀ ▀▄ Ì Ì█ ▀ ▀▀ ▀ ██▄ ▀▀▀▀ ̦ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ̦ ▀▀▀▀ ▄██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ Ì█████▄▄ █ ███▓▓▒▒░ ░ ░ ░▒▒▓▓███ █ ▄▄█████¦ Ì███▓▓▓▒██▄̦ ███▓▓▒▒░ ░ ░ ░▒▒▓▓███ ̦▄██▒▓▓▓███¦ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▓▓▓▒▒░░ Ì ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ¦ ░░▒▒▓▓▓██ ▄ ▄▄ ▄ ██▓▒▒░░ ¦ ▀▄ ▄▀ Ì ░░▒▒▓██ ▀██▒░ █ █ ░▒██▀ ▀▀█░ ▄▀ ▀▄ ░█▀▀ Ì▄▀ ▀▄Ì ▄█▀ ▀█▄ ENjOY tHiS fiNE m3Zz rElEASE GReeTiNGs.:.m3Zz
astral2k1
Mini-Hunter

Post by astral2k1 »

The mirror links are all invalid, other than usenet.nl, but upon clicking that you are redirected to a completely irrelevant site. Can some kind soul please repost this? :help: