Streets of Rogue + DLC GOG

vastyr
T-Meg

Streets of Rogue + DLC GOG

Post by vastyr »

Streets of Rogue

Genre: Shooter - Action - Roguelike
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Text only: English, Deutsch, español, français, Português do Brasil, русский, 中文(简体), 한국어
Features: Single-player - Co-op - Controller support
Released: July 12, 2019
Size: 265 MB
Company: Matt Dabrowski / tinyBuild
Rating: PEGI Rating: 16+ (Violence)
Installer version: v92_(64bit)_(41999)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/streets_of_rogue

About:
Streets of Rogue is a rogue-lite about player choice, freedom, and anarchic fun. The game takes
inspiration from fast-paced top-down rogue-lites like Binding of Isaac and Nuclear Throne, and adds
free-form, experimentation-driven, emergent gameplay elements of RPGs like Deus Ex.

Rather than taking place in a dungeon, the game is set in a functioning, procedurally generated city,
where complex AI informs denizens from all walks of life, who are just trying to get by in their daily
activities.

In order to progress, the player will need to accomplish specific mission goals in any way they see fit
through use of their special character traits, items, and the environment.

• Image Will you play as a soldier who shoots first and asks questions later?
  • Image A stealthy doctor who uses chloroform and tranquilizer darts to silently take down the
    opposition?
  • Image A genial bartender who can talk his way past the most intimidating of guards?
  • Image Or how about a hyper-intelligent gorilla, rescuing other caged gorillas to form a small
    mobilized gorilla army?
The Mighty Feature-List
  • Play the game YOUR way! Don’t want to kill anybody? That’s cool! Want to hack computers? Got
    ya covered!
  • Random world generation and TOTALLY EXTREME gameplay variety means you can play for 600
    hours
    and not get bored! Seriously though, go outside!!!
  • Super-advanced artificial intelligence that won’t put up with your crap! Outsmart these virtual
    humans and feel superior to your computer!
  • Play as over 20 (and growing!) wildly different types of characters! Bartender, scientist, hacker,
    gorilla — hey, your job is probably in there too!
  • Stupidly huge variety of items! Shrink rays, hypnotizing devices, boomboxes, bear traps, food
    processors.. Oh, and guns too.
  • 4-Player online and local cooperative modes lets you brutalize goons AND loneliness!
  • Lead a gang, free slaves, drink beer, gib ghosts, become a vampire, shrink people and stomp on
    them. The most insanely varied game ever made.

Soundtrack

Released: March 10, 2017
Included goodies: OST (MP3)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/streets_of_rogue_soundtrack

About:
Welcome to the Streets of Rogue. The Mayor has banned all unofficially-sanctioned music and
demanded the forfeiture of every non-compliant cassette tape and compact disc. All that has been
saved is a collection of vintage dance music B-sides called "NOW That's What I Hope You Think Is
Music," passed around furtively in the shadows by the Resistance. Treat your copy well, for it is all you
have left.

Streets of Rogue Soundtrack by Craig Barnes

1. Floor 1-1: Ghetto Libretto
2. Floor 1-2: Shanty Chantey
3. Floor 1-3: Slum Scrum
4. Floor 2-1: Gonna Make You Do Backbreaking Labor (Everybody Moil and Toil Now)
5. Floor 2-2: THWOMP! (There It [A Rollicking Good Time] Is)
6. Floor 2-3: LET'S GET READY TO (Hash Out Our Differences Peacefully)
7. Floor 3-1: Ace of La Boots
8. Floor 3-2: Do the Gorilla
9. Floor 3-3: Don't Stop Movin'! Like Really! Killer Robot is After You!
10. Floor 4-1: Hit Me With Your Best Rock
11. Floor 4-2: Groove is in the Blood-Pumping Organ of an Animate Being
12. Floor 4-3: Heavy Wheezing on the Dancefloor
13. Floor 5-1: I'm Too Arousing For My Turtleneck
14. Floor 5-2: Gonna Bust a Blood Vessel
15. Floor 5-3: Tell It To My Cardiologist, Why Dontcha
16. Final Floor: The Mayor's Lament
17. Final Floor: Speech! Speech!
18. HUH. Get Funky. In the Streets of Rogue. Yeah. Jam On. (Credits)
19. Let's Get This Video Game Started (Titles)
20. Turn Up the Base (Home Base)
21. Won't You Kindly Increase the Decibels (Bonus Track)
22. Streets of Rogue Trailer

The Making of Streets of Rogue

Released: July 12, 2019
Size: 12 MB
Included goodies: Making Of Streets Of Rogue
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/the_making_of_streets_of_rogue

About:
Follow the evolution of Streets of Rogue from gross caterpillar to beautiful butterfly!

The Making of Streets of Rogue includes:
  • Over an hour's worth of developer commentary videos, giving players an inside look at the game’s
    origins and its five-year development cycle.
  • Six early builds of the game, ranging from very early prototypes to the first Early Access release
    version (Windows Only)
WARNING:
The early builds of the game will only run on Windows, and are not available for Mac or Linux.
However, the video content can be played on all platforms.

Streets of Rogue Character Pack

Released: April 29, 2020
Size: 6 MB
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/streets_of_rog ... acter_pack

About:
The Streets of Rogue Character Pack adds six new playable characters, each with their own unique
new abilities and Big Quests:
  • ImageMech Pilot:Pilot your very own mini-mech and slaughter all of the city's creeps, RoboCop style!
  • ImageCourier: Strap on a pair of roller skates and speed around the city delivering packages!
  • ImageAlien: Use your mind control abilities to make the city's denizens do things that probably aren't good for their health!
  • ImageGoon: Do your job! Defend buildings from invaders and attain the rank of Supergoon!
  • ImageBouncer: Become a bodyguard and keep a semi-famous Musician safe and sound!
  • ImageDemolitionist: Craft tons of remote-detonated bombs, then plant them around the city, causing mass chaos!
All characters are unlocked right from the start! The new character traits and abilities can also be
used on your custom-made characters!
► System requirements
Minimum system requirements:
System: Windows 7 or Later
Processor: Dual-Core Intel or AMD processor
Memory: 4 GB RAM
DirectX: DX9 (shader model 3.0) or DX11 with feature level 9.3 capabilities
Storage: 320 MB available space
Other: Multiplayer notice: Streets of Rogue features crossplay public matches that you can play with your friends no matter where the game was purchased (PC only).
► bypass gdrive download quota
► The Ninja-King

Tags:
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Re: Streets of Rogue + DLC GOG

Post by catastic »

JohnnyMic wrote: 07 Apr 2020, 22:26 added v88b (x86/x64) to mainpost
► Changelog (88b and 88c included)
Version 88 - Bug Fixes and Future Plans

Hi all! It’s been a couple months since the last update, which I've mostly spent dealing with certain new and exciting ventures. Amidst that chaos, I’ve managed to scrape together a whole bunch of bug fixes for you in this latest update.

New Content is Coming!
While this update doesn’t contain any new content, I actually have a bunch of new stuff almost ready to drop. It’s not quite there yet, which is why I wanted to do this interim update.

Consoles!
For anyone who has the console versions, you may have noticed that the game is several versions behind the PC version. I really apologize for these delays. My publisher and I have had some at-times unusual certification issues that have caused major hold-ups. While I don’t have a solid update timeline, rest assured that the game will eventually be updated to match the PC version.

Future plans!
Streets of Rogue has now been in development for over six years, with the game being playable from start to finish for nearly two years. It's become more and more difficult to add new features to the game that are impactful, but won’t break the existing game or fundamentally change the gameplay. I’d like to take Streets of Rogue in some big new directions, but it’s tough to do so within the current structural confines of the game I’ve created.

So, I’ve decided to begin work on a sequel! I’ll be expanding directly from the existing six-years-in-development Streets of Rogue code base. Much of this time was spent turning some extremely open-ended systems design into something that was relatively polished, as opposed to a complete janky mess. Just take a look at the scores of Steam changelogs to get an idea of what I’m talking about. My hope is that the stability of my existing work will allow me to focus on expanding the structure of the game world (...open world?) and adding a bunch of fun new systems (...vehicles?) while spending less time on bug fixes. We’ll see how that goes!

I don’t have a timeline for any of this. My next steps are basically “experiment with new tech and toy around with new systems”. It’ll be awhile before I have anything solid to show. I just wanted to give you an idea of what I’m up to. Frankly, I don't even have much of a design doc at this point, just a general idea of where I want to go. So if you have suggestions, always feel free to drop me a line!

What does this mean for Streets of Rogue? While my primary focus will be shifting a bit, updates will still be coming. Since the next game will be built off the same code base as the original, I’ll be continuing to fix bugs and make beneficial changes, with the probability of some new content along the way. Streets of Rogue is never finished!

Anyways, that's all for now. Stay safe everyone! And STAY HOME!

Version 88
Level Editor

Player is shown the main menu after pressing Esc while testing a level, instead of immediately exiting the level
Warning message appears when saving a chunk when walls are placed at the chunk edges
Fix for yellow quest boxes appearing during gameplay when testing levels from the level editor
Fix for NPC talk text always appearing on a single line when displayed in-game
Fix for issues with text disappearing when creating Sign text and NPC Talk text

UI / Controls

Added “Alignment Circles” setting in Gameplay Settings, which defaults to On. If an NPC is Hostile toward you, a red circle will appear beneath them. If they are Aligned/Loyal/Submissive, a green circle will appear.
Level Editor button now appears beneath Custom Campaign and Chunk Pack buttons to avoid players accidentally entering into the level editor when they did not mean to
Fix for Big Quest slot not always displaying all text in Chinese language version
Fix for issues aiming with certain weapons in Trackpad Mode
Fix for new Twitch votes appearing on interface after vote has ended
Ghosts are prevented from traveling too far outside of map boundaries
Player will no longer auto-aim at non-functional objects such as Turrets that have been deactivated
Fix for rechargeable special abilities appearing transparent on interface after level completion
If voting is tied between two items in Twitch votes, the winner will be randomly selected instead of selecting the first item

Non-Playable Characters

Fix for NPCs not displaying user-created text on multiplayer client

Achievements

Steam/GoG Achievements will trigger upon completion even if they've already been internally triggered to reduce cases of people not being able to get all achievements

Graphics

Fix for custom character hair sometimes appearing incorrectly in Home Base
Fix for custom NPCs sometimes appearing incorrectly when using chunk packs
Fix for custom NPCs sometimes appearing incorrectly on multiplayer client
Fix for Dizzy Stars not appearing and disappearing properly in Rogue Vision mode

Playfield Objects

Fix for exit elevator being titled "Mysterious Elevator"
Fix for Turret sometimes turning and shooting after losing power
Fix for Signs not displaying user-created text on multiplayer client
Fix for cases where objects attached to walls might not be destroyed if its wall was destroyed, but another object was attached to a nearby wall
Fix for players who do an Augmentation Booth swap sometimes getting traits that they can't use because they lack the associated special ability
Preventative measure for multiplayer client teleporting after using the level exit and not being able to exit the level
Fix for cases where Refrigerator could be made to “run” after another player had picked it up
A small noise occurs when travering broken windows

Items

Fix for Boo-Urn not working in some Industrial buildings
Increased number of cases where health items cannot be given to NPCs who cannot use them (for example, giving a Ham Sandwich to a Cannibal)
Player is blocked from giving follower NPCs weapons that they will not be able to use, such as if they have Pacifist
Fix for player not being able to throw items at NPCs hidden in bushes

Status Effects / Traits / Special Abilities

Medical Professional allows you to use Blood Bag on yourself
NPCs cannot have Addict or Rechargeable, since they have no proper way to take care of themselves
Fix for Class Solidarity causing all custom characters to not be able to hit each other, rather than just custom characters of the same type
Fix for player not being able to Cannibalize NPCs who transformed back from Werewolf form
Assassins are no longer triggered by Random Reverence
Cannibal players can no longer receive "Cool with Cannibals" as an end-of-level trait
Fix for Cannibal continuing to Cannibalize after NPC body has been gibbed by someone hitting it
On the House no longer triggers when using a Free Item Voucher
Blaster Survivor triggers for bodies that explode as a result of the player’s actions
Player cannot begin Chaaaarge while jumping
Fix for interactions with objects not stopping when the player is bitten
Fix for the player continuing to use “operating bar” when being arrested or bitten
Fix for player getting stuck if they are being bit by a player when that player loses their online connection
Fix for Lunge and Chaaarge not working properly for players who were Enraged
If the player has Bullet Breaker, their rockets will not be destroyed when hitting other bullets

Stats / Unlocks

Player receives Skill Points for successfully telling jokes
Player does not unlock Gorilla if a Gorilla dies before they are freed from their cage

Missions

Fix for Neutralize All missions potentially including Ghosts

Big Quests

Fix for certain Big Quest related events occurring during New Character Every Level, where Big Quests are disabled
Fix for Aligned NPCs that the player must kill for Big Quest not always being capable of taking hits, such as when player has No In-Fighting
Most NPCs that must be killed for Big Quest are considered Guilty

Mutators

Fix for the No Guns and No Melee mutators not affecting NPCs in custom chunks who are given weapons by the creator of the chunk
Zombies can be arrested during the Zombies Welcome mutator
Fix for Bounty Hunters keeping their Rocket Launchers concealed during Rocket Chaos (this gave them away)

Level Generation

Fix for certain cases where loading can get stuck when loading custom chunks

Artificial Intelligence

Fix for NPCs not always sitting or sleeping when they were supposed to
Fix for NPCs recognizing that the player hit them with Fireworks when the player is out of view
Fix for enslaved NPCs not following the player to the exit if they had previously been involved in a quest
Fix for Zombies becoming Submissive after being Enslaved
NPCs will not become Annoyed when a player Bites their coop partner
After player indicates that they want to run for Mayor, they are prompted “Are you sure?” Yes or No
Fix for enforcers who are spawned during the Lockdown disaster not recognizing that Lockdown is in effect
NPCs who become hostile toward someone after sleeping will walk around instead of returning to their bed and standing still
Fix for Zombies not being hostile toward the player when “Everyone Hates You” and “Zombies Welcome” mutators are active
Fix for player not being able to ask a submissive Slavemaster to hand over one of their slaves
Fix for Cops becoming hostile toward players for shooting NPCs with Water Pistol when the Water Pistol contained a positive status effect
Fix for Slaves becoming Friendly instead of Loyal if player removes their helmet with an EMP explosion or Power Sap
Fix for prisoners not becoming Loyal toward players who deactivate computers and free them from prison through the use of Power Sap or EMP Grenades
Fleeing NPCs no longer say “You’re ravaging my body!” since they may not have actually been attacked
Fix for NPCs with Suspicious who are in the player's party being told to leave the Deportation Center when the player is teleported there
NPCs are less likely to engage in combat while they are attempting to exit the level
Fix for NPCs not reacting negatively to NPCs with Malodorous who had come from previous levels

Text

Added proper localization for lots of text that was added post-launch (previously some of this had been Google-translated)

Version 88b

Fix for NPC state indicators not working properly, which could cause issues particularly when tranquilizing NPCs

Version 88c (April 7)

Fix for NPCs in the player’s party sometimes not being aligned with the player at the start of a level
Fix for some bullet sprites appearing incorrectly
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

update!
  • added v88c x86+x64 to mainpost..
FrysKettleFish
Mini-Hunter

Post by FrysKettleFish »

Fantastic game by a solo indie dev, one of just a few early access games I ever bought. I wasn't aware there was a developer commentary available, thank you.
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

update!
  • added v89 to mainpost..
trust_no_one
Mini-Hunter

Post by trust_no_one »

Hey!
Thank you for the upload!
I have a question: It's contains the DLC characters? Because on torrent sites theres a version with 89c, and i don't know if theres any difference.
I'm newhere so again: THANK YOU all of you of yours hard works.
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

trust_no_one, no it doesnt contain the new dlc sry
and yes on steam or the scene release/update from PLAZA is v89c which is newer
(but current at gog are v89 the latest offline installer | online through gog-galaxy is since yesterday v89d released.)

so if u want the new dlc u have to go with PLAZA release + updates. i think updates on gog will follow next week
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Post by catastic »

JohnnyMic wrote: 02 May 2020, 00:27 added v89 to mainpost
► Changelog
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

update!
  • added v89h x86 x64 to mainpost..
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Post by catastic »

JohnnyMic wrote: 06 May 2020, 18:08 added v89h x86 x64 to mainpost
► Changelog
Version 89h

Fix for Mech movement issues introduced in the previous build
Vampire and Thief NPCs cannot pickpocket/bite the same person more than once
mark99
Mini-Hunter

Post by mark99 »

A lot of fixes needed for new version... hoping this will be a stable built.

v89.........28/04/2020
v89b2......30/04/2020
v89c........30/04/2020
v89d........01/05/2020
v89e........02/05/2020
v89f3.......03/05/2020
v89g........05/05/2020
v89h........05/05/2020

EDIT: 07/05/2020

v89i........07/05/2020
v89i2......07/05/2020
CyberTracker
Moto-Terminator

Post by CyberTracker »

Still no news about the character pack DLC's offline installer?
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

CyberTracker, no otherwise u would see it here right? If u wanna see changes buy it & share it with us :good:
CyberTracker
Moto-Terminator

Post by CyberTracker »

JohnnyMic wrote: 07 May 2020, 00:52 no otherwise u would see it here right? If u wanna see changes buy it & share it with us
Haha I would love to do so but I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution instead. That game however was already shared here lol.
Nighted
Спонсор
Спонсор

Post by Nighted »

CyberTracker wrote: 07 May 2020, 01:56 Haha I would love to do so but I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution instead. That game however was already shared here lol.
Why didn't you buy both like the rest of us did? It was only 10 shekels for both games + DLCs.
No more Mac updates. No one is hitting the links. Not wasting my time anymore. I'll post new stuff but beyond that you're on your own. Good Luck! :good:

Torrminatorr IRC: irc.zeronode.net/torrminatorr -or- KiwiIRC
CyberTracker
Moto-Terminator

Post by CyberTracker »

Nighted wrote: 07 May 2020, 03:37 Why didn't you buy both like the rest of us did? It was only 10 shekels for both games + DLCs.
Because I had Mankind Divided on PS4 but I didn't enjoyed it so I sold the game. I guess this was enough offtopic from my side. :lol:
Nighted
Спонсор
Спонсор

Post by Nighted »

CyberTracker wrote: 07 May 2020, 03:46 Because I had Mankind Divided on PS4 but I didn't enjoyed it so I sold the game. I guess this was enough offtopic from my side. :lol:
Did you buy Streets of Rogue plus the DLC's on PS4? Because if you didn't what is the point of us uploading them for you? I'll just hold on to them for now until you or someone else shares them. t(-.-t)

Added in 22 minutes 20 seconds:
CyberTracker wrote: 07 May 2020, 00:25 Still no news about the character pack DLC's offline installer?
I have it but I'm only sharing with contributors and mods until you post it.
No more Mac updates. No one is hitting the links. Not wasting my time anymore. I'll post new stuff but beyond that you're on your own. Good Luck! :good:

CyberTracker
Moto-Terminator

Post by CyberTracker »

Nighted wrote: 07 May 2020, 04:13 Did you buy Streets of Rogue plus the DLC's on PS4? Because if you didn't what is the point of us uploading them for you? I'll just hold on to them for now until you or someone else shares them. t(-.-t)
No, I mean I had Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on PS4 but didn't enjoyed it enough to rebuy that game on PC. I bought Deus Ex: Human Revolution on GOG during the sale because I never tried it. So far that is a good game.

I didn't have Streets of Rogue anywhere and haven't planned buying it yet. My friend bought it and we enjoy playing hotseat multiplayer so I thought I try it. But you have right in that. There is no point of sharing it without a reason. Only pirates doing things like that though I'm not against it.
Nighted
Спонсор
Спонсор

Post by Nighted »

Ok, JM, Tom a Jerry, Catastic, Hertz JimmyChan, Genu, R3Tr0B8, Vastyr, Admin, MG, anyone here for a while that I missed (sorry), PM me and i'll send you the links. The rest can wait or buy the fucking game and post it....or sftu.

CyberTracker
Moto-Terminator

Post by CyberTracker »

Lol I just noticed I have thanked myself somehow, is that even possible? Random webmotor things. XD

I can wait by the way. We're always playing this at my friend so maybe I even getting a bit bored of but who knows once we can play online. Haven't asked him about sending it but as I said two or three days doesn't matter at all. If he send it without me asking for it then I share it here.
Nighted
Спонсор
Спонсор

Post by Nighted »

:dance: