Invisible, Inc. + Contingency Plan DLC
Genre: Strategy - Turn-based - Tactical
Works on: Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 10), Mac OS X (10.8.5+) and Linux (Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 16.04, Ubuntu 18.04)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Released: May 12, 2015 / November 12, 2015 (DLC)
Size: 1 GB / 31.8 MB (DLC)
Company: Klei Entertainment / Klei Entertainment
Installer version: v281021_(22854)
Included goodies: Russian localization (ZoneOfGames.ru)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/invisible_inc / https://www.gog.com/game/invisible_inc_contingency_plan
About: Klei Entertainment, the independent studio behind the hit games Mark of the Ninja and , Don't
Starve, presents: Invisible, Inc.
Take control of Invisible's agents in the field and infiltrate the world's most dangerous corporations.
Stealth, precision, and teamwork are essential in high-stakes, high-profit missions, where every move may
cost an agent their life.
● Character selection: Start with any of the 10 unlockable agents in the game, plus 6 agent variants, and
6 starting programs to crack corporate security.
● Deep customization of builds: each play through is different as you create your own strategy using
agents, items, augments and programs, and adapt to your surroundings.
● Randomly generated world: locations, threats, and loot are randomly generated so each playthrough is
vastly different and you’ll never get complacent.
● Choose your own game mode: with 5 different game modes and extensive custom generation options,
each player can play the way they prefer.
● Fully animated cutscenes and voice over: with hundreds of lines of voice over, great animation, and
fully animated cutscenes, we didn’t spare any expense to make an immersive experience.
About: Invisible, Inc. Contingency Plan is an expansion that extends and adds new rewards and levels of
danger to the base game of Invisible Inc.
Explore more strategies with four new Agents, two new starting programs, new weapons, items, and
augments. Learn them well as the corporations have added a variety of new threats and challenges to
test the Operator's skills in an extra long campaign.
● More Starting Options: Four more Agents added to the roster bring some radical new potential to your
teams along with two new starting programs.
● More Corporate Challenge: Every corporation has expanded their roster with both new units and
abilities as well as more advanced versions of familiar guards.
● Lengthened Campaign: A complication in the middle of the campaign adds new challenges and more
time to develop your team.
● Deeper Endless: 10 more levels of mission difficulty to keep the pressure on as your agency powers up.
● Side Objectives: New situations will present themselves that will provide a bit of reward at the cost of a
bit or risk