ZOOM Collection

yandrhill
Mini-Hunter

ZOOM Collection

Post by yandrhill »

https://www.zoom-platform.com/

The ZOOM Platform (not the be confused with the video conferencing software) is a DRM Free game store similar to GOG, but generally focused more on retro games. They have some games that GOG does not, and their compatibility efforts to get older games working on modern systems are considered superior to GOG's.

I will be uploading games I have purchased from ZOOM as I buy them, you are more then welcome to make requests for games from the platform but I will be able to only spend what I can afford.

Here is the list of games so far: And here is the links:
More to come soon...
stoled
Mini-Hunter

ZOOM Collection

Post by stoled »

Thank you yandrhill
DRONIC90
Moto-Terminator

ZOOM Collection

Post by DRONIC90 »

Yes, big thanks indeed!

ZOOM have some exaclusives that not avaialbel elsewhere, even sometimes for publishers who do steam\gog releases. But now in 2022 many games are removed from ZOOM\temporary(*).

Its not much, im starting ti buy there not so long ago, and now its not easy for me to do that (because of some global things). Anyway, i have

Z Steel Soldiers
Mr. Travel
Killing Time
Kao kaollection
Hogs of War
+all else free ones including not avaialbe (killing time and one more, hm, Terminal Velocity i guess though it say its not free) and Waarzone2100 (reirecting to html that opened by browsers automatically and redirect to 3rd party site with normal github installer, no any ZOOM builds).

Still hope get few 2022 releases there,

There is a lot of missing bonusses on ZOOM been previously avaialable. Some games was removed from store (without even page, or to be correct - page still exist with only name+general backgorund on it and no any content on page).
I can provide only what is currently been avaialble there (nothing backuped).
Some bonusses files are still from GOG.

As i can see, GOG (lul what a mistake :) ) ZOOM try to use retail editions +self-made drm-free exe's. Making such exe coder also try to make them portable (no winregistry) as he say on discord. And for Hogs of War it really portable unlike GOG (but steam also portable somehow). There is curently not-updated issue with HoW that staff know (1.0 version).

Killing Time on ZOOM have unique manual variant (very hige with maps) and a lot of materials.
yandrhill
Mini-Hunter

ZOOM Collection

Post by yandrhill »

DRONIC90 wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 06:21 Yes, big thanks indeed!

ZOOM have some exaclusives that not avaialbel elsewhere, even sometimes for publishers who do steam\gog releases. But now in 2022 many games are removed from ZOOM\temporary(*).

Its not much, im starting ti buy there not so long ago, and now its not easy for me to do that (because of some global things). Anyway, i have

Z Steel Soldiers
Mr. Travel
Killing Time
Kao kaollection
Hogs of War
+all else free ones including not avaialbe (killing time and one more, hm, Terminal Velocity i guess though it say its not free) and Waarzone2100 (reirecting to html that opened by browsers automatically and redirect to 3rd party site with normal github installer, no any ZOOM builds).

Still hope get few 2022 releases there,

There is a lot of missing bonusses on ZOOM been previously avaialable. Some games was removed from store (without even page, or to be correct - page still exist with only name+general backgorund on it and no any content on page).
I can provide only what is currently been avaialble there (nothing backuped).
Some bonusses files are still from GOG.

As i can see, GOG try to use retail editions +self-made drm-free exe's. Making such exe coder also try to make them portable (no winregistry) as he say on discord. And for Hogs of War it really portable unlike GOG (but steam also portable somehow). There is curently not-updated issue with HoW that staff know (1.0 version).

Killing Time on ZOOM have unique manual variant (very hige with maps) and a lot of materials.

Would be awesome if you uploaded those, either directly on this thread or you could forward them to me and I'll add them to my post.
LookUpPlease
Moto-Terminator

ZOOM Collection

Post by LookUpPlease »

2023 came, folks. Please consider buying/sharing the following games that are not present on GOG if that's possible to do:
  • FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage - Super Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Perimeter 2: New Earth
  • Rig 'n' Roll
  • Z2: Steel Soldiers
Long live Torrminatorr!
vadimyuslov
Mini-Hunter

ZOOM Collection

Post by vadimyuslov »

yandrhill wrote: 23 May 2022, 16:25 I will be uploading games I have purchased from ZOOM as I buy them, you are more then welcome to make requests for games from the platform but I will be able to only spend what I can afford.
@yandrhill Hello, is there any chance to add Commandos: Strike Force game, which is only released on Zoom?
In addition, the games you shared before, especially the Duke Nukem ones, seem to have received updates on Zoom. Can you add their updated versions?
SilentMRG
Harvester

ZOOM Collection

Post by SilentMRG »

► I watched the stupidity of mankind through the scope of my rifle.
SilentMRG
Harvester

ZOOM Collection

Post by SilentMRG »

Hello... :prankster:

Does anyone have ZOOM Platform's Alien Trilogy to share? If possible with extras. Unfortunately this title is no longer for sale.

Thanks in advance! :declare:
drPatrikKing
Moto-Terminator

ZOOM Collection

Post by drPatrikKing »

SilentMRG wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 17:22 Hello...

Does anyone have ZOOM Platform's Alien Trilogy to share? If possible with extras. Unfortunately this title is no longer for sale.

Thanks in advance!
Hello, i tried digging on the internet and forums if i could find someone willing to share it, but nothing :cry:
I will dig more. I hope that i will find something.
SilentMRG
Harvester

ZOOM Collection

Post by SilentMRG »

drPatrikKing wrote: 25 Nov 2023, 20:16 Hello, i tried digging on the internet and forums if i could find someone willing to share it, but nothing
I will dig more. I hope that i will find something.
Hello drPatrikKing!

I did the same. It's a shame... And the game isn't even for sale, I'd buy it if it was and share it here. Not many people must have this game on ZOOM for it to be so hard to find. I searched the torrents and nothing either.

Thank you for your attention! :)
drPatrikKing
Moto-Terminator

ZOOM Collection

Post by drPatrikKing »

SilentMRG wrote: 26 Nov 2023, 01:16 Hello drPatrikKing!

I did the same. It's a shame... And the game isn't even for sale, I'd buy it if it was and share it here. Not many people must have this game on ZOOM for it to be so hard to find. I searched the torrents and nothing either.

Thank you for your attention!
Hello SilentMRG!
I completely agree with you. I would buy it too...
I even tried finding some info about why it was delisted but i found no information about it.
I will try to ask some people on their Discord. And i will keep trying to find the game.
I hope that we will find something!! :declare:
butterchops
Mini-Hunter

ZOOM Collection

Post by butterchops »

@yandrhill
The Flatout 2 installer is broken ,won't install.
Not sure if you're aware of that.
yandrhill
Mini-Hunter

ZOOM Collection

Post by yandrhill »

Howdy folks, my apologies for being away awhile. I am going to go through and update all the games that need updated or fixed. :good:

Edit: everything should now be current and fixed.
OWSEEX
Mini-Hunter

ZOOM Collection

Post by OWSEEX »

One day we will get FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
Pocketsand22
Mini-Hunter

ZOOM Collection

Post by Pocketsand22 »

Thanks for sharing this collection. Many of these games are quite hard to find.