Nighted
Спонсор
Спонсор

Alien: Isolation Collection GOG

Post by Nighted »

Alien: Isolation Collection

Genre: Action, Horror, Survival
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: audio&text: English textonly: Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Spanish
Features: Achievements, Cloud saves, Controller support, Leaderboards, Overlay, Single-player
Released: October 6, 2014
Size: 21.2 GB
Company: Creative Assembly / SEGA
Installer version: v1.0.4_(56204)
Included goodies: N/A
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/alien_isolation_collection

About:
Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger.

Content included

Alien: Isolation
Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger.

Alien: Isolation - Corporate Lockdown
Welcome to Corporate Lockdown, the first expansion pack for Alien: Isolation. This pack features three all-new maps: for Survivor Mode, a time-based challenge to test your skills.

Alien: Isolation - Crew Expendable
See the original crew reunited aboard the Nostromo. Brett and Kane are dead; alongside Ash and Lambert, it is now down to you as Dallas, Parker or Ellen Ripley, to find a way to isolate the Alien and overcome the terror that confronts them.

Alien: Isolation - Last Survivor
As Ellen Ripley, it is down to you to complete the last mission on board the Nostromo. The rest of the crew are dead. In a desperate bid to survive you must set the ship’s self-destruct and attempt to reach the escape shuttle.

Alien: Isolation - Lost Contact
Welcome to Lost Contact, the fourth add-on content pack for Alien: Isolation, returning to the epic Salvage Mode. Trapped in deep space on board Sevastopol, you'll need to explore the station to complete objectives and survive.

Alien: Isolation - Safe Haven
Welcome to Safe Haven, the third add-on content pack for Alien: Isolation, featuring the all-new Salvage Mode. How long can you survive?

Alien: Isolation - Trauma
Welcome to Trauma, the second add-on content pack for Alien: Isolation. This pack features three all-new maps for Survivor Mode, a time-based challenge to test your skills.

Alien: Isolation - The Trigger
Welcome to The Trigger, the fifth add-on content pack for Alien: Isolation. Can you make Sevastopol safe? You’ve been given a box of explosives and the locations to set them. All you need to do now is pull the trigger… and stay alive.
No more Mac updates. No one is hitting the links. Not wasting my time anymore. I'll post new stuff but beyond that you're on your own. Good Luck! :good:

Torrminatorr IRC: irc.zeronode.net/torrminatorr -or- KiwiIRC

Tags:
sammuggleton
T-Meg

Post by sammuggleton »

To mass install dlc, check Bonaqua's "alldlc" batch: viewtopic.php?p=90721#p90721
As of Sep 24 2022 rar files contain 3% recovery record.
Par2 files on request for older and non-rar files.
Mirrors please.
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

- main post updated
Nighted
Спонсор
Спонсор

Post by Nighted »

Half my topic has been overwritten and the rest changed. I can understand links being added/updated but this is a bit much and kind of shitting in my shreddies. Right now I'm asking myself "why bother?".
No more Mac updates. No one is hitting the links. Not wasting my time anymore. I'll post new stuff but beyond that you're on your own. Good Luck! :good:

Torrminatorr IRC: irc.zeronode.net/torrminatorr -or- KiwiIRC