[2023] The.Last.of.Us.Part.I.v1.1.0-RUNE

Collection of Scene Released Games
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

[2023] The.Last.of.Us.Part.I.v1.1.0-RUNE

Post by JohnnyMic »

▄▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀▀▄▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄█▄▀▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▀▄█▄▀▄ ▄▀▀▄██▄▄▀▄ ▄▀▄█▄▀▄ ▄▀▄██▄▀▄ ▄▀▀▄█▄▀▄ ▄▀▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██ ▀▀▄█████▄▀▀▀▄████████ ▀▀▄█████ ▀ ██████▄▀▄ ▄▀▀▄██████▄▀▄ █ ████████ ██████ █████████ ██████████ ██████████████████ █▀▄███████████ █ █ ████████████████▓███████▓ ▀███████▓ ███████████████████ ▄██████████████▄▀▄ █ ▓███████ ▀███████▓██████▓ ▓██████▓ ▓██████▓ ▀██████▓ ██████▓ ▀████████ █ █ ▓███████ ▀████ ▓██████▓ ▓██████▓ ▓██████▓ L██████▓▓██████▓ ████████ █ █ ▓███████ ▓██▀ ▓██████▓ ▓██████▓ ▓██████▓ N██████▓▓██████▓ ▀█████▓ █ █ ▓██████▓ ▓ ██████▓ ▓██████ ▓██████▓ K██████▓▓██████ ▓████▓ █ █ ██████▓ ██████▓ ██████ ▓██████ ^██████ ▓██████ ▓███▀▄▄▀ █ ██████▓ ██████▓ ██████ ██████ 2██████ ▓██████▓ ▄▄██▀▄▀ █ ██████▓ ██████▓ ██████ ██████ 0██████ ▓█████████▀▄▄▀ █ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ 2██████ ▓██████ ▄▄▀ ▄▀▄ █ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ 0██████ ███████ █ █ █ █ █ ██████▄ ██████▄ ▄███████ ██████▓ ▓██████▓████████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▓ █ ▄▀▄█████████▄▄ ▄▄ ████████████████████ ███████▓ ▓███████▓████████████████▓ █ ▀▄▀█████████████ █ ███████████████████ █████████ ▄ ███████ ▀▀█████████████▓ █ ▀▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▀ ▀▄▄▀▀█████▀▄▄▄▀███▀▄▀▄▀████▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▀████▓ █▀▄▄▄▀▀▀█████▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄▄▀██▀▄▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀ █ █ █ █ █▀▄▀ █ █▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄▀█ █ ▀▄▄▀ ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▀█▄▀██▀███ ▄ █ █ █ ▄ █ ▄▄███████ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄▄█ ▄▄█ ▄▄█ ▄ █▄ ▄█ ▄▄███▀██▀▄█▀▄█ ██▀▄█▀▄█▀▄██ ▄▀█ █ █ █ █ ▄████████ ▄▄█ ▄▀█ ▄██▄▄ █ ▄██ █ ██ ██▄▄ ██▄▀█▄▀█▄▀██ ▀▄██▄███████▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄███████▄███▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█▄██▄██▄▄▄███████▄██▄▀ The Last of Us Part I v1.1.0 (c) PlayStation PC LLC RELEASE DATE.: 06/2023 PROTECTION.: Steam DISCS........: 1 GENRE......: Action ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▀█▄▀██▀███ ▄ █ ▄▄█ ███ ▄▄█ ▄ █ ▄▄█ ▄▄███████ ▄ █ ▄ █▄ ▄█ ▄▄█ ▄▄███▀██▀▄█▀▄█ ██▀▄█▀▄█▀▄██ ▄▀█ ▄██ ███ ▄██ ▄ █▄▄ █ ▄████████ █ █ █ ██ ██ ▄██▄▄ ██▄▀█▄▀█▄▀██ ▀▄██▄███████▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄███████▄█▄█▄▄▄██▄██▄▄▄█▄▄▄███████▄██▄▀ Experience the emotional storytelling and unforgettable characters in The Last of Us, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards. In a ravaged civilization, where infected and hardened survivors run rampant, Joel, a weary protagonist, is hired to smuggle 14-year-old Ellie out of a military quarantine zone. However, what starts as a small job soon transforms into a brutal cross-country journey. Includes the complete The Last of Us single-player story and celebrated prequel chapter, Left Behind, which explores the events that changed the lives of Ellie and her best friend Riley forever. For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/1888930/ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▀█▄▀██▀███ █ ▄ █ ▄▄█▄ ▄█ ▄ █ ███ ███████████ ▄ █ ▄ █▄ ▄█ ▄▄█ ▄▄███▀██▀▄█▀▄█ ██▀▄█▀▄█▀▄██ █ █ █▄▄ ██ ██ ▄ █ ███ ███████████ █ █ █ ██ ██ ▄██▄▄ ██▄▀█▄▀█▄▀██ ▀▄██▄███████▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄██▄██▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▄█▄█▄▄▄██▄██▄▄▄█▄▄▄███████▄██▄▀ - Extract - Burn or mount the .iso - Run setup.exe and install - Copy crack from RUNE dir to installdir - Play NOTES: Due to the amount of changes to the game files, we decided to make a new standalone. For more information on what is new see the following link. https://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=1888930 General Notes: - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▀█▄▀██▀███ ▄▄█ ▄ █ ▄ █ █ █ ▄ ███████████████ ▄ █ ▄ █▄ ▄█ ▄▄█ ▄▄███▀██▀▄█▀▄█ ██▀▄█▀▄█▀▄██ █ █ ▄▀█ █ █ █ █ ▄▄███████████████ █ █ █ ██ ██ ▄██▄▄ ██▄▀█▄▀█▄▀██ ▀▄██▄███████▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█████████████████▄█▄█▄▄▄██▄██▄▄▄█▄▄▄███████▄██▄▀
► The.Last.of.Us.Part.I.Update.v1.1.1-RUNE
The Last of Us Part I Update v1.1.1 (c) PlayStation PC LLC RELEASE DATE.: 07/2023 PROTECTION.: Steam DISCS........: 1 GENRE......: Action For list of changes read included patchnotes.txt - Extract - Run setup.exe and install update - Copy crack from RUNE dir to installdir - Play You need the following releases for this: The.Last.of.Us.Part.I.v1.1.0-RUNE

Code: Select all

Update v1.1.1:
A patch for The Last of Us Part I is now live. This update addresses fixes for visuals, user experience, crash fixes, and more. It also includes platform and hardware-specific fixes.

Fixed a crash that could occur when restarting a Permadeath Speedrun after dying
Fixed a crash that could occur when rapidly switching through available skins
Fixed an issue where reflections were not appearing in vehicles' rear-view mirrors when Real-Time Reflections are disabled (Options > Graphics > Real-Time Reflections Quality)
Fixed missing rock and rock wall textures in several areas
Fixed issues where players could see outside the game world in some locations
Fixed quick turn animations when zooming without a gun equipped
Fixed VRAM usage indicator when resetting graphics settings to default after restarting the game
Corrected several in-game, menu, and text-to-speech translation errors
Fixed an issue where monitor resolution was not correctly adjusted when using the “Reset to Defaults” command (Options > Display > Reset to Defaults)
Fixed the bow's UI icon overlapping with arrow counts when a melee weapon is also equipped
Updated ‘Loading %’ user interface (UI) so loading progress is tracked more evenly
Fixed an issue that could cause graphic settings preview images not to appear
Fixed several camera-related issues that could occur when running the game at high framerates
[Photo Mode] Fixed an issue blocking full selection of presets when using Gaze Direction
[Photo Mode] Fixed an issue where arrow icons were not interactable when using a mouse to change the color of frames
[Model Viewer] Fixed an issue that resulted in multiple models to be highlighted at once
[The Outskirts] Fixed the appearance of water when Image-Based Lighting is disabled (Options > Graphics > Image-Based Lighting)
[Tommy’s Dam] Fixed a crash that could occur in a cutscene during extended play sessions
[The University] Adjusted the visual appearance of fog
[Bus Depot] Fixed a camera issue that also led to a crash when traversing across the bus while the game is running at high framerates
[Bus Depot] Fixed a crash that could occur in a cutscene during extended play sessions
Left Behind Standalone
Fixed a crash that could occur if Ellie is wearing the Seattle Wear skin when starting Left Behind
[Mallrats] Fixed an issue where the health bar could become stuck on-screen
[Mallrats] Fixed a crash that could occur when switching through multiple skins before loading into the level
Accessibility
Fixed Screen Magnifier zoom functionality when using accessibility chord inputs (Options > Accessibility > Alternate Controls > Input Remap > Accessibility Chord Inputs)
Steam Deck
Fixed directional button controls for behind-the-scenes podcast navigation (Extras > Behind The Scenes)
AMD
Fixed checkerboard patterns that appear on screen when using Motion Blur on AMD RX 580 and RX 590 series GPUs
► The.Last.of.Us.Part.I.Update.v1.1.2-RUNE
The Last of Us Part I Update v1.1.2 (c) PlayStation PC LLC RELEASE DATE.: 08/2023 PROTECTION.: Steam DISCS........: 1 GENRE......: Action For list of changes read included patchnotes.txt - Extract - Run setup.exe and install update - Copy crack from RUNE dir to installdir - Play You need the following releases for this: The.Last.of.Us.Part.I.v1.1.0-RUNE The.Last.of.Us.Part.I.Update.v1.1.1-RUNE

Code: Select all

Update v1.1.2:
Downloading this patch will trigger a full shader rebuild.

Improved the blending of terrain and ground-based environmental effects like mud, debris and more throughout the game.
Corrected several in-game, menu, and text-to-speech translation errors
Fixed an issue that caused the adaptive trigger resistance of the DualSense™ wireless controller to stop functioning if the Triangle button was also held while aiming down sights
[The Outskirts] Fixed an issue causing the spotlight speed to increase when playing at high framerates
[Bus Depot] Fixed a camera shake issue that could occur when traversing across the bus
Left Behind Standalone
[Mallrats] Fixed a physics issue with a mannequin head that could block player progression when running the game at high framerates

Tags: