If you can afford to, please consider a donation... Thank you!

Lake Ridden + OST GOG

vastyr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lake Ridden + OST GOG

Postby vastyr » 11 May 2018, 04:21

Lake Ridden + OST

Genre: Adventure - Puzzle - Mystery
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English
Features: Single-player - Controller support
Released: May 10, 2018
Size: 1.1 GB
Company: Midnight Hub / Midnight Hub
Installer version: 1.4.1487_(64bit)_(22161)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/lake_ridden

About:
Lake Ridden is an atmospheric, story-driven mystery game. Your sister gets caught in the middle of a
fierce conflict, and it’s up to you to find clues and solve puzzles to save her. Luckily, you are not alone.

You are Marie, a 13-year-old girl and the year is 1988. The warm summer is giving way to the first signs
of autumn. Reluctantly, you join your younger sister and her friends for one last camping weekend in the
wilderness of Maine. It was going just great, but the second night by the sizzling campfire, an argument
with your sister ended with her running off into the forest. While searching for her, you stumble upon an
old forgotten estate. To solve the mystery, and ultimately find your sister, you must find clues, solve
tricky puzzles and communicate with former residents. Uncover an old conflict driven by poisonous envy,
eccentric puzzles, and buried secrets.

A Beautiful, Haunted Setting
Uncover an old estate filled with mysteries, explore a stunning forest and experience a thrilling time-
bending adventure.

Challenging Puzzles and Investigation
Solve tricky puzzles and look for clues as you investigate your sister's disappearance.

Experience a Rich Story
Immerse yourself in a narrative where you'll get to know Marie and other characters as you dive deeper
into the mystery.

Adventure, Mystery, and Exploration
Lake Ridden is a story-driven puzzle mystery, focusing on narration and atmosphere. It's not a horror
game or a walking simulator.

Included goodies: soundtrack (MP3) + soundtrack (FLAC)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/lake_ridden_ost

About: This is the Lake Ridden soundtrack, composed between 2016-2018 by Swedish composer Patrik
Jarlestam, in both FLAC and MP3.

The OST comprises 18 songs which are in the game, and 8 that either didn’t make it into the game (20,
23-26), are versions of what did end up in the game (21-22) and 19 is a standalone version of Sofia’s
theme which is found throughout other tracks in the game. Track 17 Music for ghosts contains all the
themes for the ghosts in the game, even though this track is only heard in snippets here and there,
and the ghost’s themes are usually quoted in other tracks instead which are found throughout the game.

You might wonder why the tracks are named just after places in the game instead of having more
evocative poetic names. Well, I felt that this was the right way to go, since that is how it was
composed originally. The tracks’ names are modeled on the places they represent, but the music in
itself, tells its own story, hidden melodically and thematically within the game.
► Tracklist

► System requirements
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
► ChangeLog
most of my GOG reuploads (for Windows) are thanks to Swapware, mercs213 & GoodOldDownloads! (unless stated otherwise).

vastyr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lake Ridden + OST GOG

Postby vastyr » 19 May 2018, 00:39

added ChangeLog.
most of my GOG reuploads (for Windows) are thanks to Swapware, mercs213 & GoodOldDownloads! (unless stated otherwise).

Manse
Mini-Hunter
Mini-Hunter

Lake Ridden + OST GOG

Postby Manse » 01 Jun 2018, 13:13

I guess I don't understand, if the flac soundtrack is included from GOG, why isn't it posted?

vastyr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lake Ridden + OST GOG

Postby vastyr » 01 Jun 2018, 17:07

Manse, it's simple to understand... The suppliers (check my sig) do not include it in their downloads. I can only re-up what is made available.

Manse
Mini-Hunter
Mini-Hunter

Lake Ridden + OST GOG

Postby Manse » 03 Jun 2018, 13:28

OK, thanks! I do appreciate what you post for us, just trying to be complete. Thanks again!

vastyr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Lake Ridden + OST GOG

Postby vastyr » 12 Jul 2018, 22:04

Update!
  • added latest version, v1.4.1487_(64bit)_(22161).