ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe Edition GOG

Post by ADMIN »

Shadow Warrior 2 Deluxe Edition

Genre: Shooter - FPP - Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Português do Brasil, 中文, Deutsch, español, français, polski, русский
Features: Single-Player - Multi-Player - Co-Op - Achievements
Released: October 13, 2016
Company: Flying Wild Hog / Devolver Digital
Size: 13.1 GB
Installer version: v1.1.14.0_(18469) + patch v1.1.14.0_(18469)
Included goodies: soundtrack (MP3) + soundtrack (FLAC) + artbook
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/shadow_warrior_2_deluxe

About:

Also included the pre-order bonus: the exclusive Razorback chainsaw katana.

Shadow Warrior 2 is the stunning evolution of Flying Wild Hog’s offbeat first-person shooter
following the further misadventures of former corporate shogun Lo Wang. Now surviving as a
reclusive mercenary on the edge of a corrupted world, the formidable warrior must again wield
a devastating combination of guns, blades, magic and wit to strike down the demonic legions
overwhelming the world. Battle alongside allies online in four-player co-op or go it alone in
spectacular procedurally-generated landscapes to complete daring missions and collect powerful
new weapons, armor, and arcane relics of legend.

Five years have passed since Lo Wang shattered the alliance between his deceitful former boss and
the ancient gods of the shadow realm. Despite noble intentions, Lo Wang’s efforts to annihilate the
darkness corrupted the world, creating a strange and savage new order where humans and demons
live side by side.

The once feared warrior now lives in the shifting wildlands outside the reach of his enemies and
the neon glow of Zilla’s cybernetic metropolis, scratching out a meager existence as a hired sword
for the local Yakuza clans. When a simple mission goes wrong, Lo Wang is drawn into a volatile
conflict between a brilliant young scientist, a controversial cult leader, and a terrifying new drug
known as Shade. The sharp-tongued hero must once again wield lethal blades, staggering firepower,
and archaic magic to purge the world of evil.

Blades and Bullets – Lo Wang delivers his own brand full throttle brutality with an expanded
array of over 70 lethal blades and explosive firearms to overcome the demonic opposition.
Become a whirlwind of steel and blood with razor sharp katana, short swords, crescent blades,
and hand claws or unleash a hellish symphony of ornate firearms to decimate your enemies.
Four Player Co-Op – Battle through the expansive campaign alone or team up as a four-player
typhoon of destruction online in campaign co-op mode. Tackle challenging primary missions or
thrilling side quests while maintaining your own ninja style with customizable armor, items, and
valuable loot from your triumphs.
Procedural Environments – The breach between the human and demon realms created an
interdimensional hernia resulting in constant shifts to the world of Shadow Warrior 2.
Procedurally generated landscapes and paths bring new twists and turns to once familiar terrain
and routine missions.
Brutal Damage System – Choose your weapon based on the situation at hand and then
dismantle everything that stands in your path with an advanced gore system. Use precision
blade strikes to separate limbs and heads or switch to heavy ordinance and blow a hole right
through colossal beasts.
Custom Upgrade System – Upgrade weapons in your arsenal with up to three stones at once to
improve performance or augment them with devastating elemental effects. Collect karma,
amulets, and armor to enhance Lo Wang’s power and shift his death-dealing artistry into
overdrive.

The Shadow Warrior 2: Bounty Hunt Part 2 content update delivers thirteen thrilling new
missions, two spectacular new weapons, and three powerful new perks for Lo Wang and the gang.
Strap on your katana and go for one last ride alone or in co-op through missions like
Lost Girls, Missing Yakuza, and Danger Zone with new weapons like the Tactical
Bullet Spewing Machine (TBSM).

The Shadow Warrior 2: Bounty Hunt Part 1 content update piles on the action with fourteen wild
new missions, two dazzling new weapons, and four tantalizing new perks for Lo Wang and the gang.
Battle alone or with up to four ninjas in crime in some of the most over the top missions yet like
Plague of the Bunny Lords, 50 Shades of Shade, and Danger Zone on Mt. Akuma. Strike at the
demon hordes with new perks like Revenge and Shared Pain or arm up with the new Medusa Ray
and EX-GF01 minigun.

Shadow Warrior 2’s The Way of the Wang Content Update opens up a new area within the game’s
hub town, presenting seven special trials for Lo Wang to unlock and overcome. Players will be
able to earn new crafting abilities, weapon gem slots, and base weapon stat upgrades upon
completing each new trial with the new Fist of Gozu battle axe awaiting those warriors that
complete all of the trials. The update also includes three new tiers for Insane difficulty and five
new achievements to unlock in the campaign.
► System requirements
Minimum system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 x64
Processor: Intel Core i3-6300 (2 * 3800) or AMD A10-5800K APU (4 * 3800) or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GT 560Ti (1024 MB) or Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB) or better
Network: Broadband Internet connection for multiplayer
Storage: 14 GB available space
Mouse & Keyboard

Recommended system requirements - Windows: 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 x64
Processor: Intel Core i5-5675C (4 * 3100) or AMD A10-7850K APU (4 * 3700) or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 / ATI Radeon R9 290 with 4 GB of Video Memory (2048 MB) or Radeon HD 7970 (3072 MB)
Network: Broadband Internet connection for multiplayer
Storage: 14 GB available space
Mouse & Keyboard
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

added patch v1.1.14.0_(18469) and full game installer
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
MehmetNY
Mini-Hunter

Post by MehmetNY »

thanks man. i love this forum
Otong
Mini-Hunter

Post by Otong »

Hello guys I am new in this forum, I would like to ask, which setup should I use ? Deluxe edition setup, pre order exclusive setup or the setup from part ? Thank you.
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

Otong wrote: 04 Mar 2020, 10:00 Hello guys I am new in this forum, I would like to ask, which setup should I use ? Deluxe edition setup, pre order exclusive setup or the setup from part ? Thank you.
ehh lol try it out than can u answer to yourself which is right.. (here a smart tip: 2 of them are dlcs and 1 is the maingame)

if u still dont figure it out or dont get it i appreciated to u leave and buy the game at steam than can u not making any mistake..
Otong
Mini-Hunter

Post by Otong »

Hello. Thanks for your information and I am so sorry i just realized 2 of them are dlcs. Once again sorry and thank you.
JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

Otong wrote: 04 Mar 2020, 14:28 Hello. Thanks for your information and I am so sorry i just realized 2 of them are dlcs. Once again sorry and thank you.
everything is fine, seems u're smart so your welcome :acute: :good: :victory:
R3Tr0B8
Harvester

Post by R3Tr0B8 »

New OST: