Two Worlds Epic Edition GOG

Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Two Worlds Epic Edition

Genre: Action - Role-playing - Fantasy
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: Deutsch, English, français. Text only: český, español, italiano, polski, русский
Features: single-player - multi-player - co-op - controller support
Released: June 20, 2007
Size: 3.6 GB
Company: Reality Pump Studios / TopWare Interactive
Rating: PEGI Rating: 16+ (with Violence)
Installer version: v2.2.0.23
Included goodies: manual (130 pages) + HD wallpaper + soundtrack (MP3) + mocap session + 2 avatars + 37 artworks + 57 sketches + map + poster
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/two_worlds

About
At the beginning of your epic adventure, a mercenary mission takes you to the far north - but you’re also following up a mysterious lead at the same time – the first clue you’ve been given since Kyra’s disappearance. You're shocked during a meeting with the delegates of a dark Brotherhood - your sister’s kidnappers are indeed after your family’s relic. Whether there’s any truth in your family being the chosen ones or not, the others obviously believe it - and if you ever want to see Kyra again, you’ll have to act swiftly. You are the only person able to unlock the secrets of a dead god's tomb, and all the forces in the land want your help to seize its power.

● Includes the original Two Worlds along with two expansions - Tainted Blood and Curse of Souls
● A vast and diverse world to explore, brought to life by the game's impressive visuals
● A well-told and gripping story with an abundance of side quests

Minimum system requirements - Windows: XP / Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: Dual Core CPU 2.0 GHz
Memory: 1 GB
Graphics: GeForce FX 6, 7 and 8 series, AMD/ATI Radeon X-series with Shader 2.0b support
Hard Drive: 6 GB Free Space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Keyboard, Mouse

Recommended system requirements - Windows: XP SP2 / Vista / 7 / 8
Processor: Intel/AMD Multicore CPU
Memory: 2 GB
Graphics: with Per-Pixel-Shader 3.0 support
Hard Drive: 7 GB Free Space
Sound: 5.1
Keyboard & Mouse

English: French: Italian: German: Spanish: Russian: Czech: Polish:

Tags:
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

Two Worlds Epic Edition v2.2.0.23 GOG RUS + Goodies
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
Tom a Jerry
T-Meg

Post by Tom a Jerry »

Two Worlds Epic Edition v2.2.0.23 ENG/FRA/ITA/GER/SPA/RUS/CZE/POL + Goodies
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KbronCT
Moto-Terminator

Post by KbronCT »

Any1 has the Two Worlds Strategy Guide ?

Also do you recommend any mod? Thanks
ds2015
Moto-Terminator

Post by ds2015 »

KbronCT wrote: 21 Apr 2019, 01:34 Any1 has the Two Worlds Strategy Guide ?
Also do you recommend any mod? Thanks
I would recommend using a very useful utility called Cheat Engine - but not for cheating, of course.
It is VERY useful to speed up your game a little. By default, gameplay is somewhat on a slow side, which is good when you are new to this game.
But when you have played for some hours and got used to gameplay, it is great to speed up all things a little.
I have found it is great to play the game with speed 1.1 or even 1.2 (from original 1.0).
It makes battles more dynamic and the world exploration more convenient (just don't make the speed too high by mistake - like 11.0 instead of 1.1 or something ;)).

Here is a little video on how to do it
(You can also input exact numbers with keyboard, because by default the slider in Cheat Engine jumps from 1.0 straight to 2.0 - which is too high).

The only possible side-effect is that all dialogs get cut at the very end of every sentence (the higher the speed, the more is cut at the end) - but the subtitles are still fine, so it is not game-breaking.
You have to see for yourself, if it is too annoying or not. (I personally was ok with it).
Oh, and if I remember correctly, it may affect in-game cutscenes - cut them off before they finish or make voice overs overlap a bit. So, yeah, better keep this in mind.

By the way, Two Worlds has a freaking awesome armors and weapons merging system, that needs to be explained (and that is the only thing that is very non-obvious about gameplay).
Here is a good explanation from https://twoworlds.fandom.com/wiki/Weapons
► How merging works
Most weapons have a random generation roll on their statistics so they can vary in damage between two identically named items. In the instance you have two identically named weapons hovering the mouse over one will turn the other green. If you drag one weapon over the other and release it will combine the two creating a stronger item. This may not work if there is too many magical effects attached to each weapon (although combining items with identical magical effects will be fine).
And the same applies to all the armours.

Concerning the mods:
Here is an official Control Panel for Two Worlds, that can do a lot of things https://www.moddb.com/games/two-worlds/ ... trol-panel
But I do not remember if I myself have used it or not - so cannot say anything about it.

Links with some info on mods (maybe outdated and I haven't tested any of these):
https://www.gog.com/forum/two_worlds_se ... mods/post6

And here is a deposit of various mods (link is from this post: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1930/dis ... 868573279/ )
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8p3xmkoi8c0y ... tsxVDspgba
(Also, haven't tested any of them).

I personally haven't used any mods at all (only speed up with Cheat Engine) and found Two Worlds to be very playable in it's vanilla form.
KbronCT
Moto-Terminator

Post by KbronCT »

Thanks Ds2015.

I had some problems with TWCP because when I try to load mods i got an error. But at the end of one post you linked one said
"Nvm, I had TWCP installed in the wrong place "

So i uninstalled and installed again, but this time INSIDE TW epic edition folder, disable all online options of TWCP and set the folder for the epic edition folder because TWCP looks for the normal edition.

I had my main computer broken and i´m using and old laptop so i was looking for an old game, and someone at TW2 recommended me to play TW1 first and then TW2.

Thanks for the links, for the advices and for your time with this old game :) :good:
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Post by ADMIN »

ohnomyeyes wrote: 15 Dec 2023, 22:17 Is it a false size error like was on
yes, it is. The soundtrack (MP3) file hash and size are the same
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!