T-Meg

Mafia.II.MULTi8-PLAZA

Post by Tom a Jerry »

-P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S-

Mafia II *MULTi8* (c) 2K Games

Release Date : 09/2016 Protection : Steam+CEG+Custom
Discs : 1 Genre : Action
Vito Scaletta has started to make a name for himself on the streets
of Empire Bay as someone who can be trusted to get a job done.
Together with his buddy Joe, he is working to prove himself to the
Mafia, quickly escalating up the family ladder with crimes of larger
reward, status and consequence the life as a wise guy isnt quite as
untouchable as it seems.

For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/50130/

1. Extract release
2. Mount ISO
3. Install the game
4. Copy the crack and language changer from the PLAZA folder
5. Use %GameDir%language.changer.exe to switch to desirable language
6. Play!

Notes: Game is updated to the latest version and features the following
DLCs:

> Mafia II - Made Man DLC
> Mafia II - Renegade DLC
> Mafia II - Vegas DLC
> Mafia II - Greaser DLC
> Mafia II - War Hero DLC
> Mafia II - Jimmy\'s Vendetta DLC
> Mafia II - The Betrayal of Jimmy DLC
> Mafia II - Joe\'s Adventures DLC

Included languages:

> English
> German
> French
> Italian
> Spanish
> Polish
> Czech
> Russian

General Notes:

- Block the game\'s exe in your firewall to prevent the game from
trying to go online ..
- If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary
to run this game with admin privileges instead
CODEX - ENiGMA - ADDONiA

Coming soon...

Code: Select all

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:72a995004ff16f189841afa95ec1908c8b39cddf&dn=Mafia.II.MULTi8-PLAZA&tr=http%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2710&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2710
Mafia.II.MULTi8-PLAZA.torrent
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deleted User 6280

[2010] Mafia.II.MULTi8-PLAZA

Post by Deleted User 6280 »

Mafia II
Size: 8.53 GB

About:
Mafia II shares the theme and the basic gameplay concept with Mafia; though it takes place at a later time and follows the life story of a different protagonist, the game's plot has a few connections with that of the predecessor. The game's story begins in the 1940's and extends into the 1950's. The story follows a linear path and is divided into chapters, each telling a separate episode in Vito's life and his trials and tribulations after getting involved with the mafia.

Like its predecessor, the game combines free-roaming driving with third-person shooting stages, focusing on the latter. Though the player is free to explore the city (driving a car or on foot), most of the driving gameplay is confined to the missions, which involves getting to the destination, stopping to buy items, hijacking different cars, etc. There are noticeably less chases or violent encounters during the driving sections than in the previous game. Police may arrest Vito for speeding or violent behavior; the player has the option to bribe officers in exchange for freedom.
► NFO
░░▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒ ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓░ ▓████ ▓▓▒ ░▓███░ ███ ▓▓ ░█░ ▓██▒ ███░ ▓██ █ █░ ░███ ░███ ███ █▒ ░█ ███ ░███ ▓██ ▓█ ██ ███▒ ███▓ ██▓▒█ ░██▓░ ███ ███▓ ▒████ ░▓██▓░ ▓▓▓▓█▓█▓███▓ ░▓██▓ ████ ▓███ ▒▓████░ ████▒ ███████▓ ▒████████████ ███████▓ ▒▒ ███▒ ▓███▓░ ███▓ ███░ ██░ █░ ███▓ ███░ ██▒ ░███ ███ ███ ▓██ █ ▒██▒ ███ ▓██ ███▒ ██▒ ▒██ ▒███ █▒ ▒██▒ ▓██ ▒███ ▒ ▒░ ░███ ██▒ ██▒ ███▒ █▒ ▓█▓ ▒▓▒██▒ ███▒ █▓ █▓ ███ ██▓ ▒███ ░████ ▒█▓ ██▒▓▓▒ ██ ░████ ░█▓ ▓██████ ▒█████░▒████░ █████▓ ▓▓▓▓██ ▒████▒ █████▓ ▓▓▒ ░▓█▒ ░▓▓ ░▓█▓░ ▓█▓░ ██ ░▓▓ ▓█▓░ ██ ▒██ ██░ ▒██▓ ▒██████▓ ▓▓▓▒ -P-R-E-S-E-N-T-S- Mafia II *MULTi8* (c) 2K Games Release Date : 09/2016 Protection : Steam+CEG+Custom Discs : 1 Genre : Action ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▀█ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █▀▀▀█ █▀▀▀█ █ █ █ █ █▀▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Vito Scaletta has started to make a name for himself on the streets of Empire Bay as someone who can be trusted to get a job done. Together with his buddy Joe, he is working to prove himself to the Mafia, quickly escalating up the family ladder with crimes of larger reward, status and consequence the life as a wise guy isnt quite as untouchable as it seems. For more info go to : http://store.steampowered.com/app/50130/ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ ▄▀▀▀█ █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀▀█ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █ ▄▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 1. Extract release 2. Mount ISO 3. Install the game 4. Copy the crack and language changer from the PLAZA folder 5. Use %GameDir%\language.changer.exe to switch to desirable language 6. Play! Notes: Game is updated to the latest version and features the following DLCs: > Mafia II - Made Man DLC > Mafia II - Renegade DLC > Mafia II - Vegas DLC > Mafia II - Greaser DLC > Mafia II - War Hero DLC > Mafia II - Jimmy's Vendetta DLC > Mafia II - The Betrayal of Jimmy DLC > Mafia II - Joe's Adventures DLC Included languages: > English > German > French > Italian > Spanish > Polish > Czech > Russian General Notes: - Block the game's exe in your firewall to prevent the game from trying to go online .. - If you install games to your systemdrive, it may be necessary to run this game with admin privileges instead ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀█ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ ▄▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ ▀▀█ █▀▀▀▄ █▀▀▀▀ █▀▀▀▀ █▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █▄▄▄█ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ █▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ CODEX - ENiGMA - ADDONiA ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █▀▀▀▄ ▄▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▀▄ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ █ █ █ █▀▀▀▀ █ █ █ ▀▀▀▀█ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ █ █ █▄▄▄▀ █▄█▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Coming soon...
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

Post by ptsock1 »

^thanks!!
mwnn
Moto-Terminator

Post by mwnn »

Excellent!

I wanted to make my own comparison between the music found on the NME GOG/STEAM releases and the music files from the original STEAM depots which this scene release apparently has.
https://steamdb.info/app/50130/depots/
https://cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p ... 0#p1290980
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

Post by ptsock1 »

^The GOG version (and the new Steam version) has a crippled soundtrack with many songs removed, so the PLAZA release is the best version of the game.
mwnn
Moto-Terminator

Post by mwnn »

ptsock1 wrote: 11 Dec 2019, 22:53 ^The GOG version (and the new Steam version) has a crippled soundtrack with many songs removed, so the PLAZA release is the best version of the game.
Yes they screwed the pooch on Mafia :'(
Fucked up Grand Theft Auto as well! :x

The first game is easy enough to fix with this post from a few years ago: https://www.gog.com/forum/mafia/tutoria ... sic/post39

It should be easy enough to do a file comparison between the GOG installer and PLAZA release. I've got a zip file which claims to have all the missing music files but I want to check it over.
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

Post by ptsock1 »

^Good stuff, hopefully it will be easy to fix. The same thing happened to GTA Vice City, San Andreas, and IV - a real shame, since the music of these games (and Mafia II, of course) is an integral part of the atmosphere and immersion.
mwnn
Moto-Terminator

Post by mwnn »

It looks like there's 21 changes and/or missing files between the GOG and PLAZA releases.
https://imgur.com/EVfqggh.png

That number does match what I expected but I wanted to make sure all the same:
► Show Spoiler
There's a handful of other differences in the dlcs folder but I don't believe those are significant.

Download
ptsock1
T-X Terminatrix

Post by ptsock1 »

^Interesting. Hopefully they didn't modify the .exe to prevent it from loading the old songs.
DRONIC90
Moto-Terminator

Post by DRONIC90 »

JohnnyMic
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by JohnnyMic »

DRONIC90, nothing i think i merge them together. thx for the info :good:
Deleted User 28780

Post by Deleted User 28780 »

Re-upload
deviance
Moto-Terminator

Post by deviance »

:buba: thanks for the upload. i would love if someone upload original PLAZA release.
just for backup purposes and i will also reupload it somewhere else
:good: push "thanks" if my post or response was useful