Planet Nomads + DLC GOG

Shaka
Moto-Terminator

Planet Nomads + DLC GOG

Post by Shaka »

Planet Nomads

Genre: Action - Adventure - Survival
Works on: Windows (7, 8, 10)
Languages: Audio and text: English. Text only: Português do Brasil, 中文, český, Deutsch, Español (AL), français, italiano, nederlands, русский
Features: Single-Player - Achievements - Overlay
Released: May 3rd, 2019
Size: 1.7 GB
Company: Craneballs / Craneballs
Installer version: v1.0.6.6_(39041)
Included goodies: Wallpapers
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/planet_nomads

About:
Planet Nomads is a sci-fi sandbox game of survival on alien planets through block-style building.
You are a lone astronaut scientist crash-landing on a strangely captivating planet. Keeping your wit
together and securing your basic survival needs that include food, water and building material is the
best start towards figuring out a way out of this messy situation.

Planet Nomads delivers a unique gaming experience by combining building, survival and exploration
together to make you you feel like a true survivor.

Building
Building is the cornerstone of Planet Nomads. What you build determines your survival chances and
increases your action radius. Building helps you to progress further and uncover advanced materials.
Close to a hundred blocks await to let you create nearly anything your imagination can come up with.

Exploration
You may have explored your immediate surrounding, but a couple kilometers North or South, things are
radically different. Multiple biomes cover the planet from pole to pole depending on the climate. Sandy
engine blends the biomes naturally, making sure the journey to the North pole is an epic and
everchanging adventure.

Survival
Surviving on an inhabited planet is no easy task, but with careful planning, caution and a healthy amount
of curiosity, you can do it. As long as you overcome poisonous plants and curious beasts, avoid being
slashed to pieces, frozen to death, eaten alive, starved and generally ended.

Planet Nomads has been successfully Kickstarted, is now going through its Game in Development phase
and it's being developed and improved together with our growing Nomadic family. You are most welcome
to join us.

How does the life of a Nomad look like?

Day 17
Things have changed radically since my crash-landing. During the first days, I was hardly able to get food.
Securing every meal was a life or death struggle back then, while now I have greenhouses to produce
food for me. The planet felt strangely Earth-like at first, with atmosphere composition close enough to
ours so that the suit filters have no problem processing it for me to breath. Then one day I saw a pack of
creatures that looked like some kind of armored gorillas. I was watching them for a while when the
biggest one saw me. It stood on its legs and started thumping its chest. I got the message loud and clear
and quickly departed.

Day 21
I have a good thing going. I started growing all of my food. I've built a rover and use it to collect resources
from nearby mining spots I set up. It's beautiful out here, but it's not like I intend to settle down and grow
old. I'm a building a much bigger version of the rover now. With some clever design choices I should be
able to fit it with a generator, 3D printer and stasis chamber so it's all self-reliable and caring to all my
needs. I intend to check what's beyond the horizon. Maybe there's a way out. Maybe there are other
survivors out there.

Day 26
There was an unexpected turn of events today. The armored gorillas paid me a visit. I don't think they like
the mining machines that much so they came to tell me. I thought I could hide inside the base and wait it
out, but the beasts started throwing huge rocks at the walls and the walls were caving in with a screeching
noise all around me. I fired up the one mining machine I have in my base to serve as a distraction. Luckily
enough I scheduled a test run of my new mobile base for this day. It was standing by all powered up and
ready. I made a run for it, quickly got into the cockpit and got away this time. But there's no going back
now. I'm a Nomad.

Hundreds of stories like this await you in Planet Nomads. Come and survive your own.

● Completely mineable voxel terrain
● Physics-ruled block-based building
● Actual wheel physics for vehicles, rails, traps and gadgets
● Multiple biomes based on temperature and humidity
● Improved animal AI to catch you off guard
● Climate-based creature diversity
● Automated mining machines and production blocks
● Mobile bases
● Survival mechanics embedded to the game's core design
● Constant evolution based on community feedback

Soundtrack

Included goodies: soundtrack (mp3) + soundtrack (FLAC)
Store page: https://www.gog.com/game/planet_nomads_soundtrack

About: Official soundtrack for the open-world survival sandbox game of exploration and creation on
procedurally generated planets.

The ambient sound tracks of Planet Nomads. Thirteen tracks from all the biomes and a running time of
nearly one and a half hour.

Get into the mood of sun-filled deserts, the freezing poles or lush jungles, from days to nights, from calm
to action.
► Track list
  1. Green Forest Night 6:24
  2. Jungle Day 5:52
  3. Tundra Day 5:47
  4. Island Day 7:49
  5. Prairie Night 6:27
  6. Jungle Night 7:07
  7. Island Night 6:30
  8. Desert Day 6:24
  9. Desert Night 5:55
  10. Prairie Day 7:17
  11. Monument 4:17
  12. Plain Day 5:58
► System requirements
Minimum system requirements - Windows: Win 7 / 8 / 10 - 64bit only
Processor: Intel i3-6300 or AMD FX 6300
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti / AMD R7 260x
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 6 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Mouse, Keyboard

Tags:
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Re: Planet Nomads + DLC GOG

Post by catastic »

ADMIN wrote: 14 Dec 2020, 16:48 second post updated to v1.0.7.1_(43286)
► Changelog
1.0.7.1 Released Officially
Hello Nomads,

We've just released the 1.0.7.1 update out. The new Teleport block is available for experienced players and there are also few minor fixes for everyone.

List of changes:

added Teleport block
modified teleporting routine (no need to reload whole game)
fixed frozen winch after splitting grid
fixed achievement debug command for "Sample Collector" achievement

added Teleport block to Tech Tree
fixed Teleport material
fixed Build Vision symbols rendering
fixed sound of Block Mover equipping
fixed error messages in animal AI & pathfinding
fixed minor threading error
ADMIN
Администратор
Администратор

Re: Planet Nomads + DLC GOG

Post by ADMIN »

second post updated to v1.0.7.2_(44440)
Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY IT!
catastic
Changelogger
Changelogger

Planet Nomads + DLC GOG

Post by catastic »

ADMIN wrote: 01 Feb 2021, 14:16 second post updated to v1.0.7.2_(44440)
► Changelog
1.0.7.2 Released officially
Hello Nomads,

We've just released an update that fixes issues with teleporting (your were loading inside the last used teleport instead of the correct place).

Here is the complete list of changes:

fixed spawning in Teleport after loading the game
fixed Teleport icon in Radial Menu
added automatic turn off of Teleport after use
added workaround for missing final monument in some games
reduced shaking of objects on Hover Jack